Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2419330 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by olumbest(m): 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
JoanRichard:
Thanks for the observation, correction have been effected.

Thanks. I'll send a mail to it.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beejhay69: 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
Rogerz007:

Pls quote back of you have gotten any info.
hello bro, did u latr go for d Intview? sent u a mail, kindly check to revert. Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beejhay69: 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
MzEmeritus:

No. I rescheduled it to today
kindly beep me on
The PM thing is not going thru.
Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bizlinks(m): 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
VACANCY!!! A Smart & Intelligent Female Sales/office Assistant needed urgently

QUALITIES:

Must be computer literate.

Must have Internet knowledge.

Must be smart and intelligent

Must be able to learn fast.

Must know how to keep accurate inventory record and must be able to use or to learn inventory software ie Quickbook

EDUCATIONAL: SSCE with brain, ND, OND to BSC

Work location: The Arena Shopping Complex, ikeja cantonment, Oshodi Lagos.

Interested applicants should call/WhatsApp 08149980966 or send your CV to jobs@basmalls.com GOODLUCK!

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nickigold(f): 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
bizlinks:
VACANCY!!! A Smart & Intelligent Female Sales/office Assistant needed urgently

QUALITIES:

Must be computer literate.

Must have Internet knowledge.

Must be smart and intelligent

Must be able to learn fast.

Must know how to keep accurate inventory record and must be able to use or to learn inventory software ie Quickbook

EDUCATIONAL: SSCE with brain, ND, OND to BSC

Work location: The Arena Shopping Complex, ikeja cantonment, Oshodi Lagos.

Interested applicants should call/WhatsApp 08149980966 or send your CV to jobs@basmalls.com GOODLUCK!

I stay in ikorodu... can.I apply
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by gwenstephany: 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hey, guys! I'm just curious,
isn't it better to look for a job over here https://jobofmine.com/ ?
The reason is that I'm a big fan of aggregator sites. They make our life way much simpler cool
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Rogerz007(m): 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
beejhay69:

hello bro, did u latr go for d Intview?
sent u a mail, kindly check to revert.
Thanks.
Just saw your message.. I didn't honour their invitation. I found out it was for a sales Rep position. And I currently have a job..

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by josejay: 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Who got these...please kindly be help to tell how genuine this is

Dear Applicant,

We received your CV from Cornerstone Staffing and​ ​are considering you for an Internship role in our Customer Service Departmen t.

We would, therefore, like to invite you for an interview &Test. Please find details below;

Date:​ Wednesday, 14th March 2018
Time:​ ​9:00 AM
Address: 3rd Floor, 11b Commercial Avenue, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos.(Building beside the E-center)
Contact person: Omolara Awodiji
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by LBlessing(f): 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ernesthugo:
hi are u here now wish we could see so we could team up lol nairlanders help each other I am wearing a white and brown trousers come say hi to me

Hi,

You went for the interview. Please what was it like? I just got the same mail, and the interview is on Wednesday.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tunemike(m): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
Good day nairalanders,

It is imperative I make my plight known to the members of this esteemed forum as I have resulted, with high optimism that I'll get a positive outcome this time around. Prior to this post, I made a thread pleading and stating my readiness to be employed or get connected by willing good hearted Nigerians but all my efforts proved abortive. Some advised I send my CV to a given email address but nothing was done. I finished my NYSC program last year November and I've since been trying my best to make a living from menial jobs. I have applied to different coys, expending money on transportation, printing, photocopying and the rest...still nothing. However, It is quite appalling and unfortunate that most private schools I applied to are willing to pay less than my NYSC monthly stipend which could barely suffice my transportation and feeding for a month( I live at Abeokuta in Ogun state).
I know I owe nobody any favor but I'm of certainty that Nairalanders can help me as they have helped thousands of people on this forum. I am a graduate of biochemistry (CGPA 4.60) from Olabisi Onabanjo University. I have a year experience as the branch operations manager of a company that deals with sales of mechanical tools and building materials before going for my NYSC. With the full knowledge of the risks embedded in my discipline (biochemistry), I enrolled in a 4 week safety, health and environment professional course with the UK SHE organisation to learn how to maintain a safe environment while at work. I also have laboratory experience as an intern in a hospital. I have strong analytical skills and unparalleled team spirit. I am able to hew to any work ethics; I am energetic and detail oriented. I horned my strong oral and written communication skills through article writing and public speaking. I am not really a computer savvy but I am conversant with Microsoft Packages (word, power point, excel) and photo editing.
I just need a chance to prove my qualification and engage my skills in accordance with the cores and values of any willing organisation.
Please, I am open to opportunities and willing to relocate if need be.
My contacts are:
olaleyeomotunde@gmail.com

Thank you as you drop your comments and suggestions.

4 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by LBlessing(f): 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
josejay:
Who got these...please kindly be help to tell how genuine this is

Dear Applicant,

We received your CV from Cornerstone Staffing and​ ​are considering you for an Internship role in our Customer Service Departmen t.

We would, therefore, like to invite you for an interview &Test. Please find details below;

Date:​ Wednesday, 14th March 2018
Time:​ ​9:00 AM
Address: 3rd Floor, 11b Commercial Avenue, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos.(Building beside the E-center)

Got same mail, I think it's genuine. I'm not even in Lagos.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by LBlessing(f): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
teepha:
Please my people is there jumia office at this address, I just got this email

Dear Applicant,

We received your CV and​ ​are considering you for an Internship role in our Customer Service Department.

We would, therefore, like to invite you for an interview/Test. Please find details below

Date:​ Friday, 19th January 2018
Time:​ ​10:00 AM

Please reply this email confirming your availability as soon as possible. Also, go along with a copy of your CV and a pen.​​

Warm Regards,

Lilian Ughelu I HR Department, Jumia Nigeria

Hi, please did you go for the interview? If you did, how was it?

Would really love to hear from you, as I'm far from Lagos.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by josejay: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
LBlessing:

So are you planning to come down for the interview and do you have any info abt their pay?

Got same mail, I think it's genuine. I'm not even in Lagos.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by 4soft(m): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
Who else has got the zenith bank cbt exam this week
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by teepha: 12:22am On Mar 13, 2018
LBlessing:

Hi, please did you go for the interview? If you did, how was it?

Would really love to hear from you, as I'm far from Lagos.

I went and it was a test, if you pass the test you will do the interview that same day
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Adefolajuwon: 5:03am On Mar 13, 2018
Could you please share the questions with me...... ayisat.oluseun@gmail.com. or here
teepha:
Please my people is there jumia office at this address, I just got this email

Dear Applicant,

We received your CV and​ ​are considering you for an Internship role in our Customer Service Department.

We would, therefore, like to invite you for an interview/Test. Please find details below

Date:​ Friday, 19th January 2018
Time:​ ​10:00 AM

Please reply this email confirming your availability as soon as possible. Also, go along with a copy of your CV and a pen.​​

Warm Regards,

Lilian Ughelu I HR Department, Jumia Nigeria
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Adefolajuwon: 5:05am On Mar 13, 2018
teepha:

I went and it was a test, if you pass the test you will do the interview that same day
i have interview with them tomorrow
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dictbennie(m): 6:42am On Mar 13, 2018
Rogerz007:

Hello. I also got this invite.. Have you gotten any info about the company and job position.. Pls quote back of you have gotten any info.

Hello. Please, did you attend the interview? I got the same message too. Give me a heads up please
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mbscholars: 6:43am On Mar 13, 2018
2018 NNPC INTERNSHIP/SIWES APPLICATION GUIDE AND HOW TO APPLY. DO WELL TO SEE IT.
https://mbscholars.com.ng/guides/2018-nnpc-internship-ultimate-guide-with-engr-uche/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tbless(m): 9:36am On Mar 13, 2018
FirstCourt Property Limited is recruiting for Executive Marketers.

If you are interested or have anyone who is interested, kindly forward your CV to the email below :
Bukola.tijani@firstcourtng.com or Tolulope.adeboye@firstcourtng.com

All applications must be submitted on or before Friday, 16th of March, 2018.

Most Especially Ikorodu residents
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nickigold(f): 10:07am On Mar 13, 2018
tbless:
FirstCourt Property Limited is recruiting for Executive Marketers.

If you are interested or have anyone who is interested, kindly forward your CV to the email below :
Bukola.tijani@firstcourtng.com or Tolulope.adeboye@firstcourtng.com

All applications must be submitted on or before Friday, 16th of March, 2018.

Most Especially Ikorodu residents

I reside in ikorodu.... is it based on salary or commission....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by skolab4(m): 10:46am On Mar 13, 2018
Direct sales agent invite.... Pls who knows their working conditions?

Fifth quadrant invites....

Hello,

This is to inform you that you have been scheduled to attend an interview with details below

Venue: Fifth Quadrant Performance Limited (FQPL)

Address: 2nd Floor, No 2, Macarthy Street
Beside TBS, Onikan
Lagos.

Kindly acknowledge receipt and confirm attendance. Failure to do so will be taken as a forfeiture of the interview.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by GDPNIGERIA: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2018
Recruitment!!!
Good Deal Properties was established to be the new norm in the Real Estate sector of Africa with one of the best property management skills and utilizing world class real estate strategies of the 21st century. Our services includes, general estate consultancy services,including special advice on land use planning/administration, letting, leasing, sales and purchase of properties plus more.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Marketing Manager
Work Experience:5year and above
Qualification:
HND/B.Sc minimum in any related discipline.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:
gooddealpropertiesng@gmail.com
Subject should be the job title

Application Deadline 15th March, 2018.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ganie(m): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2018
skolab4:
Direct sales agent invite.... Pls who knows their working conditions?

Fifth quadrant invites....

Hello,

This is to inform you that you have been scheduled to attend an interview with details below

Venue: Fifth Quadrant Performance Limited (FQPL)

Address: 2nd Floor, No 2, Macarthy Street
Beside TBS, Onikan
Lagos.

Kindly acknowledge receipt and confirm attendance. Failure to do so will be taken as a forfeiture of the interview.
I also got the invite,do you know whom they are recruiting for?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by skolab4(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2018
ganie:
I also got the invite,do you know whom they are recruiting for?
I have no idea too
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ganie(m): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2018
skolab4:

I have no idea too
It may be for an insurance coy or a financial institution.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Adortem: 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
Are you passionate about HR and have some experience in HR? A BSC holder? Do you reside in Sangotedo Axis? You possess great leadership skills and you are Smart? Send your CV now to jobs@leadhire.com.ng Subject of the email as "HR Executive" Salary is between #40,000-#50,000
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Adortem: 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
Apply Now
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by grabAbargain: 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jobs Expiring Today!

Treasury / Accounts Officer at Ikeja Electric

Minimum qualifications

• This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification in Finance & Accounts
• Requires between 0-2 years relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development

Corporate Performance Management Analyst at Ikeja Electric

Requirements

• Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines – Economics, Statistics, Accountancy, Banking & Finance or other numerate discipline
• At least 1-2 years’ relevant work experience, from related sector/ organisation with understanding of corporate strategy/ performance monitoring

For details and application link, visit http://www.bargainaira.com/jobs/

Follow us on Twitter for new, confirmed vacancies
https://twitter.com/Plumejobs
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Luxiana19(f): 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
teepha:

Hello, please do you know what they salary range is? I got the same mail with the interview slated for tomorrow. I need to know whether to call in sick at work or just boycott the interview.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dreydoe(m): 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
Internship role in our Customer Service Department at JUMIA- lagos yaba

please who have an idea deir salary range?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by teepha: 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
Luxiana19:

Hello, please do you know what they salary range is? I got the same mail with the interview slated for tomorrow. I need to know whether to call in sick at work or just boycott the interview.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.