Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2424529 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by coconutwater: 7:21am On May 10, 2018
if you are an Architect or a Civil engineer with good experience, and you reside in KANO......call 08039220936 for short term project.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by aimmoney9: 8:42am On May 10, 2018
FynGuy:
An amazing Graduate Internship Programme at DCSL Corporate Services.

https://nigeriajobscout.com/view/Graduate-Internship-Programme-91409

for more jobs,visit https://nigeriajobscout.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by aimmoney9: 8:45am On May 10, 2018

huh? undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by seundoll: 9:52am On May 10, 2018
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Direct Sales Agent

Job Description
Selling loans and all other bank’s products to customers
Evaluating loan applications and documentations
Identifying cross-selling opportunities
Participating in company-wide market storms/strategies
Requirements/Qualifications
B.Sc/HND in relevant discipline
Must have completed NYSC or have an exemption letter
0-3 years’ work experience
Skill Requirements:
Excellent communication skills
Ability to close sales
Passionate about sales and Persistent
Problem solving skills
Good Analytical Skills
Minimum second class lower can apply

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: cvs@westfield-consulting.com

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by oweehotels: 10:01am On May 10, 2018
Seunfunmi18:

I know about electrical installation but not Ac servicing

Call.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Euopal(m): 1:19pm On May 10, 2018
The Nigerian Stock Exchange has opened up their Application portal for NSE Recruitment 2018/2019.$ different categories exist depending on your entry level. Get more details and Apply=https://www.gistmate.com.ng/nse-recruitment-2018-2019/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Euopal(m): 1:27pm On May 10, 2018
Most of us have heard of the glory of NGO jobs, CSAAEINC, an NGO with branches in Nigeria and USA is still recruiting with 3 different entry level for both Undergraduates, Graduates and Skilled-men. Application deadline May, 30 2018. See details and apply now before it is too late=https://www.gistmate.com.ng/csaaeinc-job-opening-2018/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Luckiotutu: 2:11pm On May 10, 2018
Dragnet, GMAT, TOEFL, GRE, Workforce, FIRS & more test materials all for 1000naira
Call me 0.9.0.8.4.2.6.9.8.3.1or chat me up on whatsapp now!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Bankkydarry: 4:53pm On May 10, 2018
We are a retail company based in Lagos with branches in ikeja,ilasamaja and oshodi .We deal in sale and purchase of scrap batteries and we are distributors of Eastman and Emerson products.We need 4 diligent and energetic young men with SSCE between ages 20-35 to help in loading batteries into our trucks for immediate employment.Interested applicants should forward there CVs to ojwale9@outlook.com or bankky_darry@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Gift200: 7:47pm On May 10, 2018
Hello everyone, please who was invited for the restaurant management trainee interview by Sundry foods, which held in April 2018? Have you heard from them? Let's know ourselves. Thank you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by FynGuy(m): 7:53pm On May 10, 2018
aimmoney9:
I am in desperate need for a job ve got 2.1 Economics UNN and HSE 1,2,3 please need help

HSE Assistant at Flour Mills of Nigeria
https://nigeriajobscout.com/view/HSE-Assistant-53786

Thank me later
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by petarrhh(m): 6:08am On May 11, 2018
Good morning everyone.
Please I need help from anyone who is in position to assist me with securing a place where I can work (PPA) during this period of my service year cos I just redeployed to Ogun State. I will prefer any production company as my course of study is mechanical engineering. So if you know someone or somebody that knows someone, kindly pm or contact me on 0.9.0.5.7.9.3.2.2.0.2.
Thanks fam!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:37am On May 11, 2018
I just completed my NYSC and am looking for a job.I read biochemistry. Please If you know of any job related to my field,help a sister.Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kadiaupdates(m): 8:21am On May 11, 2018

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by midehill(m): 9:32am On May 11, 2018
petarrhh:
Good morning everyone.
Please I need help from anyone who is in position to assist me with securing a place where I can work (PPA) during this period of my service year cos I just redeployed to Ogun State. I will prefer any production company as my course of study is mechanical engineering. So if you know someone or somebody that knows someone, kindly pm or contact me on 0.9.0.5.7.9.3.2.2.0.2.
Thanks fam!

dangote is recruiting...make research about dem
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by BIXYBABE: 10:39am On May 11, 2018
Pls I need a government work probably Nipost, fire station or IRS office. pls a jobless sister. I will be very grateful. thanks in anticipate.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by BIXYBABE: 10:43am On May 11, 2018
Pls i need a government work probably Nipost, fire station or IRS office. pls a jobless sister. I will be grateful. thanks in anticipate. Call or whatsapp 08101219666
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by straideas: 3:25pm On May 11, 2018
THERE IS A BIG DERAIL IN THE GOVERNMENT GIVING JOB VACANCIES. BUT WHAT WE CREATE FOR OURSELVES IS WHAT MATTERS! BECAUSE TRULY THE GOVERNMENT DO NOT HAVE US IN MIND!!! I SUGGEST MANY FORM OF ONLINE BUSINESS FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR JOBS. 08067379916, I CAN BE OF HELP ON THAT.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by OsamBrain(m): 3:41pm On May 11, 2018
Amazing career opportunities today. Apply and Share with your friends.
1) Graduate Trainee at The Nigerian Stock Exchange https://nigeriajobscout.com/view/Graduate-Trainee-Programme-2018-14972

2) Internship Programme at Guaranty Trust Bank Plc https://nigeriajobscout.com/view/Internship-Programme-2018-15249
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 5:20pm On May 11, 2018
Job Vacancy Alert: Head of Information Technology

Job Title: Head, Information Technology (IT)
Department: Information Technology
Reporting Line: Head, Corporate Services and Development

Job Profile:

The Head, IT will be responsible for the strategic and operational management of the organization’s IT requirement. The jobholder will oversee and coordinate the organization's information technology environment and ensure consistent IT system availability to support the business. Head of IT will oversee the 3 units of the IT team- Applications Development, IT Infrastructure and Service Desk.

Key Responsibilities

Implement and integrate the various systems and technology initiatives necessary to achieve the organization's business goals.
Oversee and coordinate efforts aimed at developing IT business solutions, and ensure optimal leverage of technology to effectively carry out the organization’s business operations and processes.
Establish and enforce IT policies and procedures that promote and ensure the integrity, availability, confidentiality and security of corporate data and information.
Maintain appropriate business relationships with relevant IT vendors and suppliers and ensure compliance with agreed service levels.
Manage and develop upgrades to the company's telephone system and oversee all telephone changes, including routing.
Champion the process of selling the business case for implementing new IT business solutions to relevant stakeholders and obtain necessary approvals for implementing identified solutions.
Oversee troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving and disaster recovery implementation ensuring timely and continuous system availability at all times.
Continually review and assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the division’s policies, procedures and processes and identify improvement opportunities.
Ensure adequate management of the organization’s IT budget and assets and ensure adequate availability of IT devices for relevant end-users.
Ensure all escalated IT related/Help Desk issues are effectively resolved and in a timely manner.
Report to the Information Security Steering Group on all security related matters on a regular basis.
Communicate the information security policy to all relevant personnel and customers where appropriate.
Implement the requirements of the Information Security Policy.

Full Job Description Here: http://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2018/05/job-vacancy-alert-head-information.html

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chuksp09(m): 1:36am On May 12, 2018
Hello all, i just got an invite from gigi logistics in ikeja for a customer representative position. Please i need info on job environment, health care, salaries and pension. Anyone? Kindly assist me biko, so i won't jump from frying pan into fire.. Please o undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by UDUMUKU: 10:15am On May 12, 2018
Looking for ways to start a business or career?, look no more, because there is a way out
See how you can get any amount of money to start a business, do it yourself method of raising capital very simply anyone can do it, wants to know how? Visit https://smallbizcoachng..com.ng/ to know how

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by friendlylomzy: 10:38am On May 12, 2018
please has Uba bank shortlisted candidates and fixed date of exam for 2018 teller position pls help me ooo.. i saw someone asing for venue .im confused
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by FynGuy(m): 2:22pm On May 12, 2018
Check out these cool career opportunities today. Apply and share with your friends.

1) Clerk Typist at World Health Organization
https://nigeriajobscout.com/view/Clerk-Typist-recruitment-World-Health-Organization-WHO--10131

2) HSE Supervisor at APM Terminals
https://nigeriajobscout.com/view/HSE-Supervisor-recruitment-APM-Terminals-17822
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by friendlylomzy: 3:28pm On May 12, 2018
Please I can a call from Starterbag for an interview.. how real is it pls help me!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by friendlylomzy: 3:28pm On May 12, 2018
Please I got a call from Starterbag for an interview.. how real is it pls help me!! I applied for it.. but I still want to know how genuine it is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.