Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2422283 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Latest Job Vacancy Alert: Asset Protection Supervisor Lagos

Our client is the regional distributor for the world's leading manufacturers of office and home fittings in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for an Asset Protection Supervisor in LAGOS.

This role reports to the Head, Finance & Admin

Job Profile 

As the Asset Protection Supervisor, you will be required to do the following:

- Maintaining the general safety, security and overall appearance of the office premises
- Accurately report and appropriately document accidents, injuries, and incidents
- Ensuring the building and the environment meets health and safety requirements
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise in all our locations
-Managing the fleet of the organization
- Supervising the operations of the drivers and facility workers daily
- Supervising the maintenance of office facilities and equipment, as well as all aspects of the office complex e.g. Fire extinguisher, generator etc.
- Ensuring that all assets of the company and their values are protected
- Conducting research on prospective vendors, where necessary
- Coordinating security training and discussing loss prevention, fraud and safety awareness
- Conducting investigations, interrogations and interviews usually in cooperation with human resources
- Maintaining and managing the security equipment and gadgets like CCTV, webcams, alarms etc.
- Coordinating with law enforcement authorities in enforcing crime prevention measures; investigate and observe any criminal activity around the premises

FULL DETAILS & APPLICATION: https://myjobsinnigeria..com/2018/09/latest-job-vacancy-alert-asset.html

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by esoboy875(m): 4:51am On Sep 28, 2018
Please guys....... I need your help.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by esoboy875(m): 4:54am On Sep 28, 2018
In response to your application for the position of Finance and Admin. Manager in our client's organization, you are hereby invited for an interview for our client as scheduled below:
Date: Wednesday, 3rd October, 2018
Venue: Global Kreatives Konsult Ltd.
Omisore Royal Plaza (Ground Floor),
84 Yaya Abatan Street,
opposite former MTN Office
Ogba, Lagos.

Please.... help me with direction, i reside close to Yaba Tech? Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by esoboy875(m): 4:58am On Sep 28, 2018
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 28, 2018
Good morning all
I just got a driving job with a good pay at Mowe after searching and doing odd jobs. I was given a condition that I must be residing in that area but I don't know anyone there. Pls I need where I can squat over there till December when I would have raised enough money to rent a room there. I am a responsible man in my early 40s from South south. My wife and kids are still in my village. Anyone willing to help me can reach me on 08167337375, ideeceeworld@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Millsz: 7:59am On Sep 28, 2018
A fast moving automobile parts company situated near Satellite Town is in need of :
1. Security
Minimum Qualification - SSCE
2. Marketing Officers/ Promoters - To promote the business & reach out to prospects/customers while also creating new business.
Qualification - ND, Bsc/HND.
All interested applicants should be residents of Satellite Town, Ijegun, Old Ojo Rd, Festac Town, Amuwo Odofin, Orile Iganmu, Ebute Metta, Costain, Iponri, Yaba and its environs.
Send your application to @yahoo.com
Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Rickrux0: 9:53am On Sep 28, 2018
Urgently needed!

A School in Lekki, Lagos needs Nursery teachers and Montessori trained teachers. B.Ed./B.Sc. need only apply.
Interviews scheduled for Sat. Sept 29 and Mon Oct. 1 2018.
Interested persons kindly send your CV to swifteduconsult@gmail.com or Whatsapp 08157713642.

Swift Educational Consult.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Anfieldboss: 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hello guys,

Please how can I get to 58 Glover Road, Ikoyi, Lagos from Ojuelegba.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by obami007(m): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
Anfieldboss:
Hello guys,

Please how can I get to 58 Glover Road, Ikoyi, Lagos from Ojuelegba.

Thanks in anticipation.

Board a bus going to obalende from ojuelegba, when you get to obalende...... ask around for keke going to golden gate hotel. Golden gate hotel is on Glover road.

So just ask for number 58 when you get to golden gate.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sabaugo(f): 1:09am On Oct 01, 2018
How much should I expect as an accountant from average hospitality industry. I just received a message for my second interview and I know we will discuss about payment. HND but am currently on my skills level on ICAN program
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Anfieldboss: 4:25am On Oct 01, 2018
obami007:

Board a bus going to obalende from ojuelegba, when you get to obalende...... ask around for keke going to golden gate hotel. Golden gate hotel is on Glover road.

So just ask for number 58 when you get to golden gate.

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Adortem: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
At LeadHire Limited, we understand that for any desired organizational goal to be achieved, the right talent must be synchronized with other forms of resources, hence, our reason for existing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Summary: We are seeking self-motivated individuals with key network and connections who would like to be a part of a fast paced organization and is able to drive LeadHire Limited’s services and business ventures.
The Business Development Executive is:
•Goal-oriented
•Has Excellent Negotiating skills
•Is Excellent at building strategic relationships
•Passionate about driving businesses
•Can work independently

What will You Do?
•You will be responsible for driving LeadHire Limited’s services- Staff Outsourcing, Payroll Management, Training & Development; increasing revenue.
•Researching prospective clients, generating and closing deals with prospective clients.
•Building, managing and establishing relationship with prospective clients.
•Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
•Attending networking seminars, meetings and conferences.
•Developing Proposals.
•Providing management with feedbacks.
•Writing reports.

Who are We Looking For?
•Bachelor's Degree/HND
•Strong communication and IT skills
•Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
•In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
•The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
•Skill in prioritizing
•Attention to detail
•Excellent time management and organization skills
•Time Management Skills
•Displays integrity and high personal ethical standards.
•Has an existing relationship with merchants

Person Specification
•IT savvy
•Excellent communication
•Time Management skills
•Detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines
•Able to work independently with little supervision
•Exceptional problems solving skills.
•Have a strong passion and motivation that is infectious
•Committed to delivering high quality results
•Is able to build and maintain critical business relationships quickly
•Flexible, determined, and displays enthusiasm
•Has access to a large network and is able to leverage on this network for business
•Friendly and outgoing
Application Closing Date
October 19, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a short essay of their achievements in business development to jobs@leadhire.com.ng with “Business Development Executive” as the subject of your email
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by AnuliKay: 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
Apply for Internship – Advocacy, Paris Liaison Office

Job Description:

The WFP liaison office in Paris is looking to recruit an intern for a period of three months, starting as soon as possible, to assist in contributing to the offices work in development of long-term partnerships with public decision makers and other civil society partners in order to advocate the work of WFP; and raise and mobilize resources to support food assistance programs.

Salary is $1000.

Deadline is tomorrow.

Apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/internship-advocacy-paris-liaison-office/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Adortem: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
Join our next HR Career Start-up training and be introduced into the HR Career, transitioning into the HR Career with ease.

Would you love to transition into the HR Career and don’t know how to go about it?

Come and learn the HR Functions, the Employment Opportunities in HR in Nigeria, How to develop your Career in HR, the Key Skills for HR Professionals and a lot more to transition with ease into your dream HR Career.

See full course details and sign up here: https://leadhire.com.ng/event/hr-career-start/
Email: training@leadhire.com.ng or call: 08139498477 for more details.

Limited Spaces Available
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by gistmate: 2:47am On Oct 06, 2018
Nigerian Navy Direct Short Services Cadets (DSSC) Nationwide Recruitment Notice

The Nigerian Navy invites applications from qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 26 in the following graduate and experienced positions

See more Details: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/nigerian-navy-recruitment-2018-for-graduates-and-experienced/

2018 Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Direct Short Services Cadets (DSSC) Nationwide Recruitment Notice - (Graduate & Post-graduate)

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF), invites applications from suitably qualified graduates and post graduates for training as Direct Short Services Cadet (DSSC). N.B: Application Portal opens on 19th October, 2018.

See more Details: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/www-airforce-mil-ng-air-force-naf-recruitment-2018-apply-for-dssc/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lexis12: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
Please, I need a help on this one.
Who knows the job of a Floor sales executive with konga. Anybody working on a similar role in Konga should please help because am suppose to resume by next week and I want to know how is the job like bfr I quit my current job.
Please its urgent.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by gistmate: 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES UPDATES

We wish to congratulate all those who received the SMS and Email as successful shortlisted candidates earlier this morning.

If you did not receive any SMS or Email from noreply@fedfire.gov.ng and you are sure you submitted your application and printed or screenshot your acknowledgement slip, kindly visit the link below and drop a comment to that regards.

https://www.gistmate.com.ng/ffs-shortlisted-candidates-released-federal-fire-service/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by midehill(m): 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
lexis12:
Who knows the job of a Floor sales executive with konga. Anybody working on a similar role in Konga should please help because am suppose to resume by next week and I want to know how is the job like bfr I quit my current job.
Please its urgent.
Thanks in anticipation

Google is ya frnd miss, take ya time. Ooo nd dnt rush for u not to regret later
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by gistmate: 8:16am On Oct 09, 2018
Nigerian Fire Service (NFS) Shortlisted Candidates Checker Portal

For all those who are asking about the inclusion or exclusion of their names in the recently send email and SMS from Nigerian Fire Service, worry no more. The official portal for printing the invitation letters have been published today.

See full details and print your invitation letters here: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/nigerian-fire-service-nfs-shortlisted-candidates-checker-portal/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by gistmate: 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
BREAKING!!! UPDATE FOR ALL FIRE SERVICE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES

The Nigerian Federal Fire Service has just released the official screening exercise time-table and all the documents required for the screening, including venues.

REQUIREMENTS

You are required to come along with the following items:

-Print out of Invitation Letter
-Print out of Application Confirmation slip with ID number.
-Completed Referee/Guarantor's Form.
-Recent Medical Certificate of Fitness obtained from a Government Hospital.
-Originals of your Credentials.
-A pair of White Canvas, White Short and Vest, White Sucks and
-2B Pencil and Erazer.

Find full details here: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/ffs-fire-service-screening-dates-and-venues-requirements-and-documents/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by murphyrichy(m): 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
Good morning all
I just got a driving job with a good pay at Mowe after searching and doing odd jobs. I was given a condition that I must be residing in that area but I don't know anyone there. Pls I need where I can squat over there till December when I would have raised enough money to rent a room there. I am a responsible man in my early 40s from South south. My wife and kids are still in my village. Anyone willing to help me can reach me on 08167337375, ideeceeworld@gmail.com
Thanks
OK, congrats...But pls why can't one click on ur name?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2018
Latest Job Vacancy Alert: Sales Team Leads

Our client is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary fittings, kitchen, tiles, doors and other interior solutions. We excel in the provision of total bathroom solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes for both the domestic and commercial markets.

Reporting Line: Group Head, Sales

JOB PROFILE

As a Consultant, you will be required to do the following:

- Building and maintaining rapport with with specifiers, plumbers, installers and suppliers, for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement the company's core competencies
- Developing strategies and action plans to improve short and long terms profitability growth in sales revenue of Key accounts
- Responsible for the selling activities with key customers, inclusive of customer interaction, prioritizing effectively and in accordance with the KPN’s objectives
- Demonstrating products to existing/potential customers and assists in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Developing clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Creating and managing a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Planning and organizing personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
- Keeping abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participating in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and telemarketing events.

FULL DETAILS & APPLICATION: http://myjobsinnigeria..com/2018/10/latest-job-vacancy-alert-sales-team.html

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by timibare(m): 10:44am On Oct 11, 2018
lexis12:
Please its urgent.
Thanks in anticipation
lol Konga
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by majoie: 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
Adress: block A, press building, Vanni close, oando bustop, off acme road ikeja.

please someone help me verify this address
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by caragirl: 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
WRITERS NEEDED
I’m in need of 2 (two) writers who are interested in getting payment for writing every day.

JOB DESCRIPTION
The job entails writing a total of 2,000 words of different topics every day. Some days will have a specific topic given, while other days will require creative thinking on your part.

WORKING HOURS
Monday - Friday (Some Weekends will be included)
The piece/pieces have to be delivered on or before 5pm every day.
Please note: Any month that does not have up to 22 working days will have to be completed with 1 Saturday or 1 Sunday or both.

REMUNERATION
Remuneration for each writer is broken down below:
Amount per word = N0.91k/word
Word expectation per day = 2,000 words/day
Word expectation per month (Taking the number of working days in a month to be 22 days)
22 x 2,000 = 44,000 words/month

JOB REQUIREMENTS
* Job is strictly on a work from home basis, so writers will be expected to work remotely. Writers must:
* Have access to internet and power supply.
* Be good at research.
* Understand the basics of English like tenses, spellings, etc.
* Be able to conveniently type 2,000 words everyday without fail.
* Be diligent and very efficient.
* Be a creative thinker.
* Have the ability to summarize. Plagiarism is not acceptable.
* Be able to work without supervision.

Please note that each writer will only be paid for the work they do, nothing more, nothing less.

Interested persons should please send an email to derin.olatunji@gmail.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Racheal3069: 7:44am On Oct 14, 2018
Good morning house, please house am in great need of a job. i am staying at ibafo and i studied Mass Communication. please someone should help me get something before December. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sawdi: 8:12am On Oct 14, 2018
URGENTLY NEEDED

A School at Ijesha, Lagos needs secondary school teachers for the various subjects:

JSS CLASS
English
Mathematics
Basic Tech
Business Studies
Computer Studies
Social Studies
Civic Education
IRS.

SSS CLASS
English
Mathematics
Physics
Commerce
Computer Studies
Government
Civic Education
IRS
Further Maths
Biology
Financial Accounting
Economics
Literature

REQUIREMENTS
B.Ed./B.Sc. needed.

Interested candidates should apply in person at NO 14, Omilani street, by Adedoyin bus stop, Ijesha, Lagos state.

Or call 09030610900, 08038170174.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Apasiniola: 8:42am On Oct 14, 2018
Apply now
Visit www.teewhyconcept.com.ng for more details
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MzBertty(f): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2018
Pls am in need of a front desk work or a teaching job within Ogba/Agbado Ijaye Axis

(1) (2) (3) ... (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.