Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2415288 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lilshaddy(m): 9:43am On Dec 18, 2018
I graduated from a reputable federal university, studied Bsc(ed.) Mathematics with a second class upper division, I have three years working experience and I can teach Mathematics/Further Mathematics/Basic Science. I am willing to relocate provided there is accommodation. My phone number 08109111237
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by hausadreturn(m): 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
niyol:
Getting a job these days is a hustle but thank God Google has improved the whole process, now at the comfort of your home you can switch jobs. am now employed after a long time searching for jobs, i applied online. you can also do the same here in Uganda with one click for latest jobs at [url]Hot Uganda Jobs[/url]https://www.hotugandajobs.com/job/project-officer-disaster-risk-reduction-gulu/[url][/url] Yor CV, papers and referees can be uploaded and get quick response.
But we're in Nigeria and not Uganda.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Alochigozie(m): 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
I studied accounting from one of the reputable federal university in Nigeria and graduated with second class upper division(2.1), I am also a Certified National Accountant(CNA), I have finished my NYSC and I am ready to relocate to any part of the country,contact me on 07037996132 or princealochigozie@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by SmartEnquiry: 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
Nanny/Housekeeper Supervisor Wanted!!

Female preferred!

Must be a very meticulous person, someone who pays attention to details.
Must be ready to live with client

BSc. /HND /OND /College of Education/SSCE

Salary: 40k/month

Call: 0909 253 4485
Email: smarttenquiry@gmail.com

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by gudbadgal(f): 3:42am On Dec 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jobola1: 3:21am On Dec 23, 2018
G
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sheungbengar(m): 11:16am On Jan 13, 2019
sPlease guys I need KPMG past question
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ericbertrand(m): 11:39am On Jan 13, 2019
Ze
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by walesho(m): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
Pls are they for real or GNLD

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kennybelle: 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
walesho:

Did you apply for the job?
because this invite format is usually used by them... GNLD
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by walesho(m): 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
kennybelle:

Did you apply for the job?
because this invite format is usually used by them... GNLD

Can't remember
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 10:05am On Jan 14, 2019
Female SPA Therapist (Masseuse) and Female Hair Stylist

Location Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Enugu, Imo, Kwara, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Rivers

Some of the Qualities we are looking for:

Applicant must be fluent in English speaking.

1 Years Minimum experience

SPA Therapists (Massuese)

Masseuse must be good in Facials, Massage Therapy, Waxing and Body Scrub, Morrocan Bath and lots more.

Hair Stylist

Hair stlist must be good in Braids, Ghana Weaving, Hair fixing of closure and Invisible.
Candidate should be willing to work under pressure, Readily available when duty calls Customer Friendly, Responsible, Hardworking and ready to add value to our company.
Find us on Instagram [at] Peejaybeautyplacenspa

We cant wait for your smart step to join us. Hope this find you well.

Peejay Beauty Place and Spa

Salary : 30k-50k

Method of Application
To apply kindly call 08022066478 or send your CV

stating the position you are applying for and show us your experience.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Temmydotty(f): 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
Do you know any OND Holder Accountant residing in Lekki and environs currently writing ICAN who needs an employment,please call 08139498477 now!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Enoet(f): 7:35am On Jan 16, 2019
We are looking for marketers in Akwa-Ibom state. Must be passionate about agriculture. Send your CV and cover letter to edino.agroservices@gmail.com.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by rakumi(m): 7:38am On Jan 16, 2019
walesho:

They're real, not GNLD... Try them out
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by walesho(m): 9:44am On Jan 16, 2019
rakumi:

Too late I didnt go sad
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Osamedee: 10:35am On Jan 16, 2019
Urgent vacancy
Role: Service Ambassador
Locations: Lagos, Ado Ekiti, Abuja,Rivers.
Requirements:
Must be below 28 years
Must have international experience ie graduated with a B.sc or M.sc from a foreign institution in either UK,USA or Canada
Remuneration : N100,000 plus Pension and Medical cover
Qualified applicants should send CVs to osamede@trimconsult.co.uk with job title and preferred location as the subject of the email.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by AnuliKay: 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
Apply as a Global Trade Programme Manager, Prosperity Fund, Nigeria at the British High Commission This job expires today. N700k monthly salary.

Job Description:

We are seeking a motivated and high performing trade and investment analyst to carry out research for a feasibility study which will inform the development of business cases for the Global Trade Programme (GTP) in Nigeria. The post holder will also be the programme manager of the GTP in Nigeria and will be responsible for the successful delivery of the programme.

The focus of the Global Trade Programme in Nigeria will be to:

1. Reduce poverty and stimulate inclusive, sustainable economic growth;
2. Open new markets for international businesses, including UK companies;
3. Supplement wider Embassy/HMG efforts to reduce barriers to trade;
4. Strengthen the UK/Nigeria trading relationship in the lead up to the UK leaving the EU in March 2019
5. Align itself with equivalent UK programmes in other middle-income ODA-eligible countries
6. Have impact in Nigeria and demonstrate an exemplary, creative new approach to ODA spending

Read more and apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/global-trade-programme-manager-prosperity-fund-nigeria/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by IamGoke(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
lhumi:
We are an organization with a coherent corporate culture that promotes efficiency and profitability. We understand the meaning of our values and translate them into actions that surpass the expectation of all our stakeholders. Particularly we have taken it upon ourselves to be the dependable organization that keeps striving for excellence in all our activities.

PHARMACOLOGIST
Front Desk(Male) ND
Full time PHARMACIST
INTERN PHARMACIST
DRIVER
PHARM TRAINEE
SHOP ASSISTANT (SSCE)
send your CV to christibukun@gmail.com

Do you still have openings? Thanks.
I would also like to know the location.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yemobrown(m): 7:26am On Jan 17, 2019
Are these jobs real?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by JobZad: 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
A Typical Job Seeker would spend hours daily going through various job websites and forums looking for new vacancies that he or she is qualified for.

This becomes tiring after some time...

Imagine an Automation System that does the Search for you and notifies you when it finds JOBS that match your desired preference.

Interesting Right!!!

If you ever imagined that, then you just imagined jobzad.

jobzad is a system that allows you set job preferences (job title and location) and sends you whatsapp, email and telegram notifications when it finds any job(s) matching your preferences.

Job hunting just became easier! smiley smiley smiley

Our system fetches timely Job Vacancies in Nigeria.

Be the First to Get Notified, Remember the earlier the better the Better the Chances!

Visit https://jobzad.com/subscribe now to get notified, all you need to do is JUST SUBSCRIBE!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wis3(m): 5:31am On Jan 20, 2019
rakumi:

please help me confirm this .

Hello, Thanks for your application to big time consulting, we were impressed by your background and would like to invite you for interview at our office.Big time is a job consulting film with alots of vacancies from her Clients ranging from telecommunication jobs,hospitality jobs,banking jobs,marketing/sells jobs,customer care and call center jobs etc. We are inviting you to tell you a little about the position and get to know you better. You should come with two copies of your CV,statement of result or certificate, NYSC certificate or exemption letter,birth certificate or affidavit, Neco or wassce result. Please choose a day and time that work for you among the following of our working days and we can send over a confirmation and details. Monday 21th - 11am -2pm Tuesday 22nd-11am -2pm Wednesday 23rd-11am-2pm Thursday 24th -11am -2pm Friday 25th 11am -2pm Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by rakumi(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
wis3:
please help me confirm this .

Hello,
Thanks for your
application to big time
consulting, we were impressed
by your background and would
like to invite you for interview at
our office.Big time is a job
consulting film with alots of
vacancies from her Clients
ranging from telecommunication
jobs,hospitality jobs,banking
jobs,marketing/sells
jobs,customer care and call
center jobs etc.
We are inviting you to
tell you a little about the position
and get to know you better. You
should come with two copies of
your CV,statement of result or
certificate, NYSC certificate or
exemption letter,birth certificate
or affidavit, Neco or wassce
result.
Please choose a day
and time that work for you
among the following of our
working days and we can send
over a confirmation and details.
Monday 21th - 11am -2pm
Tuesday 22nd-11am -2pm
Wednesday
23rd-11am-2pm
Thursday 24th -11am -2pm
Friday 25th 11am -2pm
Thanks.

Not quite sure but it sounds more like a Marketing job
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by OArogbokun(f): 4:21am On Jan 21, 2019
Pls I need a Customer Representative job around Agege and its environ or in Berger in Lagos state.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 21, 2019
pls i need any menial job around nas or abj pls i am ssce level and willing and ready to work.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 21, 2019
pls i need any menial job around nas or abj pls i am ssce level and willing and ready to work cleaner,dry cleaner,industrial,caterer,waiter in abuja or it environs thanks in anticipation..09083239351
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wis3(m): 6:55am On Jan 21, 2019
rakumi:

Not quite sure but it sounds more like a Marketing job
thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kere123(f): 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
In our country today, a good university degree with very high grades is not a guarantee for paid employment.
Acquisition of technical skills has proven over the years to boost degree certificates before, during and after tertiary education leaving an opportunity to earn better income being self-employed, entrepreneurs, consultant etc. as against underpaid and unsatisfied employee experiences in the country.

However, there is a growing need, which most people are ignorant of, but offers mouthwatering opportunities such as job security, higher income earnings and privilege of working as certified personal overseas in offshore-onshore heavy industry, institutional and commercial (engineering) equipment handling and operations in the construction industry.

Also Construction industry in developed countries like China, Canada, USA, New Zealand etc. offers employment to a significant number of the masses which is also favorable to immigrants with skilled labor whether graduates or non-graduates.

We at equilog.com.ng provides competent training in heavy duty equipment such as Crane, Excavator, Dredger, Forklift, Swamp Boogie, Payloader and Dozer with an international certification by OSHA. Grab this lifetime OPPORTUNITY!
Visit equilog.com.ng or Call 08065866443 or 09091746789
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
I am an ssce holder looking for any menial job....09083239351
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by JobZad: 11:43am On Jan 28, 2019
JobZad:
A Typical Job Seeker would spend hours daily going through various job websites and forums looking for new vacancies that he or she is qualified for.

This becomes tiring after some time...

Imagine an Automation System that does the Search for you and notifies you when it finds JOBS that match your desired preference.

Interesting Right!!!

If you ever imagined that, then you just imagined jobzad.

jobzad is a system that allows you set job preferences (job title and location) and sends you whatsapp, email and telegram notifications when it finds any job(s) matching your preferences.

Job hunting just became easier! smiley smiley smiley

Our system fetches timely Job Vacancies in Nigeria.

Be the First to Get Notified, Remember the earlier the better the Better the Chances!

Visit https://jobzad.com/subscribe now to get notified, all you need to do is JUST SUBSCRIBE!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sussybae(f): 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
Good day everyone I'm a student of kwara state university a female
please I need urshering jobs or any weekend jobs to get money from whole studying in school
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by paulovirih: 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
Benin City

ELYON LEARNING CITADEL is looking for Teachers to join our teaching staff. We are in need of teachers who can teach Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Government, Basic Technology, CRK and English.

To Apply, please apply in person by visiting our premises at 11 Osarenmwata Street Off First East Circular Road, Benin City, Edo. Please come along with your CV, application letter and other relevant documents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.