Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2423826 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by teepha: 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
Please guys i need directions to mufutau eletu street lekki from berger. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by JobZad: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
JobZad:
A Typical Job Seeker would spend hours daily going through various job websites and forums looking for new vacancies that he or she is qualified for.

This becomes tiring after some time...

Imagine an Automation System that does the Search for you and notifies you when it finds JOBS that match your desired preference.

Interesting Right!!!

If you ever imagined that, then you just imagined jobzad.

jobzad is a system that allows you set job preferences (job title and location) and sends you whatsapp, email and telegram notifications when it finds any job(s) matching your preferences.

Job hunting just became easier! smiley smiley smiley

Our system fetches timely Job Vacancies in Nigeria.

Be the First to Get Notified, Remember the earlier the better the Better the Chances!

Visit https://jobzad.com/subscribe now to get notified, all you need to do is JUST SUBSCRIBE!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by anonymousey: 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
=== JOB VACANCY ===

HostVille Nigeria is in need of a Social Media Developer.

Requirements:
Excellent, verifiable experience (at least 1-2 years) actively managing Corporate Social Media Accounts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Launch Ad Campaigns and regularly post updates to these social media platforms
Can delivery on tangible KPIs (e.g. minimum number of signups)
Good command of spoken and written English
Copywriting skills
Graphic or Animation skills are a great advantage

Benefits:
Remuneration is good
Breakfast and Lunch daily Included
Office Location: Ajah, Lagos

Responses to be addressed to hr@hostvillenigeria.org
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Candoit: 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Candoit:

I've been thinking of that too. Online is getting too crowdy and competitive. I wish I can join but I can't cos I'm in Ph.
Still, don't give up. So many persons have gotten job via online too

I just saw this reply by me in November 2017. Guess what?. In December 2017, I landed a job I applied for through online and I'm still with the company till date. So, to those applying, keep up. don't give up.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Fancyteemah(f): 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nairaland family I greet you all, I'm an architect by degree and experience, but currently unemployed. I've tried all possible to get a respectable job to no avail and private jobs are not forthcoming, the ones I've done have not been paid for. This Architectural field has a lot of female prejudice because a lot of employers and prospective clients just assume that you are incapable of producing quality designs like the male counterparts and this is what I have been facing for years...I'm very skilled at 3d rendering, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD and the use of Photoshop for Artistic presentations. Please I need help getting a job and I'm currently in Lagos. Any suggestions will also be appreciated.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by eobianke(m): 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
I am a recent graduate waiting for NYSC which might come up probably in June. Please guyz if there is any one who has any opportunity legally which I can do temporally to make a living please help. I have OND In chemical Engineering and just rounded up my B Eng in same chemical Engineering. Am currently staying in Agbor Delta State but am very well ready to mobilize anywhere. Thanks

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by xfire: 9:42am On Feb 09, 2019
Fancyteemah:
Nairaland family I greet you all, I'm an architect by degree and experience, but currently unemployed. I've tried all possible to get a respectable job to no avail and private jobs are not forthcoming, the ones I've done have not been paid for. This Architectural field has a lot of female prejudice because a lot of employers and prospective clients just assume that you are incapable of producing quality designs like the male counterparts and this is what I have been facing for years...I'm very skilled at 3d rendering, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD and the use of Photoshop for Artistic presentations. Please I need help getting a job and I'm currently in Lagos. Any suggestions will also be appreciated.

Impressive. I do not have an office job for you, but I could use your skills for a freelance job.What's your experience like? What have you worked on?

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ONNYX: 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
Fancyteemah:

Do Architects still build models or has everyone gone the Autocad/3D way?

I am considering making a model.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by harkibami27: 12:49am On Feb 11, 2019
plz I ned job around Kirikiri town,mazamaza, orile,surulere,mile 2, festac axies plz any avaialable job biko plz help a broda
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
Job Vacancy Alert: Opportunity for Sales Executive (B2B/Corporate) - Lagos

REQUIREMENTS

·       A Second class upper Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferably Computer science or Computer engineering

·       5-7 years’ experience

·       Good verbal and written communication skills

·       Self-driven, decisive and dogged

·       Be aware of company's viability and factoring company's viability into pricing and revenue generation

·       Understand technology and market trends and future best practice in cash management solutions to meet business needs

·       Be well versed on industry trend, competition and how they affect company's business

·       Ability to influence market direction within the sector of company's product

·       Ability to speak with confidence about price of product; effort to always increase margin of sales; abreast of negotiation skills and confidence to apply them; apply indirect strategies and trade-offs; ability to sway and influence

·       Understand company’s strengths and weaknesses as compared to competitors; understand industry and market trends affecting the company’s competitiveness.; has a good understanding of competitive products and services within the marketplace

·       Willing to make decisions in difficult or ambiguous situations

·       Passion and curiosity for building and creating things

FULL DETAIL & APPLICATION: https://myjobsinnigeria..com/2019/02/job-vacancy-alert-opportunity-for-sales.html

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
Job Vacancy Alert: Opportunity for Application Support Engineer - Lagos

Requirements

Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field (extensive work experience may supplement degree)
Master's degree or equivalent is a plus
3 - 5 years relevant experience
Familiar with at least 1 relational database management system; Oracle or PostgreSQL most used
Technical Knowledge / Skills Preferred but not Required
Microsoft SQL Server database development tools and languages (SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL)
Microsoft SQL Server database administration
Microsoft Visual Studio, including VB.Net and/or C#
Multiple years of experience as a Technical Support Engineer or related field practicing in support, design, development, and/or integration of process control and IT solutions for manufacturing.
Experienced with Windows servers
Experienced with Linux servers
Excellent SQL skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to prioritise your workload
Attention to detail.
Ability to think logically

FULL DETAIL & APPLICATION: https://myjobsinnigeria..com/2019/02/job-vacancy-alert-opportunity-for_11.html

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
Job Vacancy Alert: Opportunity for Head of Internal Control

KEY REQUIREMENTS

BSc. & Masters In Accounting/Economics/Finance. 
Professional certification (ACA or ACCA)
Minimum 10 years cognate experience
Very good working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
Experience Policy Formulation & Implementation
Knowledge of the Nigerian financial laws
Experience in using ERP software
Strong Analytical Skills
An eye for details
An excellent interpersonal skill

FULL DETAIL & APPLICATION: https://myjobsinnigeria..com/2019/02/job-vacancy-alert-opportunity-for-head.html

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Geophilip: 7:25am On Feb 13, 2019
anyone here with information about Delta airlines (sky logistics) I need details about their aptitude test
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 11:22am On Feb 13, 2019
We are presently sourcing for

An Inventory control officer.
Loc: Lagos
Exp: min 2years
Salary: 80k

Editorial Manager
Loc: Ibadan
Exp: min 5 years
Salary: Open for discussion

Driver
Loc: Lagos
Exp: min 3 years
Salary: Open for discussion.

CVs to olasunkanmi@thepositivia.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by LadySarah: 11:27am On Feb 13, 2019
Fancyteemah:

Dont loose hope yet.I know a lady doing quite well with it.You might mention her for mentorship,directions and possibly additional skills that will keep you ahead of others despite your gender ; cool cool
shes i.o.m.o.g.e.2.Goodluck dear
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Adortem: 11:26am On Feb 20, 2019
LeadHire Limited on behalf of her client currently requires the services of:

Job role: Direct Sales Agent (DSA)

Main Responsibilities:

-Create new relationships with business owners via cold calling
-Increase revenue through product orders and pre-orders
-Reach and exceed sales quotas while contributing to overall team goals
-Continuously generate, prospect, qualify and manage leads within existing markets
-Continuously improve pitch and overall inside sales processes
-Report on daily, weekly and monthly sales performance
-Engage potential clients over phone and email
-Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering into a computer system
-Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
-Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
-Representing the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
-Suggest product improvements based on customer feedback

Educational Qualification:

BSC / HND / OND degree holder preferred but not necessary as we will consider the right experience over qualification

Requirements & Skills:

-Minimum of 1-2 years working experience, face to face direct sales and B2B sales preferably in the banking sector (this is an essential requirement)
-Have the aptitude for a job in sales
-Be able to achieve targets and meet deadlines
-Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals
-Ability to effectively reach decision-makers and quickly determine opportunity potential
-Exhibit excellent communication skills both written and oral in a professional manner
-Ability to multi-task and work quickly in a fast paced environment
-Comfortable with electronic payments (POS and online payments)
-Be able to work on own initiative
-Have strong technical knowledge of the banking and financial industry
-Strong planning and time management skills
-Expert negotiating capabilities
-Be able to generate business leads

Salary: #40,000 Monthly net salary + Commission

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to jobs@leadhire.com.ng with “Direct Sales Agent” as the subject of the subject of the email.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
Job Vacancy Alert: Product Designer (IT/Software Development) - Abuja

Our client is a social enterprise focused on improving food and income security throughout sub--Saharan Africa. Due to expansion, they look to hire a Product Designer to be based in ABUJA.

Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Visual Designer working on software products
- Proven experience in Visual Design in an iterative development environment
- Ability of identifying possible solutions that are outside of the obvious design space
- Ability to clearly and succinctly present design concepts and explain design thinking to non-design contributors
- A deep understanding of UX design patterns
- A solid foundation in layout and design
- Excellent attention to details
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously
- A portfolio of design work demonstrating expertise with a wide range of UX and visual design

FULL DETAILS & APPLICATION: https://myjobsinnigeria..com/2019/02/job-vacancy-alert-opportunity-for_20.html

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Job Vacancy Alert: Opportunity for Mobile Developer (iOS) - Abuja

Our client is a social enterprise focused on improving food and income security throughout sub--Saharan Africa. Due to expansion, they look to hire a Mobile Developer (iOS experience) to be based in ABUJA.

Key Requirements:

- 4+ years of production level iOS engineering experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with automated testing and continuous integration
- Writing well organized and maintainable code
- Following projects beyond release to ensure performance and quality
- Setting realistic developer time estimations and completing them on time

FULL DETAILS & APPLICATION: https://myjobsinnigeria..com/2019/02/job-vacancy-alert-opportunity-for_15.html

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
Job Vacancy Alert: Opportunity for QA Engineer (SaaS) - Abuja

Our client is a social enterprise focused on improving food and income security throughout sub--Saharan Africa. Due to expansion, they look to hire a QA Engineer (SaaS experience) to be based in ABUJA.

Key Requirements

- 2+ years’ experience in quality assurance
- Software quality engineering experience in SaaS cloud-based platforms
- Experience in designing test cases
- Security testing best practices desired
- Basic coding experience in any major language desired
- Great attention to detail
- Passion for product quality and eagerness to learn new technologies

FULL DETAILS & APPLICATION: https://myjobsinnigeria..com/2019/02/job-vacancy-alert-opportunity-for-qa.html

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Job Vacancy Alert: Opportunity for BackEnd Engineer - Abuja

Our client is a social enterprise focused on improving food and income security throughout sub--Saharan Africa. Due to expansion, they look to hire a BackEnd Engineer to be based in ABUJA.

Qualifications

- 4+ years of Backend Engineering
- Experience working on a wide range of software solutions
- Experience with change control – Preferred
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with C++, C#
- Experience with cloud platforms (eg. AWS)
- Experience in Web Services Frameworks and Protocols
- Experience with multiple development methodologies including waterfall, iterative, and agile - Preferred
- Experience drafting technical documents - Preferred

FULL DETAILS & APPLICATION: https://myjobsinnigeria..com/2019/02/job-vacancy-alert-opportunity-for_6.html

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mizjemie25: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
vacancies available for the following position
female chef (37-40years)
pay is 70k

Live in nannies and hosekeepers
pay is 30-40k

Male marketers for a microfinance bank on the mainland
pay is 50k

interested applicants should please call 0903 297 0201 or forward CV and application to jessica@aymie.com.ng
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by rutechng(m): 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
Are you Christian and single (Never married, Divorced & Widowed)? Are you looking for your soul mate, activity partners, someone to pray with, or just a friend to talk to? We're a faith building community for singles longing to radiate Jesus.

https://www.agapechristiansingles.com/

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by electricpole(m): 10:47am On Mar 04, 2019
pls how do I get to CMD Mgt Centre, Shangisha-Magodo. from Abeokuta
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by HopeAlive16(f): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
Dear God, Send your angels to guide those who are searching for employment. Help them to recognize the gifts and talents you have given them.
Deepen their desire to follow your will. Inspire them as they contact potential employers. Give them patience as they wait for responses. Shelter them from feelings of rejection. Protect them from discouragement. Give them courage to overcome fear in Jesus name. Amen....*KeepHopeAlive*

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ndizzy(m): 8:23am On Mar 09, 2019
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing interns to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
Think you have what it takes? Head over to
https://www.paritie.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Adortem: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
At LeadHire, we understand that for any desired organisational goal to be achieved, the right talent must be synchronized with other forms of resources, hence, our reason for existing.

LeadHire Limited on behalf of her client requires the services of an Interior Architect to join the company.

Job Title: Interior Architect

Requirement: Bachelors degree/MSc in Architecture with a minimum of a second-class division and at least 2years working experience as an Architect.

Must be conversant with designs in office furniture, kitchen cabinets, wardrobes and must reside in Ajah or its environs.
Candidate must be proficient in Google sketch up application.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Location: Sangotedo/Ajah, Lagos.

Application Deadline :15th March 2019
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
Birch&Lily Limited is a wholly indigenous company, established and incorporated in Nigeria to service various industries. Birch&Lily Limited is located in Lagos, Nigeria.

Our core business focus is to provide complete support to your cleaning and waste management projects, specializing in the selection, execution and monitoring of your cleaning needs.

We have achieved a proven pedigree and track records of success, delivering significant and sustainable commercial value to a growing number of clients across a broad range of industry sectors. We retain a team of highly knowledgeable, experienced personnel, all of whom are intimately familiar with our customers' processes and business drivers.

Job Title

Sales Executives

Job Requirements

1. Generate viable leads to fulfil companies revenue goals.

2. Follow through on leads generated, to steward to closure.

3. Manage account our various corporate clients.

4. Identify market needs and space to drive sales.

How to apply

Send a mail to info@birchandlily.com.ng and cc lilian.ishiguzo@birchandlily.com.ng

Application Deadline

Wednesday, 13th March 2019.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ndachee: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
Good afternoon guys, abeg is it proper to laminate my university degree certificate?

some one told me is not proper. please i need your advice. thank you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by topmarks: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
Due to an Expansion Programme, an Indigenous Pharmaceutical Company with Head Office located in Mowe, Ogun State is in need of Resourceful Personnel to fill the following vacancies:

1. MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVES (All Regions in Nigeria)

2. AREA SALES MANAGER (Northern Region)

Click here to Apply
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jinwas(m): 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
Urgent Vacancy

Our client, a top 4 audit, tax and advisory firm seeks to hire a Divisional Coordinator

Minimum of First degree or HND equivalent with 7 years working experience

Interested candidates should send CVs to careers@superheads.com.ng or apply via https:///2xnprBe

Deadline: 15th March 2019
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ace1995(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
ndachee:
Good afternoon guys, abeg is it proper to laminate my university degree certificate?

some one told me is not proper. please i need your advice. thank you

I don't think it's proper to laminate your original certificate

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62