Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2439470 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Malcomkelvin: 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hello... my name is (adewumi clement) male (boy) age 25 from ekiti state Nigeria.
My Education background, I went to the one of the best private school in my town from kindergarten till my final year in ss3 in 2006, and after that, I went to N.C.E... I drop out of college in my second year because my mother and some other local government workers was sack because of political reason, and my junior sister also gain admission into polytechnic in our state during my second year in school, because of the financial problem rocking the family one have to step down for the other one to move on, after some days I decide to step down for my sister to move on..... and after some weeks I tried all my efforts to find some daily jobs maybe I can used that one's to finish my education, but after some months I later realize that I can't cope.... so I have to drop out.
After my dropping out of N.C.E, I went straight to computer office in my town and learn about computer operator for six months after that, I also went to another city to learn another six months just for me to have more experience, because my reason is that. That will be my hope for future.. after that I borrow some money to rent a shop and start my own business, thinking that with my work and the money I will earn I will try my best to be useful for myself, my family and also for the nation.. but after some months I start realizing that what I struggled for is not really coming to reality.... I keep on borrowing with all my knowledge, the work is not paying off.... because my town have no higher institution. People only do photocopies and I will end up having just around #800 to #1,200 monthly..... and after I pay the nepa bills and also repair the faulty things, I will end up going home with nothing.... I've been doing …these for up to 5 years and I later realize that if I keep on doing this, all my struggle to be a better man in the future with these no income work will be shamble.... I tried all my effort to get help but nobody is ready to help...... and also I really don't have that good financial family to help.... that's why I want to try all my best....
The reason why am saying dis is that Please and Please, I really need help.... just give me any job with salary, I believe that after some months I will establish in a big city or even opt to another business..... I really don't care about the job you offer me, as long as it bring something at the end of the month... it's will be better than my work that bring me nothing than debt.... dis is only the last option for me.... that's why I write everything about me... it maybe house keeper, store keeper, gate man, nanny as long as you pay me monthly.... am ready to do any job because I know it's not permanent, I myself have my future dream to become the bread winner for my family, that's why I want to work really hard before am out of age....
Am really really really in need of a job any where in the country... if you have any space for me or your parents, your friends or people around in any city or state Please call my number and I will be really grateful to you. Any available works or jobs, Please call me..... I will get the transport fare to come....
You can also help me by asking people around you to give me job in any free space that they think I can cope and be useful for him/her.. the only thing I believe I can't do right now is driver because I have no experience in that.... but in other area, I may not have that experience in the start but I promise you that after one week, I wont disappoint you..... any job.... it might be in your house, your office or your work place in any place in the country.
Thanks, God will also keep on helping you.

My Number, 08134987795

And I also appreciate Mr Malcolm the owner of dis profile for giving me dis opportunity.... I just create my profile today and I realize that I cannot create a topic..... I checked his profile through his comments I told him everything and he ask me to type it and paste it.... I really really appreciate you. And may God continue to bless you....

And to every single soul both male and female that is ready to help me, may Almighty God continue to bless you.

My number ones again 08134987795

Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by checkmateman: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
Malcomkelvin:
Hello... my name is (adewumi clement) male (boy) age 25 from ekiti state Nigeria.
My Education background, I went to the one of the best private school in my town from kindergarten till my final year in ss3 in 2006, and after that, I went to N.C.E... I drop out of college in my second year because my mother and some other local government workers was sack because of political reason, and my junior sister also gain admission into polytechnic in our state during my second year in school, because of the financial problem rocking the family one have to step down for the other one to move on, after some days I decide to step down for my sister to move on..... and after some weeks I tried all my efforts to find some daily jobs maybe I can used that one's to finish my education, but after some months I later realize that I can't cope.... so I have to drop out.
After my dropping out of N.C.E, I went straight to computer office in my town and learn about computer operator for six months after that, I also went to another city to learn another six months just for me to have more experience, because my reason is that. That will be my hope for future.. after that I borrow some money to rent a shop and start my own business, thinking that with my work and the money I will earn I will try my best to be useful for myself, my family and also for the nation.. but after some months I start realizing that what I struggled for is not really coming to reality.... I keep on borrowing with all my knowledge, the work is not paying off.... because my town have no higher institution. People only do photocopies and I will end up having just around #800 to #1,200 monthly..... and after I pay the nepa bills and also repair the faulty things, I will end up going home with nothing.... I've been doing …these for up to 5 years and I later realize that if I keep on doing this, all my struggle to be a better man in the future with these no income work will be shamble.... I tried all my effort to get help but nobody is ready to help...... and also I really don't have that good financial family to help.... that's why I want to try all my best....
The reason why am saying dis is that Please and Please, I really need help.... just give me any job with salary, I believe that after some months I will establish in a big city or even opt to another business..... I really don't care about the job you offer me, as long as it bring something at the end of the month... it's will be better than my work that bring me nothing than debt.... dis is only the last option for me.... that's why I write everything about me... it maybe house keeper, store keeper, gate man, nanny as long as you pay me monthly.... am ready to do any job because I know it's not permanent, I myself have my future dream to become the bread winner for my family, that's why I want to work really hard before am out of age....
Am really really really in need of a job any where in the country... if you have any space for me or your parents, your friends or people around in any city or state Please call my number and I will be really grateful to you. Any available works or jobs, Please call me..... I will get the transport fare to come....
You can also help me by asking people around you to give me job in any free space that they think I can cope and be useful for him/her.. the only thing I believe I can't do right now is driver because I have no experience in that.... but in other area, I may not have that experience in the start but I promise you that after one week, I wont disappoint you..... any job.... it might be in your house, your office or your work place in any place in the country.
Thanks, God will also keep on helping you.

My Number, 08134987795

And I also appreciate Mr Malcolm the owner of dis profile for giving me dis opportunity.... I just create my profile today and I realize that I cannot create a topic..... I checked his profile through his comments I told him everything and he ask me to type it and paste it.... I really really appreciate you. And may God continue to bless you....

And to every single soul both male and female that is ready to help me, may Almighty God continue to bless you.

My number ones again 08134987795

Thanks.

there is dis job u can opt for at a biscuit factory in Ibadan which involves packing of biscuit, that suma or Yale foods. they pay like 20k but some people say its stressful but if you can sha. but if dem tell you say na machine work dey, no do am o cos dose machine can chop off your fingers and dem no go give you anything
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
Trendyprince:

Take it easy...

Yea..i had two plates of food sef

You don't wanna know what I went through today to get home. embarassed

Two plates? Na so e do you reach??

Goodnight!

Modified**

Somebody should please help the poster above, I honestly wish I could. It is well
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
naanxie:

You don't wanna know what I went through today to get home. embarassed

Two plates? Na so e do you reach??

Goodnight!

Modified**

Somebody should please help the poster above, I honestly wish I could. It is well

Eeyah...my princess. Thank God tomorrow brings rest for the week. Do have a goodnight.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by henrypsexy(m): 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
Plz I'm seriously looking for where to do my 3Month IT. I studied computer science in Futo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2015
Trendyprince:

Eeyah...my princess. Thank God tomorrow brings rest for the week. Do have a goodnight.

I honestly can't wait!! *tired*

Good morning
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 23, 2015
naanxie:

Good morning
*in lagbaja's voice* so nothing for me huh undecided,.
Not even an e-cake, e-hug, e-limca,. This your birthday get as e bi. >: grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 23, 2015
naanxie:

Good morning

Good morning..nice day
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 23, 2015
naanxie:

Good morning
*in lagbaja's voice* so nothing for me huh undecidednot even an e-hug, e-cake or e-limca. This your birthday get as e bi
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by laykside: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
goodday peeps ...i'm an IT student hoping to work with my unclez friend who is a Barrister..pls what are the possible job positions i can fill and tasks attached to them(Bus -Admin)
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
cutetonye009:

*in lagbaja's voice* so nothing for me huh undecidednot even an e-hug, e-cake or e-limca. This your birthday get as e bi

Limca!! Lol

Oya take e-kiss kiss e-hug

E don do?! grin

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
naanxie:

Limca!! Lol

Oya take e-kiss kiss e-hug

E don do?! grin
lipsrsealed... Merci.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
cutetonye009:
lipsrsealed... Merci.
Very welcome Mon Cherie

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
Jamean:

made to be though
made to last cool
As in ehn...it shows you're determined to succeed against all odds, may God bless your hustle. I like ladies like you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by WaleAdeyemo54: 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
WRITERS NEEDED

KLIQ-IT COMPUTER ENTERPRISES is currently recruting article writers. Payment will be on a monthly basis. Rate is NGN200 Per 500 words. Kindly send your name and short introduction about your experience and expertise to 07060737565.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
So it's gonna be a long weekend....who wee take me out?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emasel(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
cc150615:
So it's gonna be a long weekend....who wee take me out?

I would, if we were in the same city wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hallo people!!
Trust your days went well.
How far with sallah meat and drink na? Who is supplying?? undecided I mean am oo

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by checkmateman: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
WaleAdeyemo54:
WRITERS NEEDED

KLIQ-IT COMPUTER ENTERPRISES is currently recruting article writers. Payment will be on a monthly basis. Rate is NGN200 Per 500 words. Kindly send your name and short introduction about your experience and expertise to 07060737565.

hope location doesn't not matter
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
wroskian:

As in ehn...it shows you're determined to succeed against all odds, may God bless your hustle. I like ladies like you.

Amen
thanks for the compliment
enjoy the holiday smiley

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 24, 2015
beau49 congratulations.... what a 'sallah' package.... now you've joined the league of big girls.... I wish you many more.... remember us in your pavilions o.....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:18am On Sep 24, 2015
Are you in Lagos?
Do you have Sallah Meat at your location ?
Can I come over today?

If the answer to all the above is Yes, please PM me with your address.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by SegunMike(m): 6:48am On Sep 24, 2015
Morning Guys......happy holiday ...happy Ram-feasting.. grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 24, 2015
smiley smileywho will invite me for ram feasting? smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by olumideOJ1: 8:03am On Sep 24, 2015
urgent vacancy for principal at bodija, Ibadan apply to: 08142431363 katayeyanjue59@gmail.com application closes on 2nd October, 2015
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 9:19am On Sep 24, 2015
....And so I've been away from this thread. lipsrsealed cry

*skims thru thread...and sees nothing but marriage talks ! sad angry angry sad *

Okay ! Okay ! Okay ! ♧ I have something for us all ♧

IT'S IMPROMPTU! but it's something away from the norm...

A mini get together for peeps . wink smiley grin ~just a mini gathering to unwind n freestyle ...~

Therealadonye- in ! CONFIRMED smiley
Davide- in ! CONFIRMED smiley ( boss , bring some of your ladies come oo.. tongue tongue )
Beau49- in ! (Iffa hear say you no go come, I ll come pick u from house sef )
Jamean- definitely in ! (She knows I ll spank her,if she doesn't show wink ) CONFIRMED
Hollabesea- most definitely in ! smileyCONFIRMED

Lero15,cutetonye009 : bosses ,Need i emphasize that your presence is not up for debate ?! smiley
Eldeevee - been a while ,show up na. smiley
Naanxie- Time to get your birthday hug. (Or prolly a kiss,lol) smiley
Singlefade25 : how's it going to be ? We should dive into water together this time na. wink

segunmike,adeoti1,... *running outta glucose* ... where are the dudes in here ?! smallpeepee,ilori1930,et al cool

Where are the ladies in here ?.... *all these your marriage talk, it's time for action now oo; come show your skills to the wonderful dudes in here.

#this is where I miss cocolav . kiss kiss
#where is ziidamsel ? where's she been ?! kiss cry

If you are in lag, and think you can...

CONFIRM your interest by a mention in your reply.

Venue : TAKWA BAY BEACH . Lagos. ( NOTE : we ll converge at a destination ,and head there together)
Date : Saturday, 26-09-15
Time : 12pm.

Will post pictures of the last outing we did , if given a go-ahead by the others who were around.
You can be sure it ll be nothing but fun .100% FUN

WATCH THIS SPACE !

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 24, 2015
Hollabesea:
smiley smileywho will invite me for ram feasting? smiley
Ram fisting bawo...
Got lots of movies to watch.
How are u?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2015
Ilori1930 angry tongue grin
Tolutweety undecided
Faith2ogesco tongue
Adeoti01 cool
Beau49
Mtor wink
Lero15 angry

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2015
tolutweety:
....And so I've been away from this thread. lipsrsealed cry

*skims thru thread...and sees nothing but marriage talks ! sad angry angry sad *

Okay ! Okay ! Okay ! ♧ I have something for us all ♧

IT'S IMPROMPTU! but it's something away from the norm...

A mini get together for peeps . wink smiley grin ~just a mini gathering to unwind n freestyle ...~

Therealadonye- in ! CONFIRMED smiley
Davide- in ! CONFIRMED smiley ( boss , bring some of your ladies come oo.. tongue tongue )
Beau49- in ! (Iffa hear say you no go come, I ll come pick u from house sef )
Jamean- definitely in ! (She knows I ll spank her,if she doesn't show wink ) CONFIRMED
Hollabesea- most definitely in ! smileyCONFIRMED

Lero15,cutetonye009 : bosses ,Need i emphasize that your presence is not up for debate ?! smiley
Eldeevee - been a while ,show up na. smiley
Naanxie- Time to get your birthday hug. (Or prolly a kiss,lol) smiley
Singlefade25 : how's it going to be ? We should dive into water together this time na. wink

segunmike,adeoti1,... *running outta glucose* ... where are the dudes in here ?! smallpeepee,ilori1930,et al kiss

Where are the ladies in here ?.... *all these your marriage talk, it's time for action now oo; come show your skills to the wonderful dudes in here.

#this is where I miss cocolav . kiss kiss
#where is ziidamsel ? where's she been ?! kiss cry

If you are in lag, and think you can...

CONFIRM your interest by a mention in your reply.

Venue : TAKWA BAY BEACH . Lagos. ( NOTE : we ll converge at a destination ,and head there together)
Date : Saturday, 26-09-15
Time : 12pm.

Will post pictures of the last outing we did , if given a go-ahead by the others who were around.
You can be sure it ll be nothing but fun .100% FUN

WATCH THIS SPACE !

Am in full time...

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2015
cutetonye009:
Tolutweety undecided
Faith2ogesco tongue
Adeoti01 cool
Beau49
Mtor wink
Lero15 angry

Barka d'sallah......any showwwwwww and meat.....

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ilori1930(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2015
cutetonye009:
Tolutw.eety undecided
Fait.h2ogesco tongue
Adeo.ti01 cool
Beau49
Mto.r wink
Lero.15 angry
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.