Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2428703 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 5:39am On Sep 25, 2015
tolutweety:

grin grin embarassed cry
You ll be the first to get the plate of jollof rice. smiley

How far na?
You no even show southwest for the break?
I no show.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ElDeeVee(m): 7:14am On Sep 25, 2015
@Tolutweety nice work about the turn up thingy but I'm not sure I'll be available as I've got somewhere to go tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by osinachifestus(m): 7:19am On Sep 25, 2015
Please I want to apply for a job with the following method of application:

Applicants for Academic and the Senior non-teaching
Staff positions are required to submit 35 copies of
their applications and up-to-date curriculum vitae
giving the following information in order as listed
below: (i) Full Name (Surname first in capital letters). (ii) Post Applied for. (iii) Date and place of birth (attach birth
certificate/sworn affidavit). (iv) Nationality. (v) State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local
Government Area (if a Nigerian) (vi) Contact Details (Home Address, Postal
Address/E-mail address(es)/ Mobile Phone Numbers). (vii) Marital Status. (viii) Number of Children and their Ages. (ix) Next Kin (x) Contact Details of next of Kin (Home
Address, Postal Address/E-mail address(es)/ Mobile
Phone Numbers). (xi) Institutions attended with dates. (xii) Academic/Professional qualifications and
distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of
credentials). (xiii) Work Experience with dates. (xiv) Present Employment, Status and Salary (if
any). (xv) Research interests and activities (xvi) Conference/ courses attended (state titles of
papers presented if any). (xvii) Professional accomplishment. (xviii) Publications with date. (xix) Service to national and international bodies. (xx) Extra Curricular Activities. (xxi) Any physical challenge? (xxii) Names and address of three (3) referees who
must have been closely associated with candidate’s
academic/work experience.

I don't know whether the specified information should be in one's CV or if it is what they referred to as the application. If really that is what they referred to as application, do you think it is wise sending a cover letter too?
Thanks and may God bless and strengthen you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 9:06am On Sep 25, 2015
Some people be hiding their cheerleader. undecided

I get hope then !
cheesy cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 9:09am On Sep 25, 2015
ElDeeVee:
@Tolu.tweety nice work about the turn up thingy but I'm not sure I'll be available as I've got somewhere to go tomorrow.

No problem bro.

Safe!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by eipreel(f): 9:24am On Sep 25, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by eipreel(f): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2015
Therealadonye wochu waiting for undecided there's a house to keep the cheerleader now and I'm sure she won't complain about the floor thingy grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 9:38am On Sep 25, 2015
UPDATE ON TOMORROW :

For those coming..

We converge at CMS (where those buses going to adeola odeku are) at about 12 noon.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
^^^

That said... let's be conclusive for people who plan to attend to aid planning.

Kindly mention Jamean and Tolutweety in one line to identify that you'll show up.

Regards

We are waiting cool

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by TheRealAdonye(m): 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Obalende is closer to me.
I want to self converge at Obalende.. grin

What's the final meeting spot though? I might even be coming from the Island.

Tolutweety Jamean
tolutweety:

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
Obalende is closer to me. I want to self converge at Obalende.. grin
What's the final meeting spot though? I might even be coming from the Island.
Tolutweety Jamean
this is subject to approval by my Oga Tolutweety smiley
but I think it's fine so far we meet at the other side

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by SusanKleen: 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
Good Day,

I've been hired on by Yandex International Studies to organize a medical health study that is attempting to track and compare the development and physical condition of peoples around the world. To that end I've been authorized to enlist up to 100 participants in Nigeria to take part in the study. It's not my intention to spam any website with this offering so if anyone could help me I would be grateful for any assistance you might provide. A short ad outline is below. Please note I am not authorized to pay for advertising, but the positions are paid, and I may be able to offer commission for anyone who can enlist others to participate.

- Medical Study Participants Wanted PAID WEEKLY -
Yandex International Studies Group is seeking healthy Nigerian's to take part in a paid physical fitness and development study. Young Adults ages 15 to 25 and children ages 5 to 13 may apply. Please contact Susan.Kleen@Yandex.com for more information.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
@Jamean, @Therealadonye :
I feel there are different shades to obalende,and might be difficult converging there. #my reason for cms.
Obalende is closer to me too.

@ALL :

Please let's converge @ cms by 12 noon.

Boat / Ferry leaves @exactly 12:30 pm.

To reiterate what jamean said,
If you ll be coming..kindly mention (jamean n tolutweety ) in one line ,to aid our planning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Tolutweety Jamean

Sorry Guys. My Saturday is being spent outside of Lagos. I would really have loved to be there.

Please post pictures though! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jamean and tolutweety

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
@cutetonye009: aii bro.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ilori1930(m): 4:24am On Sep 26, 2015
Jamean et Tolutweety

Bonjour Mon ami

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 26, 2015
Top of the morning to y'all..
So i get to see tolutweety, Jamean and ilori1930 today grin,
Ermm, concerning the pictures, i don't feel comfortable uploading my picture on a public forum. So if y'all want to see us, i think is best you come join us tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 7:50am On Sep 26, 2015
^^^

wink
cool cool
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2015
cutetonye009:
Ermm, concerning the pictures, i don't feel comfortable uploading my picture on a public forum. So if y'all want to see us, i think is best you come join us tongue

Public forum kwa.... Don't you have a facebook account undecided

Is it a private forum

3 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2015
cutetonye009:
you must upload tongue whether u like it or not tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 9:42am On Sep 26, 2015
#whatever happens in Texas stays in Texas.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 9:44am On Sep 26, 2015
@ Friedplantain,
Would it be too late sending a special invite now?!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2015
osinachifestus:
Please I want to apply for a job with the following method of application:

Applicants for Academic and the Senior non-teaching
Staff positions are required to submit 35 copies of
their applications and up-to-date curriculum vitae
giving the following information in order as listed
below: (i) Full Name (Surname first in capital letters). (ii) Post Applied for. (iii) Date and place of birth (attach birth
certificate/sworn affidavit). (iv) Nationality. (v) State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local
Government Area (if a Nigerian) (vi) Contact Details (Home Address, Postal
Address/E-mail address(es)/ Mobile Phone Numbers). (vii) Marital Status. (viii) Number of Children and their Ages. (ix) Next Kin (x) Contact Details of next of Kin (Home
Address, Postal Address/E-mail address(es)/ Mobile
Phone Numbers). (xi) Institutions attended with dates. (xii) Academic/Professional qualifications and
distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of
credentials). (xiii) Work Experience with dates. (xiv) Present Employment, Status and Salary (if
any). (xv) Research interests and activities (xvi) Conference/ courses attended (state titles of
papers presented if any). (xvii) Professional accomplishment. (xviii) Publications with date. (xix) Service to national and international bodies. (xx) Extra Curricular Activities. (xxi) Any physical challenge? (xxii) Names and address of three (3) referees who
must have been closely associated with candidate’s
academic/work experience.

I don't know whether the specified information should be in one's CV or if it is what they referred to as the application. If really that is what they referred to as application, do you think it is wise sending a cover letter too?
Thanks and may God bless and strengthen you.

You have to include all the required information on your CV, and yes your CV would have to be lengthy. Would you like to see a sample?

Regards
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2015
tolutweety:
@ Friedplantain,
Would it be too late sending a special invite now?!

Special invite kwanu? cheesy I feel honoured grin

If I had seen this earlier, I definitely would have been there but I already have plans for today.. .... Plans i can't afford to forgo.

Looking forward to being part of the December get-together though. I need to know if beau49 is really beautiful and to pinch the nose of that girl called Jamean. angry

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 26, 2015
Jamean:

Public forum kwa.... Don't you have a facebook account undecided

Is it a private forum

No mind the guy.

Nne pls upload all the 'uploadables' tongue If possible tag them sef like Instagram grin

I really wish I could make it....it's all good

Morning people!

BTW, where is Prinzofparis

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2015
@e383: sighted!

Morning sir.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Special invite kwanu? cheesy I feel honoured grin

If I had seen this earlier, I definitely would have been there but I already have plans for today.. .... Plans i can't afford to forgo.

Looking forward to being part of the December get-together though. I need to know if beau49 is really beautiful and to pinch the nose of that girl called Jamean. angry

Aii.
No problem
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 26, 2015
tolutweety:

#whatever happens in Texas stays in Texas.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Looking forward to being part of the December get-together though. I need to know if beau49 is really beautiful and to pinch the nose of that girl called Ja.mean. angry

No worries you'd see she is grin .....but did I mention I like fried plantain,as in really like? Well I do so I can't guarantee your going back to your place tongue . I might end up eating you up together with whatever they serve there.

Just so you know.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.