Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2431673 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
No Card Today

ProudOlodo, I love your moniker grin

reminds me of this olodo gameshow on 96.9 coolfm.

some people would call in and proudly say they are Olodos.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
adeaks:
No Card Today

Rationalmind don chop the card....
Who won the debate?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
cc150615:

I didn't say you were short...many thanks there's a word like relative...

Hehehe. Just kidding.

How are you doing, sis?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
ksstroud:

I was just taken aback... That Rationalmind could join the chopping cabal too.... Let the bosses (tolutweety and ifyalways) be dashing them...
Phytaland belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody...

No one is dashing them o...those guys are just too good at chopping the cards like dragonfly at hunting. And that one about phytaland...sounds like the words of a true phytalander, unlike a mere tourist like me smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
adeaks:
No Card Today

Love my moniker?? You just made an olodo feel proud grin But unfortunately, I don't know about that gameshow. All my time as cool fm fan, I only cared about the cool music smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mtor: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
adeaks:
No Card Today

then go and nominate
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
beau49:
Finally caught up....phew! the way these pages fly though.....

Warning......Long write up below.

So I had the privilege of meeting with part of the most beautiful minds we have here on NL. And it was fun all the way. I learnt,saw and gained a lot yesterday and I am thankful I had the opportunity to meet with you all. A little intro on those I met......

Singlefade - pretty lady she is but she forgot my cloth. Gave Lero tough time which w to hang out and sometimes watch you all.

For those who missed out, I was like you last year gringrin but you can be like me this year. There is always another time for us to share these memories again with The Almighty by our side.

**Catwalks out on wobbly legs**

Who is Beau? ...Where does she come from? who are her people? ...... and why did she refuse to incude me in her right up?

lero shud comma judge this matter ooo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
mtor:

then go and nominate

Nominate what?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mtor: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
adeaks:

Nominate what?
the moniker you so like on the awards thread
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
Good evening

Airtel: 6851 4960 6801 6546
Glo : 286 4311 7942 9032
Etisalat : 8958 2369 1062 316
Mtn: 4570 6218 9832 5145

Nyt everyone.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mcshegs, seems na etisalat you dey use...Lolzzzz shocked shocked shocked...boss tolutweety, thanks Ooooooooo, I just say make I do testing microphone Ooooooooo and both GLO and Airtel enter Gbam....
Dancing shoki shakiti bobo....
More grace to your elbow...
May you walk and never stumble...
May your days be long....
Why is there no twale emoji? Oga Seun and Oga Davide470 why?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mcshegs(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
tolutweety:
Good evening
Airtel: 6851 4960 6801 6546 Glo : 286 4311 7942 9032 Etisalat : 8958 2369 1062 316 Mtn: 4570 6218 9832 5145
Nyt everyone.
Came late though, but still grabbed the etisalat. Thanks boss.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
tolutweety:

Good evening

Airtel: 6851 4960 6801 6546
Glo : 286 4311 7942 9032
Etisalat : 8958 2369 1062 316
Mtn: 4570 6218 9832 5145

Nyt everyone.

I chopped GLO and Airtel... Thanks dearboss
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mcshegs(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
ksstroud:
Mcshegs, seems na etisalat you dey use...Lolzzzz shocked shocked shocked...boss tolutweety, thanks Ooooooooo, I just say make I do testing microphone Ooooooooo and both GLO and Airtel enter Gbam....
Dancing shoki shakiti bobo....
More grace to your elbow...
May you walk and never stumble...
May your days be long....
Why is there no twale emoji? Oga Seun and Oga Davide470 why?
Now you've experienced the post-grabbing feeling. Sweet, isn't it ??

Grabbed the etisalat...someone else grabbed d mtn. Maybe wroskian or proudolodo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
mcshegs:

Now you've experienced the post-grabbing feeling. Sweet, isn't it ??

Now Proudolodo go bash me, say I don join the league of choppers... And na testing I say make I do ooooo...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lero15:

Hehehe. Just kidding.

How are you doing, sis?

I'm fine bro

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mcshegs(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
ksstroud:

Now Proudolodo go bash me, say I don join the league of choppers... And na testing I say make I do ooooo...
Hahaha
League of choppers got me cracking.
Sure he isn't a prospective member himself??
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
ksstroud:

undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
ksstroud:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
ksstroud:

mcshegs:

I didn't grab nada o...you guys shld just be chopping the life of your head while I'm preparing to enter the league too...has to happen this 2015.

Ksstroud just beat me to doing that sha. But I don't understand how your "testing testing" scored you two cards cheesy If you're not testing nko? :O ...well, it's a grand entry into the league of grabbers, fitting for a phytalander wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
demisig:

Who is Beau? ...Where does she come from? who are her people? ...... and why did she refuse to incude me in her right up?

lero shud comma judge this matter ooo

Lol....apologies dear.

I could I have forgotten the slim,fair and tall guy.... grin

Beau is of this Planet. Her people are earthlings. Apologies for that,there won't be a repeat. gringrin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Amicable09...finally the moment of truth smiley But I bet it's the D-trailer for the "whole truth" version grin The way you can even believe the devil, need I wonder why you see some Eve in Amicable? lipsrsealed Told you twill be hard not to look. But I dint look too much smiley. Do I have to still be wary of strange lawyery eyes when I'm out there?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
ProudOlodo:
Amicable09...finally the moment of truth smiley But I bet it's the D-trailer for the "whole truth" version grin The way you can even believe the devil, need I wonder why you see some Eve in Amicable? lipsrsealed Told you twill be hard not to look. But I dint look too much smiley. Do I have to still be wary of strange lawyery eyes when I'm out there?
hahahaha ... ProudOlodo will not kee me! The trailer ke? I just gave the whole truth o, remember today is Sunday *winks.

I see Eve in Amicable cos we are both females and to understand my make up, I must first understand hers.

Watch out for my lawyer, he's got his eyes on you! Ehen! how far with our book? Did you abandon it for Programming?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
amicable09:

hahahaha ... ProudOlodo will not kee me! The trailer ke? I just gave the whole truth o, remember today is Sunday *winks.

I see Eve in Amicable cos we are both females and to understand my make up, I must first understand hers.

Watch out for my lawyer, he's got his eyes on you! Ehen! how far with our book? Did you abandon it for Programming?

You caught me lipsrsealed...and I was going to confess before o cry Truth is, I haven't started with our book and you got the reason.

But "abandon" doesn't describe the situation...let's say I'm saving the best time for it smiley I'll make sure to break that jinx that seems to have followed me around the whole of 2015. And Fame or American Psycho will have to do it.

As for you lawyer, I have plans for him smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
ProudOlodo:

You caught me lipsrsealed...and I was going to confess before o cry Truth is, I haven't started with our book and you got the reason.

But "abandon" doesn't describe the situation...let's say I'm saving the best time for it smiley I'll make sure to break that jinx that seems to have followed me around the whole of 2015. And Fame or American Psycho will have to do it.

As for your lawyer, I have plans for him smiley
Alright, I understand. And your plans for him had better be good.

Sorry about the mail. I wonder why you never mentioned it but I still apologize in advance.

Good night and see you tomorrow! I may help you crack some codes tomorrow, you never can tell *smiles
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 12:13am On Dec 28, 2015
amicable09:

Alright, I understand. And your plans for him had better be good.

Sorry about the mail. I wonder why you never mentioned it but I still apologize in advance.

Good night and see you tomorrow! I may help you crack some codes tomorrow, you never can tell *smiles

Lol. Be sure your lawyer is safe. And the mail...c'mon it's nothing. I just didn't think it's that serious. Plus, I was aware you had some ish with your email. I appreciate the acknowledgement tho smiley

Good night. I hope you bring some good lesson from the dreamland on swinging the code cracking hammer smiley I hope you show me some tomorrow. Sleep well

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 28, 2015
ksstroud:

Rationalmind don chop the card....
Who won the debate?

How come I am just seeing this.

There are different rounds with different schools.

Yabatech defeated Unilag in the first one, but both schools still qualified.

But why is it that I always seem to be somewhere else when the cards are posted undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by capricun: 9:13am On Dec 28, 2015
Jamean:
Hey guys...

y'all rock... twas a splendid time
special thanks to Lero15 smiley

Thanks for inviting me. Thanks to all the loving members of Jobs Section. I had a wonderful time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by faith2ogesco(m): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2015
beau49:
Finally caught up....phew! the way these pages fly though.....

Warning......Long write up below.

So I had the privilege of meeting with part of the most beautiful minds we have here on NL. And it was fun all the way. I learnt,saw and gained a lot yesterday and I am thankful I had the opportunity to meet with you all. A little intro on those I met......

Singlefade - pretty lady she is but she forgot my cloth. Gave Lero tough time which was enjoyable to watch. gringrin

Jamean - Taller and more beautiful than she looks in pictures. She made sure we all got something to munch on. And the friends she brought along were hilarious. Wonderful people too.

Naanxie - Our very own Miss portable,pretty looking lady. Late comer but we all forgave her well mostly especially the guys.*tongue out*

Anu - The lady with a melodious voice,easy to talk to. It was nice meeting you and if you get to see this you should visit here more often.

Lero - is as tall as they say he is,with a baritone voice to go with it grin. Funny and Interesting to talk to.

Tolutweety - He is adorable and has a dual personality. One minute it is fun,the other minute he is life coach and mentor. it was nice watching him switch to both modes. Lovely guy, lovely personality.

David- Our area father, known by many accepted by all. A charmer that one. Good teacher too.

Ferdybaba/TrendyPrince - is definitely a prince and a good looking one too. If your spec is TDH,please grab and don't let go. gringrin

Adonye - The boss and Don. Very funny individual,enjoyable to listen to and pleasing to the eyes too. wink wink

Cutetonye - Our very own 'UGO BOSS' grin Even while introducing himself you can feel that the ego has landed. Another beautiful personality.

IamTosin - Introduced a the game which we all had fun playing. Has a cute baby face but we know say all na wash. Baddo lomo.

Eldeevee - Baba be forming calm/gentle guy. Good looking too. Thanks for the extra **** it was appreciated.

ilori930 - Nice and easy going young man who had to rush off but we forgive you...lol. Hope the intro was a success and biko bia when are we doing ke gi na?

Obyno1010(doubt if I got that right) - Finally came out of his hiding place to come have fun. I think I should get paid....whayasay? cheesy it was lovely seeing you.

Mambani - hope I didn't murder your mind moniker...lol. It was nice talking to you too and plix if you are traveling next time tell me I want 2 travel too. Thanx.

And all other people whose name I can't seem to remember but your faces I can never forget. You all had an impact on me yesterday and it was lovely to hang out and sometimes watch you all.

For those who missed out, I was like you last year gringrin but you can be like me this year. There is always another time for us to share these memories again with The Almighty by our side.

**Catwalks out on wobbly legs**

next yr won't pass me by IJN amen.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ilori1930(m): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2015
ksstroud:

Being in a good mood is essential, in whatever situation; since life is short, what should one be worry for?
And tis yuletide....
I'm ksstroud and I paid my due homage when I first entered this section sir.
And seriously, I have no affiliation to the assumed view about me.

Bro stop making us believe you are a she. You sound so much like a man and I strongly believe you are.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2015
capricun:

Thanks for inviting me. Thanks to all the loving members of Jobs Section. I had a wonderful time

And you didn't reveal your moniker? undecided

Oya tell me...

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.