Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2431273 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 12:02am On Dec 29, 2015
ProudOlodo:

Pls come back with a whole stack of it. Coming from the other side, the exchange rate will be extraordinary when it gets here. We can crack unimaginable number of hard nuts with that wink
Hahahaha... At this rate you are going ProudPeacock, you will soon rob a bank... lol.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 12:07am On Dec 29, 2015
amicable09:
My instincts never lie *smiles broadly*
smiley

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 12:10am On Dec 29, 2015
ksstroud:

Like legend of the seekers... I'm flattered... If I hear...
The way you wrote that kss, I firstly thought twas kiss... Lol...
You have a good sense of humor...
Hahahaha... you see a lot of movies, very good! I love guys like that. Mr and Mrs. is one movie I so so love! Nollywood sha tried to put that up and Joseph Benjamin is really good on screen, not forgetting my most talented Mrs Abba - Nse! Beautiful combo.

Oya kss, look well o, not KISS! Kss, bring back your wandering mind... lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by gabrieliheko222(m): 12:10am On Dec 29, 2015
Hold up...seems like this more of a chat zone than a job vacancy discussion thread... Whats happening... I see some people don dey love up...#ButAmJustMindingMyBusiness
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 12:13am On Dec 29, 2015
amicable09:

Hahahaha... At this rate you are going ProudPeacock, you will soon rob a bank... lol.
Lol. It depends on where we have the bank. If it's a bank on the other side, no problem smiley But a bank on this side....mba
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 12:18am On Dec 29, 2015
ksstroud:

Maybe she's ParrotWoman... I'm still writing a script on the aforesaid movie title
Lol. Very inventive idea of a superhero grin I'm just wondering what the character and costume would be like lipsrsealed Ksstroud dabbling into scriptwriting...I've always suspected you're a vortex of talents wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 12:22am On Dec 29, 2015
ProudOlodo:

Lol. It depends on where we have the bank. If it's a bank on the other side, no problem smiley But a bank on this side....mba
Lol. Ok, on the other side then *'thiefing' (abeg no word like this in Oxford or Webster Dictionary o, only in mine *winks) but thiefing robe fully clothed in!

Time to go to the other side. Goodnight ProudPeacock, Goodnight ksstroud (in full, lol), Goodnight Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mtor: 12:27am On Dec 29, 2015
gabrieliheko222:
Hold up...seems like this more of a chat zone than a job vacancy discussion thread... Whats happening... I see some people don dey love up...#ButAmJustMindingMyBusiness
Section chat room
Read the first page wink and welcome
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 12:27am On Dec 29, 2015
amicable09:

Lol. Ok, on the other side then *'thiefing' (abeg no word like this in Oxford or Webster Dictionary o, only in mine *winks) but thiefing robe fully clothed in!

Time to go to the other side. Goodnight ProudPeacock, Goodnight ksstroud (in full, lol), Goodnight Nairaland!
Lol. Don't get caught on the other side. Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by capricun: 7:21am On Dec 29, 2015
davide470:
Oh! So you "were" He that delayed us with the disappearing act with Jamean.

Roflmao, I have no clue as to what you're saying tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ilori1930(m): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2015
Lero15:

Going gentle, bro.
Thanks.

I like your siggy. I'm not a "que sera sera" person either.

I do tell people that destiny can be changed, cos it lies in your hands.
Thanks bro. Very true. I believe nobody is configured to be a failure. However, we may require varying degree of efforts to arrive at same result. Some people get discouraged when the result of their efforts is not as great as what some other persons have achieved with about the same efforts. Then they quickly conclude that perhaps they are not "destined" to achieve such results. Persistence works. Even Buhari had to try four times before he could become a civilian president. If he had given up after his third attempt, we would have said he's isn't destined to be a civilian president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 29, 2015
ElDeeVee:
Not me bro

Yimu
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ElDeeVee(m): 8:56am On Dec 29, 2015
naanxie:

Yimu
Iffa cash you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ilori1930(m): 9:02am On Dec 29, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Iffa cash you
catch fire tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by gabrieliheko222(m): 9:07am On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2015
capricun:

Roflmao, I have no clue as to what you're saying tongue
don't mind them jare
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ElDeeVee(m): 9:16am On Dec 29, 2015
ilori1930:
catch fire tongue tongue tongue
Boss, how's the break
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by capricun: 9:35am On Dec 29, 2015
Jamean:

don't mind them jare

I mind them not
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ilori1930(m): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Boss, how's the break
Sire, break is sweet walahi cheesy
Feels great getting out of bed at 8am and you not even thinking of running late to anywhere. Sadly, Monday is just few days awayaway cry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2015
beau49:

lol....thank you cheesy

Yes I am. I believe you are too.

beau49:

lol....thank you cheesy

Yes I am. I believe you are too.

well it ok but na jst ouse tinz so deris big abt my hols..... tho i thank God say work don resume today nd atleast Apapa road stil dey free for now....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 29, 2015
ElDeeVee:
Iffa cash you
tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dotman201: 11:00am On Dec 29, 2015
SEND YOUR CV'S FOR THE FOLLOWING JOB OPENING AND MAKE SURE THE SUBJECT IS "NAIRALAND"

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ifyalways(f): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
Etisalat : 708976479355967

Glo: 227713027063793

Mtn: 4768671671606675

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mtor: 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
where are those grabbers
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mtor: 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
haaaa the ghosts are backkkkkkkkkkk. At least appreciate the giver naaa
I have been impressed with the courtesy shown these past few days
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
ilori1930:

Thanks bro. Very true. I believe nobody is configured to be a failure. However, we may require varying degree of efforts to arrive at same result. Some people get discouraged when the result of their efforts is not as great as what some other persons have achieved with about the same efforts. Then they quickly conclude that perhaps they are not "destined" to achieve such results. Persistence works. Even Buhari had to try four times before he could become a civilian president. If he had given up after his third attempt, we would have said he's isn't destined to be a civilian president.

So on point, bro.
Some people use that "destiny can never be changed" and "que sera sera" to despair and give up.

If Mr. A knows he's destined to fail right from birth, he would want to turn things around by all means.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
ElDeeVee:
Iffa cash you
Pls cash me grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ElDeeVee(m): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
naanxie:

Pls cash me grin
Okay. See me in camera.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chinedulivingstone(m): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
Anybody with a project at hand am an Electrical engineer
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by gentlesoul196: 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
Which day this credit u guys r sharing go reach me
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Femi1985(m): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
I need a good teaching job or school counsellor, any opportunity let me know pls. Phone no 08060358248, e-mail femisamue55@yahoo.com, bbm- 2774b427.

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.