Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2419833 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by GEExclusive: 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
Abimbex007:
She's out on a date wit mingled boo *lol* I'm home alone
Haha, regards to her when she returns. Tell her besties asked of her
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
GEExclusive:

Haha, regards to her when she returns. Tell her besties asked of her
Okk cool
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
ProudOlodo:

Me proud grin

Note noted! Since you're above 16 plus an Engine boss, I'm even more on point grin Take 5ive! (#MissingEmoticon sad )

Received!
Emoticons? That thing is difficult for me to use. You can help me out if you wish.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
Good to see many new members of the family relating well... wink Greetings to everyone. smiley

Amicable, I'm still waiting to be handed your e-sister as promised.
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
wroskian:
Good to see many new members of the family relating well... wink Greetings to everyone. smiley

Amicable, I'm still waiting to be handed your e-sister as promised.
undecided
It's really good to see them all better than I left them.

wroskian, my e-sister is currently on vacation and will be back next month. Once she steps foot here, I'll make sure I introduce you to her *smiles. Already I'm watering the ground... lol, she likes your profile *winks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
GEExclusive:

Been looking around for your Nairaland mum. Where is she?
Sweetheart! I miss you *smiles and hugs. Airtel network has been bad today, but I came as soon as I heard you were looking for him.

Here I am now! How have you been? How is my/your Dave? *winks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by GEExclusive: 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
amicable09:

Sweetheart! I miss you *smiles and hugs. Airtel network has been bad today, but I came as soon as I heard you were looking for him.

Here I am now! How have you been? How is my/your Dave? *winks.
Don't know Dave's where about o. You made the arrangement, so you have explanation as to his where about. It appears Dave isn't so serious with our online love, so I formally want to inform all emotionally deprived Joblanders that application is still ongoing for mingleness.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
amicable09:

It's really good to see them all better than I left them.

wroskian, my e-sister is currently on vacation and will be back next month. Once she steps foot here, I'll make sure I introduce you to her *smiles. Already I'm watering the ground... lol, she likes your profile *winks.
wink Okay, I'll be patient...you'll need a tankful of water to keep the ground wet till her arrival. smiley

But wait o! vacation at the beginning of the year? Who does that?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
GEExclusive:

Don't know Dave's where about o. You made the arrangement, so you have explanation as to his where about. It appears Dave isn't so serious with our online love, so I formally want to inform all emotionally deprived Joblanders that application is still ongoing for mingleness.
Hahahaha, it hasn't gotten to that yet! You two barely know each other, this is what happens when a handsome dude and a pretty chic are paired, their ego and beauty gets in the way but I'll see to it that Dahveydson stops shying away from you *smiles.

Fine boys can be shy sha...lol. Dahveydson!!! where are you at? Come out from hiding ...lol, I have sth to tell you *winks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ksstroud cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
wroskian:

wink Okay, I'll be patient...you'll need a tankful of water to keep the ground wet till her arrival. smiley

But wait o! vacation at the beginning of the year? Who does that?
She's on leave *smiles.

Ehen! About the ground!? How do we keep it wet na? I'll need some money, you know... lol.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by faith2ogesco(m): 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
ksstroud:

grin fixed...
U get their mail... I don shift am Jare...
Gimme headache too much... Till next one...
ya I did. mk we see as next WK go b. if u finish they ll still call. headache is normal in DAT field o. but dats d fin of it. dis one u shift our lekki ppl Don show?? grin
ksstroud:

grin fixed...
U get their mail... I don shift am Jare...
Gimme headache too much... Till next one...
ya I did. mk we see as next WK go b. if u finish they ll still call. headache is normal in DAT field o. but dats d fin of it. dis one u shift our lekki ppl Don show??
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
Princecuite
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
beau49:

Lol.....very soon I will. grin grin

Yes...plix! Time and place bikonu. Some videos are begging to be watched cheesy cheesy

Lols. Ok.
Not yet fixed. Stay tuned.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
GEExclusive:

How are you Lero. Hope your mingled boo is kicking quite well

I'm fine thanks.
Yes she is... Like a footballer.

What about you?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mcshegs(m): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
GEExclusive:

Quoted for future reference
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lantessy(m): 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
Good evening here o

Just passing smiley

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by GEExclusive: 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
mcshegs:

Application received. I'm pleased to inform you that your application has been received and will be given consideration
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
lantessy:
Good evening here o
Just passing smiley
Hey Lantessy smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by GEExclusive: 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha, it hasn't gotten to that yet! You two barely know each other, this is what happens when a handsome dude and a pretty chic are paired, their ego and beauty gets in the way but I'll see to it that Dahveydson stops shying away from you *smiles.

Fine boys can be shy sha...lol. Dahveydson!!! where are you at? Come out from hiding ...lol, I have sth to tell you *winks.
The guy is too shy. He has to Braze up, if not, I go carry my love Waka
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lantessy(m): 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
ProudOlodo:

Hey Lantessy smiley
I hail o
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lantessy(m): 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
ProudOlodo:

Hey Lantessy smiley

I hail o wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
lantessy:

I hail o wink
I hail thee back triple. You just vanished since that night you grabbed your shiny award undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
mcshegs:
mr mcshegs the histographer...you're sighted. howdy boss?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mcshegs(m): 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
GEExclusive:

Application received. I'm pleased to inform you that your application has been received and will be given consideration
Was application actually intended? Maybe or maybe not. But then, its received already. Looking forward to a favourable response and a wonderful e-mingleness.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mcshegs(m): 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
ProudOlodo:
mr mcshegs the histographer...you're sighted. howdy boss?
Yes boss! Doing pretty well. Anything for your boy??
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
karleone:

Received!
Emoticons? That thing is difficult for me to use. You can help me out if you wish.
Difficult? Lol. Emoticons are easy na...maybe simple soft fluffy tinz are the difficult stuffs for your engineness grin Maybe Abimbex007 can help you out...might prove a good starter for you two wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
mcshegs:

Yes boss!
Doing pretty well.
Anything for your boy??
Hehehehehehehe. Boss boss. After all that "grabnificent" December grabbings? I suspect the name behind this moniker is Oliver Twist grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by GEExclusive: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
mcshegs:

Was application actually intended? Maybe or maybe not. But then, its received already. Looking forward to a favourable response and a wonderful e-mingleness.
In the mean time, I'm pleased to inform you that your application has been forwarded to amicable09 for thorough review. She is my HRM. She hire and fire on my behalf
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
Amicable09...this one you have turned arrangee of arrangements, it's like a 2016 new found talent undecided

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mcshegs(m): 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
ProudOlodo:

Hehehehehehehe. Boss boss. After all that "grabnificent" December grabbings? I suspect the name behind this moniker is Oliver Twist grin
Oliver Twist got me cracking mehn
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mcshegs(m): 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
GEExclusive:

In the mean time, I'm pleased to inform you that your application has been forwarded to amicable09 for thorough review. She is my HRM. She hire and fire on my behalf
Noted

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.