Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2431166 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 2:10am On Jan 17, 2016
Lero15:

Lols. Ok.
Not yet fixed. Stay tuned.

OK o....I dey wait.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by E383: 2:25am On Jan 17, 2016
Nocturnal. sad
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 2:53am On Jan 17, 2016
E383:
Nocturnal. sad

sad sad

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 3:55am On Jan 17, 2016
davide470:
Smh to those two up there..

smiley smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 4:24am On Jan 17, 2016
faith2ogesco:
ya I did. mk we see as next WK go b. if u finish they ll still call. headache is normal in DAT field o. but dats d fin of it. dis one u shift our lekki ppl Don show?? ;Dya I did. mk we see as next WK go b. if u finish they ll still call. headache is normal in DAT field o. but dats d fin of it. dis one u shift our lekki ppl Don show??

grin Lekki... Na Ajah people show oooo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 4:31am On Jan 17, 2016
amicable09:

Just two more ...lol.
Then, I'll see through Gee's request for a review. After that I'm done and we will all live happily ever after!

Madam e-matchmaker... Which two you've already done? undecided undecided undecided
tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 4:32am On Jan 17, 2016
abimbawealth:
Ksstroud cheesy
Oh baebae
Sowie hi dear...

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bayo2016: 4:38am On Jan 17, 2016
alright !!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Igemburg(m): 6:16am On Jan 17, 2016
Click to Win ₦200,000 Monthly Salary for 12 Months in the Prolist Annual Salary Promo.

https://N2ALm4

#Extra200k via @Push_CV
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 6:29am On Jan 17, 2016
princecuite:
Stop peeping nd join the moving train, may we meet you?
Happy sunday, btw.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 6:35am On Jan 17, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha... Baba Dahveydson! Where went you? Welcome back... I haven't seen you today. How have you been?

The set up idea is as a result of my new status *winks. You know, once a person becomes mingled, they'll want all the people around them to be mingled too... lol. That's just the idea. I mean well.

But you can't remain single forever on NL! You are not getting any younger Dave! lol...

Oh, that's the plan. But everybody can't get mingled and you don't know if i'm mingled with someone on here on a lowkey.

What if I and TollyB are err... never mind grin

Anyway i'm doing alright, hope you are too.

TollyB I had to drag you into this so you can save me from amicable09's torment. grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 6:41am On Jan 17, 2016
ProudOlodo:

Hahahahahahaha. In fact, lemme thank you now...for revealing I'm on your intended e-arrangee plans. I have something on my mind too. Pls who knows where to buy more days for January so the month runs till Amicable is tired of planning? Jazmiynne can you pls help with a vision on how many days I need to buy?

Lol so you too want arrangee.... Owkay o... amicable09 you should start collecting some charges for your services o

ProudOlodo don't worry, just patiently and proudly wait... my sisterGirl already has u in mind. U need not additional days, she would do the needful on time

##runsBackstage

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by 9inches(m): 7:16am On Jan 17, 2016
GEExclusive:

Sorry oga. You missed road
Thou shall not take the name of your oga in vain.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by princecuite(m): 7:40am On Jan 17, 2016
cc150615:

Stop peeping nd join the moving train, may we meet you?
Happy sunday, btw.
Tnx 4 noticin bt I'm already on d train. I'm Prince by name, a graduate of business frm uniben. I'm an entertainer by profession n I'm versatile wen it comes to skills n aspirations. My details wil be added ltr... (I'm in church now). Happy sunday!

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 8:00am On Jan 17, 2016
amicable09:

She's on leave *smiles.

Ehen! About the ground!? How do we keep it wet na? I'll need some money, you know... lol.
Ermm ...I will send my team of engineers to channel water to the location from the atlantic ocean so as to ensure all-round supply; you know this is dry season, but oceans don't run dry. wink smiley So, it's needless crediting your bank account cheesy

Happy Sunday Everyone!!! cool cool
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by GEExclusive: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2016
9inches:
Thou shall not take the name of your oga in vain.
Your monicker sounds scary, I'm outta here. 9inches what??
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 9:06am On Jan 17, 2016
ProudOlodo:

Difficult? Lol. Emoticons are easy na...maybe simple soft fluffy tinz are the difficult stuffs for your engineness grin Maybe Abimbex007 can help you out...might prove a good starter for you two wink

That'll be a nice

***knock! Knock!!
Hello!! Good day!
Is Abimbex007 at home? Tell her someone needs her presence.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2016
#Countdown to page 800!! 10 pages to go. Jazmiynne, get ready for your awoof food o... The first person to make page 800 will get a ...... from me.
#iNOtalkANYTHING oooo

Let the countdown begin.................
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 9:20am On Jan 17, 2016
amicable09:

Ehen! I'm here now. Went to read one very sweet but long writeup by karleone *smiles.

Gee love, mcshegs submitted his proposal? I received your mail. I'll have to arrange for a chat with him, before we move to test stage and then the interview process, then medicals. If he passes all these testings then we will meet his guarantors. After which we can satisfactorily conclude and extend our lovely handshake to him for partnership. *smiles.

Happy Sunday
Hope the family/e-family is cool? My regards to Abimbex007.. Would have loved to take her out on a shopping spree next weekend, but...!
Sent you a mail. Try and check it.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 9:22am On Jan 17, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lol so you too want arrangee.... Owkay o... amicable09 you should start collecting some charges for your services o

ProudOlodo don't worry, just patiently and proudly wait... my sisterGirl already has u in mind. U need not additional days, she would do the needful on time

##runsBackstage

Now that you ask it, I don't want arrangee again. It must be that bollywood effect sad Now I'm in hollywood grin In fact, I'm plucking out days from January. January now ends on eerrrmmm....22nd!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 9:29am On Jan 17, 2016
Hello people......

Please take this VERY seriously!

Any young, focused and ambitious lady residing in Ibadan should kindly indicate interest in a full time job.

Beauty is desired but not a prerequisite.

Job specs:

To love and cherish a very dear friend of mine and I mean in REAL LIFE

Please gold diggers stay off... Players keep your distance.... Runz girls kindly pass by....

If u are not interested in a real serious relationship please don't bother.

NB: The guy is gonna be worth your while..... That's a sister to sister promise wink

PS: I'm REALLY serious!

amicable09 pls take note and advertise this vacancy

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 9:29am On Jan 17, 2016
Abimbex007:

*lol* dis guy ehnnnn, ok lipsrsealed
I see Karleone has taken the cue already wink Have a smooth sailing from henceforth grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 9:32am On Jan 17, 2016
Moyarh:
Lol. Yw P.O
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 9:55am On Jan 17, 2016
davide470:
undecided undecided undecided

What is this one saying? tongue

Please Park well... tongue
I need feminine applications... My friend is not gay undecided

Ladies please quickly quote me.

Application process:

Quote me
Indicate your interest in the offer
Request to send me a PM
and we'd carry on from there

I should invite him to NairaLand to do this himself, but unfortunately he is always too busy to get in touch with social media life

#saveAheart
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2016
Jazmiynne:

[s]Please Park well... tongue
I need feminine applications... My friend is not gay[/s] undecided

[s]Ladies please quickly quote me.

Application process:

Quote me
Request to send me a PM

I should invite him to NairaLand to do this himself, but unfortunately he is always too busy to get in touch with social media life

#saveAheart[/s]
So you are now the "village mother that is looking for a wife for his son".. undecided

My Advice : He should take a cab to UI, there is a garden just after Mellanby Hall.. There, he can take a pick and start something.

tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:26am On Jan 17, 2016
davide470:
So you are now the "village mother that is looking for a wife for his son".. undecided

My Advice : He should take a cab to UI, there is a garden just after Mellanby Hall.. There, he can take a pick and start something.

tongue

Thanks for ur unsolicited advice undecided

But he ain't looking for any random bae...

Dave sorry u are on NL already, I can't search for you... I know that's why u are beefing tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Please Park well... tongue
I need feminine applications... My friend is not gay undecided

Ladies please quickly quote me.

Application process:

Quote me
Request to send me a PM

#saveAheart
u No go church?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:31am On Jan 17, 2016
ProudOlodo:

Hahahahahahaha. In fact, lemme thank you now...for revealing I'm on your intended e-arrangee plans. I have something on my mind too. Pls who knows where to buy more days for January so the month runs till Amicable is tired of planning? Jazmiynne can you pls help with a vision on how many days I need to buy?
You! No hiding place for you! You have come of age... lol.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:34am On Jan 17, 2016
tollyB:
u No go church?

Ore... Are u interested in the offer ni?
Don't be shy o cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2016
ksstroud:

Madam e-matchmaker... Which two you've already done? undecided undecided undecided
tongue
kss! You have forgotten so soon! Remember how you met Abimba? I was involved somehow *winks.

Happy Sunday to you and your baes'

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)