Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari (4548 Views)

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / B-o-m-b-s-h-e-l-l Kwakwanso Buhari Fight Dirty, As Buhari Re-directs / Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by bestman09(m): 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
KWAKWANSO steps down for BUHARI. Details soon.
Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by 2cato: 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
How when and why.
Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by kennyslim1(m): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
Better than wasting his money...wise man...so its atiku and buhari primaries. APC is made up of failed politicians though

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by bestman09(m): 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
Governor KWAKWANSO of Kano state withdraws from the APC presidential primary elections for BUHARI.
Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by femicyrus(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
He was never in the mathematics from on-set.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
That is good for buhari,apc,nigeria and africa.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by Gbawe: 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
http://newtelegraphonline.com/2015-kwankwaso-to-step-down-for-buhari/

2015: Kwankwaso to step down for Buhari
Oct 20, 2014Ibraheem MusaNews0

2015: Kwankwaso to step down for Buhari
Indications emerged at the weekend that Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso of Kano State may step down for Major General Muhammadu Buhari in the battle for the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential ticket.
With his possible withdrawal from the race, the battle for the APC presidential ticket will be a straight fight between the former head of state and former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar.
APC will hold its national convention on December 2 where the presidential candidate will emerge. According to a source, who was at the APC Northern Stakeholders’ Meeting held in Kaduna on Saturday, the meeting resolved that a consensus presidential candidate should be supported by the region.
“We are going to face an incumbent president in an election where the ruling party will have the national treasury at its disposal. So, we need to conserve our energy and resources for the general election instead of dissipating energy on the primaries,” he argued.

The source, who does not want to be named, said that the stakeholders meeting did not prevail on any aspirant to step down for anyone. He added that the meeting resolved that the negotiations should continue after the stakeholders’ meeting.
The source told New Telegraph that the horse trading continued well into Saturday night till the early hours of yesterday, before Kwankwaso agreed to step down for Buhari. According to him, Kwankwaso will still buy nomination form and maintain his structure but will withdraw at the National Convention ground which is billed to take place on December 2, and ask his supporters to vote for Buhari.
The source did not mention the fate of Mr. Sam Nda-Isaiah, the publisher of Leadership newspaper who is also in the race. He, however, said that Isaiah’s contest will be good for the party because APC is erroneously seen as a Muslim party. But spokesman of Kwankwaso, Ibrahim Dantiye, denied any possible withdrawal of the governor from the race. “Nothing like that was discussed at the meeting. The rumour is just being spread by people who don’t mean well for the APC,” he told New Telegraph.
Buhari, Atiku, Nda- Isaiah, Kwankwaso, Governors Kashim Shettima (Borno) Ibrahim Gaidam (Yobe) and Abdul Azeez Yari (Zamfara), and Senator Lawali Shuaibu, the North West Vice Chairman of APC were some of the dignitaries that attended the stakeholders’ meeting.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by ochejoseph(m): 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
he knew he was never going anywhere , criticizing the president is not a qualification

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by Arch1: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
Even if a log of wood contest against president JonaTAN i'l vote for it rather than JonaTAN

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
Whoever that knows Atiku should go and tell him that all of his Billions will not deliver the ticket of the party to him

The Integrity of Gen Buhari is the only Legal Tender that is acceptable in APC

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by Canme4u(m): 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
He is wise.

Sai Buhari

I believe.

12 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by pendy79: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
There is no need for His excellency spending 27.5mN to challenge the tsunami and bulldozer the candidancy of General Buhari symbolizes.
Heard Atiku is asking for his own 27.5m having realize the futiity of challenging the peoples general.

Could see a saTAN paid goon asking, why, when and how? The thing dey do them like magic. Since the general impression was that the G5 governors and Atiku left PDP cos of the same presidential ticket that they are willingly and cheerfully withdrawing from. Won't you just fall in love with this young but mighty party.

Won't you just love the maturity, sense of responsibility, national interest above personal ambition and loads of eggheads in the APC. From the ward to national congress, no rancour, no splinter group, no internal crisis except weeding away of stooge(ikimi and political liability alimodu sheriff). The party keeps waxing strong and stronger daily.

Lest I forget has Doyin Okuigbe change his name yet?

Sai Buhari.
Sai APC
Sai Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by mainheart(m): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
Is like this Buhari serious oo this time

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by Sparrow13: 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
Buhari is the "Adekunle Ciroma Chukwuma" of Nigerian politics. You always knew he would contest the next election immediately after loosing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
I said it some time back that Dr. Rabiu Kwankwaso, the best administrator in this dispensation will not squander his goodwill in Kano and North West by running against Alhaji Muhammadu Buhari. I know he will step down and give his full support to the peoples' General. The Only one who is called by the masses to takeover from the Dumbo in Power. Nice one Dr. Rabiu Kwankwaso.

Congrats to all supporters of His Excellency general Buhari and also to all patriots. We shall collectively return Buhari to Aso Rock come May 2015.

Sai Buhari
#i-Believe

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
GEJ steps down for BUHARI- feb 2015

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by EdCure: 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
Right step and wise decision.

The wind of chance is here to expell the suffocating air of pdp clueless misrule.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
TribalEAST:
GEJ steps down for BUHARI- feb 2015
He has no choice

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by EdCure: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
Right step and wise decision.

APC, Change!

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
pendy79:
There is no need for His excellency spending 27.5mN to challenge the tsunami and bulldozer the candidancy of General Buhari symbolizes.
Heard Atiku is asking for his own 27.5m having realize the futiity of challenging the peoples general.

Could see a saTAN paid goon asking, why, when and how? The thing dey do them like magic. Since the general impression was that the G5 governors and Atiku left PDP cos of the same presidential ticket that they are willingly and cheerfully withdrawing from. Won't you just fall in love with this young but mighty party.

Won't you just love the maturity, sense of responsibility, national interest above personal ambition and loads of eggheads in the APC. From the ward to national congress, no rancour, no splinter group, no internal crisis except weeding away of stooge(ikimi and political liability alimodu sheriff). The party keeps waxing strong and stronger daily.

Lest I forget has Doyin Okuigbe change his name yet?

Sai Buhari.
Sai APC
Sai Nigeria
Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by donphilopus: 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
According to him, Kwankwaso will still buy
nomination form and maintain his structure but will
withdraw at the National Convention ground which is billed
to take place on December 2, and ask his supporters to
vote for Buhari.

Does Atiku need a soothsayer to tell him that Buhari is the rightful flagbearer of APC come 2015?! Ordinarily, I wouldn't have pitied Atiku, but I'm doing now because I see him being humiliated by the People's General, after he suffered the same humiliation in 2015.

Talktimi, and his fellow e-mourners who have been saying that Buhari is going nowhere should be ready to cry come December 2nd. Because I can see he has already won the primaries. Like I always say, not that these TANoids truly like Atiku, but because of the fear of Buhari, they've decided to make a public romance with Atiku. Whether they like it or not, Buhari would be sworn in as the President of this country come May 29th 2015!

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by experimentist: 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
We don't want TANdroid os president by 2015 grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by ibedun: 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
[size=22pt]Buhari[/size]

[size=13pt]Abi bawo ni won se nso? Time for the didirin useless Jona to go[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by ibedun: 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
[size=28pt]Sai Buhari!!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by talktimi(m): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
donphilopus:

Does Atiku need a soothsayer to tell him that Buhari is the rightful flagbearer of APC come 2015?! Ordinarily, I wouldn't have pitied Atiku, but I'm doing now because I see him being humiliated by the People's General, after he suffered the same humiliation in 2015.

Talktimi, and his fellow e-mourners who have been saying that Buhari is going nowhere should be ready to cry come December 2nd. Because I can see he has already won the primaries. Like I always say, not that these TANoids truly like Atiku, but because of the fear of Buhari, they've decided to make a public romance with Atiku. Whether they like it or not, Buhari would be sworn in as the President of this country come May 29th 2015!
pls against next time, kindly avoid mentioning my name. I have warned you and I'm trying to be polite here.
Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by donphilopus: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
talktimi:
pls against next time, kindly avoid mentioning my name. I have warned you and I'm trying to be polite here.

Coming from a 't'ANDROID who can barely distinguish his right from his left. Ordinarily, you would have been shouting SAI Atiku. It's now crystal clear to you that Buhari is more or less having an opposition in the forthcoming primaries!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by eightsin(m): 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
Feb 2015 is not far!
Re: Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari by kwanKwasiyya(m): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
Kwankwaso's Declaration Is on 28th
It may take place @ any of the Universities in Abuja

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Doubting Thomases! Its Now Official! They Are Now In The Open! / The Orator / Pix: Who Represent Nigeria Better (GMB Or GEJ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.