Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

The Orator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Orator (4525 Views)

GEJ Vs PMB Who Is A Better Orator ? / Dogara Am Scared Of Gbaja Sagacity He Is An Orator He Will Speaker Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Orator by Desola(f): 12:55am On Apr 04, 2015
Please appreciate this orator

Say something about him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Orator by GetUmad: 1:05am On Apr 04, 2015
Is he an Ifa priest?

1 Like

Re: The Orator by Desola(f): 1:21am On Apr 04, 2015
No he is the governor of lmo state
Re: The Orator by Volksfuhrer(m): 1:31am On Apr 04, 2015
I have nothing to say until he is reelected!
Re: The Orator by FastShipping: 1:33am On Apr 04, 2015
The guy is gifted and blessed with oratory. The best in Nigeria at the moment. He doesn't need a prepared script.

Mark my word, he is on the verge of being the first president of Igbo origin in the modern democratic Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Orator by ElFenomeno1: 8:15am On Apr 04, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
I have nothing to say until he is reelected!
He will.
He is the best performin Governor in Nigeria and is well loved by his people
I predict a landslide victory at the polls next week

Sai Okorocha
Owelle Boss

2 Likes

Re: The Orator by Collynzo419: 8:19am On Apr 04, 2015
Owelle Rochas is a living legend.

He is the smartest Igbo politician in Nigeria. He has learnt political perceptiveness from the Yorubas

3 Likes

Re: The Orator by Onyegecha(f): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2015
Oratory is not just about saying whatever comes to mind without thinking. Yes, he knows how to tell people what they want to hear but he is going down in history as the maximum ruler(dictator) that committed the greatest number of blunders in the history of modern civilization. He is an apology and i pity any society where such a clueless man is leader.

2 Likes

Re: The Orator by Desola(f): 8:40am On Apr 04, 2015
Onyegecha:
Oratory is not just about saying whatever comes to mind without thinking. Yes, he knows how to tell people what they want to hear but he is going down in history as the maximum ruler(dictator) that committed the greatest number of blunders in the history of modern civilization. He is an apology and i pity any society where such a clueless man is leader.

Give us an example of one of such blunders please.

2 Likes

Re: The Orator by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 04, 2015
I have high regards for this man, whatever happens on Saturday 11th, he is still a winner because Buhari will definitely give him a good position at the Federal level.

1 Like

Re: The Orator by Scatterboss(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2015
God bless Rochas!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Orator by ManMountain(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2015
I just pray imolite will not allow politics of hate for APC cut short this man political career.
Re: The Orator by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 04, 2015
#Mentor
Re: The Orator by Desola(f): 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
If the east embraces this man, he could be the bridge builder between them and the rest of the country. This is the only man who can bring them the presidency.

I hope that they do not play politics of bitterness next week,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Orator by PointB: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Desola:
If the east embraces this man, he could be the bridge builder between them and the rest of the country. This is the only man who can bring them the presidency.

I hope that they do not play politics of bitterness next week,

If he's measured by the good people of Imo State and found wanting, then away with him!

More than anything else, Imo state need infrastructural development. Presidency is not an end, and it has failed severally to be a means to and end! And if you need a bridge builder, I'm very sure Julius Berger is there hiring!

4 Likes

Re: The Orator by nduchucks: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
The tribalist in his region have already disown him and are too shortsighted to see the big picture. Many of the political leaders down there do not really see Okorocha as one of them primarily because he essentially grew up in the North (he lived in the North for over 30years) and doesn't share their separatist and tribalist ideals.

Lets hope the youths will do the right thing on the 11th. Okorocha will be the most powerful Igbo politician in the country, in the coming dispensation and ndi'igbo should rally around the man.

4 Likes

Re: The Orator by superstar1(m): 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
My people my people.

I love his doggedness and his dedication to whatever he believes in per time.

1 Like

Re: The Orator by PointB: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
nduchucks:
The tribalist in his region have already disown him and are too shortsighted to see the big picture. Many of the political leaders down there do not really see Okorocha as one of them primarily because he essentially grew up in the North and doesn't share their separatist and tribalist ideals.

Lets hope the youths will do the right thing on the 11th. Okorocha will be the most powerful Igbo politician in the country, in the coming dispensation and ndi'igbo should rally around the man.

Even if Rochas is voted out, how does that stop him from contesting for Presidency if he so desired? Did Obasanjo and Buhari contest as immediate past Governors? If Rochas hasn't created a lagacy in four year, eight year wont be enough! If he's create one, then leaving when the ovation is high more than anything cements his place in history, and etches his name in the memory of Nigerians!

But on 11th April, when he stand before the people, let them judge him on the measure of his promises and delivery! If found wanting, he should be booted out without sentiments!

4 Likes

Re: The Orator by Abagworo(m): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sometimes I do wonder if support for Jonathan turns a sane man evil. Anybody against Okorocha, just make a thorough observation and alas he/she is a Jonathanian. What Okorocha did with little Imo State money in just 4 years is unbelievable. That is in addition to free education at all levels. They have lied and even gone as far as destroying roads, importing refuse and demolish houses just tp prove that what Okorocha has done is impossible with limited funds. They even went on to lie that he has borrowed beyond limit all to demystify the gifted man.

We Imolites saw PDP rule for 12 years and they did not achieve 1/10th of what this great Igbo son did in 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: The Orator by nduchucks: 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
PointB:

Even if Rochas is voted out, how does that stop him from contesting for Presidency if he so desired? Did Obasanjo and Buhari contest as immediate past Governors? If Rochas hasn't created a lagacy in four year, eight year wont be enough! If he's create one, then leaving when the ovation is high more than anything cements his place in history, and etches his name in the memory of Nigerians!

But on 11th April, when he stand before the people, let them judge him on the measure of his promises and delivery! If found wanting, he should be booted out without sentiments!

You people should rally around him and give him your support because it is in your best interest. With his new found power, he can bring greater things to Imo - pure and simple.

1 Like

Re: The Orator by Sweetguy25: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
Okorocha is to Igbos what Fayose is to Yorubas as at today.

2 Likes

Re: The Orator by PointB: 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
Abagworo:
Sometimes I do wonder if support for Jonathan turns a sane man evil. Anybody against Okorocha, just make a thorough observation and alas he/she is a Jonathanian. What Okorocha did with little Imo State money in just 4 years is unbelievable. That is in addition to free education at all levels. They have lied and even gone as far as destroying roads, importing refuse and demolish houses just tp prove that what Okorocha has done is impossible with limited funds. They even went on to lie that he has borrowed beyond limit all to demystify the gifted man.

We Imolites saw PDP rule for 12 years and they did not achieve 1/10th of what this great Igbo son did in 4 years.

Imo State had over 90% male and emale literacy? Pray, what motivation do they need to go to school? Wouldn't it have made sense to channel the money used in the 'bogus' free education, to improving the quality of education itself.

And how about creating access road to various communities scattered within Imo State (similar to what was done in Anambra). That in itself would have improved agriculture to some extent! Okorocha's welfarist policy and the extent to which it improve the life of Imo People is what will be determined on April 11.

If the people feels he's done well, I'm sure they'll vote for him! Otherwise, he'll be rejected! Many of you clowns just shout Jonathanian here and there like ignorant muses, you forget conveniently that all politics is local.

Keep up with your sentiments and see if that wins you vote!

3 Likes

Re: The Orator by Abagworo(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Okorocha is to Igbos what Fayose is to Yorubas as at today.

What has Fayose done for Yorubas? I believe he is rather a nuisance rigged into power. Okorocha is a man loved by his people and riding on his popularity amongst the poor masses instead of compromised elite.
Re: The Orator by PointB: 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
nduchucks:

You people should rally around him and give him your support because it is in your best interest. With his new found power, he can bring greater things to Imo - pure and simple.

We know where our interest lies and how best to pursue it; you should be thinking of how to improve the Almajiri school Jonathan build for your people. While those schools are a start, embracing modern education is the best course of action for the North, else few years down the lines, those half-baked product will end up cannon fodder for the next Islamic sect you are wont to produce! And while you are at it, ensure that the near eradicated polio, does not sneak back again under the watch of our semi-illiterate president!

Leave Imolites to decide their fate!

2 Likes

Re: The Orator by zimoni(f): 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sai Okorocha.

The man of the people.
Re: The Orator by Sweetguy25: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Abagworo:

What has Fayose done for Yorubas? I believe he is rather a nuisance rigged into power. Okorocha is a man loved by his people and riding on his popularity amongst the poor masses instead of compromised elite.

What has okorocha done for the Igbos? Nobody loves Okorocha again, he's now a nuisance. Igbos are tired of his Buhari and northern/muslim âss licking. He's a traitor and we no longer need him as a governor in Imo state.

2 Likes

Re: The Orator by OAM4J: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
PointB:

We know where our interest lies and how best to pursue it; you should be thinking of how to improve the Almajiri school Jonathan build for your people. While those schools are a start, embracing modern education is the best course of action for the North, else few years down the lines, those half-baked product will end up cannon fodder for the next Islamic sect you are wont to produce! And while you are at it, ensure that the near eradicated polio, does not sneak back again under the watch of our semi-illiterate president!

Leave Imolites to decide their fate!

Good luck on the bold.

But fact remains, Igbos need other regions to make an headway and you need an acceptable bridge builder like Owelle.

Personally I dont fancy Tinubu, but I know Yorubas need a Rugged Political Strategist like him to have a stake at the center, so I support him.

If you guys think you can do it alone, then I wish you Goodluck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Orator by Plshavmercyamen: 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
That's my Gov'nor in whom I am well pleased. An orator per excellence, an astute politician, a bridge builder extraordinaire, a paragon of excellence, the great reformer, a man with human kindness, an unparalled philantropist, a sagacious administrator, the man who saw today yesterday, The great visionaire, a poster personality of excellence, the man that dreams, talk and walk for the betterment of his people, a detribalised Nigeria, a foremost Igbo Leader, a man that practices only one RELIGION which is LOVE, an Igbo Man without a PhD(Pull Him Down) syndrome, a humble millionaire, a charismatic leader, a man gifted in the art of charity, the commander of free education, the great Rescuer, Owelle Ndi Igbo, Akaekpuchionwa, the great Iroko that towers above his peers, the great Imo man that have shown the world that Imolites are lettered, intellectuals, philosophical, not parochial nor hate filled. My Gov'nor, My Gov'nor!

2 Likes

Re: The Orator by PointB: 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
OAM4J:

Good luck on the bold.

Thank you!
Re: The Orator by Ralphlauren(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Desola baby. I'm glad you are back. You were missed wink

I don't know why but I just don't like this rochas dude undecided

1 Like

Re: The Orator by Abagworo(m): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
PointB:

Imo State had over 90% male and emale literacy? Pray, what motivation do they need to go to school? Wouldn't it have made sense to channel the money used in the 'bogus' free education, to improving the quality of education itself.

And how about creating access road to various communities scattered within Imo State (similar to what was done in Anambra). That in itself would have improved agriculture to some extent! Okorocha's welfarist policy and the extent to which it improve the life of Imo People is what will be determined on April 11.

If the people feels he's done well, I'm sure they'll vote for him! Otherwise, he'll be rejected! Many of you clowns just shout Jonathanian here and there like ignorant muses, you forget conveniently that all politics is local.

Keep up with your sentiments and see if that wins you vote!

He has created more than 800km access roads in rural areas in less than 4 years. Which other State Government has done that? He has built more 300 schools in 4 years. Almost completing the dualization of highway from Owerri to Orlu. The federal government did nothing to complement Okorochas good efforts. Under Buhari Imo State shall receive their deserved fair share of federal presence.
Re: The Orator by Abagworo(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sweetguy25:

What has okorocha done for the Igbos? Nobody loves Okorocha again, he's now a nuisance. Igbos are tired of his Buhari and northern/muslim âss licking. He's a traitor and we no longer need him as a governor in Imo state.

Jonathanian loser please talk not for Ndi Imo. Many Anambrians envy the fact tbat the light is shining from our side and will do anything to quench it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking !! Nigerian Crude Oil Cargoes Unsold Due To OIL GLUT! Economic Crises!! / View The Full List Of Ebonyi Newly Appointed Caretakers Committees / IPOB Members Awaiting For Buhari At The Venue Of 7th TICAD Summit—Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.