Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Will She Wait Untill I'm Ready? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Wait Untill I'm Ready? (1067 Views)

Should She Wait For Him? / 10 Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Untill Marriage / I Will Never Love Again Untill Am Ready For Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will She Wait Untill I'm Ready? by richarleno(m): 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
Please I need advice on this issue. I and my girlfriend are so much in love and we've been together for four years now but my fear is that I'm still in school and will be going for service by February but I don't think she would wait for me. She's been having suitors that are ready to settle down with her, though she has been turning them down but even iron melt when heated to a certain temperature. Should I put in my all into this relationship or move ahead during my service year? NB: she's from a below average family and might want to get married just to elevate their present status. Thanks for your comments.
Re: Will She Wait Untill I'm Ready? by dytbabe: 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lie
Liar
U are looking for a way to dump her
Oniranu nie
grin grin
Re: Will She Wait Untill I'm Ready? by tosyne2much(m): 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
Even if a lady has little or no other male suitors, if she will still dump you she will dump you.. Just let your mind be at rest and free yourself frm this nightmare ** no advice received here will change anything.. If she's for you, she'll definitely stay my broda**
Re: Will She Wait Untill I'm Ready? by Eastherbunny(m): 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
@op why do you want me to tell you something you already know, seeing that it's what you have been praying for..
Re: Will She Wait Untill I'm Ready? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
Modified
Re: Will She Wait Untill I'm Ready? by Tymax(m): 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
dytbabe:
Lie
Liar
Oniranu nie
grin grin

cheesy grin
He is trying to be considerate, as a gentleman na. If he sticks to her, you people will say he is wasting her time.

Now he wants to allow her flex, you say he is looking for a way to dump her. Na wa o. grin
Re: Will She Wait Untill I'm Ready? by Toyozzie(f): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
liar angry
Re: Will She Wait Untill I'm Ready? by Tallesty1(m): 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
richarleno:
Please I need advice on this issue. I and my girlfriend are so much in love and we've been together for four years now but my fear is that I'm still in school and will be going for service by February but I don't think she would wait for me. She's been having suitors that are ready to settle down with her, though she has been turning them down but even iron melt when heated to a certain temperature. Should I put in my all into this relationship or move ahead during my service year? NB: she's from a below average family and might want to get married just to elevate their present status. Thanks for your comments.
Wetin men dey see for this life too much.
Re: Will She Wait Untill I'm Ready? by dytbabe: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tymax:

cheesy grin
He is trying to considerate, as a gentleman na. If he sticks to her, you people will say he is wasting her time.
Now he wants to allow her flex, you say he is looking for a way to dump her. Na wa o. grin

U and I knows the dude wantto go flex in camp ni
He must have hrd stories abt camp and new life after a good job
He wants to stylishly dump the babe that has bn with him thru thick and thin
Now sayin she's frm average background
Am sure he found a rich gal sef

Once agin
Ole ni
Olojukokoro
Alainite lorun
Oloju wonko wonko
grin grin
Re: Will She Wait Untill I'm Ready? by Tymax(m): 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
dytbabe:

U and I knows the dude wantto go flex in camp ni
He must have hrd stories abt camp and new life after a good job
He wants to stylishly dump the babe that has bn with him thru thick and thin
Now sayin she's frm average background
Am sure he found a rich gal sef

Once agin
Ole ni
Olojukokoro
Alainite lorun
Oloju wonko wonko
grin grin

Aaaah aaaah! No yab am na. grin The innocent guy is just being honest. He wan give d babe free hand na. Anything wrong there?

He may have noticed that she is a money-conscious chic like many NL babes so he wants to give her a chance to step up financially. I see nothing bad in his decision o. grin
Re: Will She Wait Untill I'm Ready? by Tymax(m): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tallesty1:
I tell you.

Every boyfriend is an entrepreneur cos they pay babes steady salary.
Re: Will She Wait Untill I'm Ready? by philantoxx(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
following your instincts is supreme.
Re: Will She Wait Untill I'm Ready? by dytbabe: 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tymax:

Aaaah aaaah! No yab am na. grin The innocent guy is just being honest. He wan give d babe free hand na. Anything wrong there?

He may have noticed that she is a money-conscious chic like many NL babes so he wants to give her a chance to step up financially. I see nothing bad in his decision o. grin

Lie lie lie lie
After 4yrs?
No mk I descend on u ooo
Re: Will She Wait Untill I'm Ready? by Tymax(m): 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
dytbabe:

Lie lie lie lie
After 4yrs?
No mk I descend on u ooo

Hehehehe okay, I rest my case.

Off to play scrabble grin
Re: Will She Wait Untill I'm Ready? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
Why don't you ask her that question? She's in the best position to know if she'd wait or not. And you, do you wish to marry her if she waits?
Re: Will She Wait Untill I'm Ready? by mesoade(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
dytbabe:
Lie
Liar
Oniranu nie
grin grin
sometimes,it's not necessary you make a comment . . When you have nothing to say,just shut up!
Re: Will She Wait Untill I'm Ready? by mesoade(m): 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tallesty1:
i tell u my father
Re: Will She Wait Untill I'm Ready? by adepiero: 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
you are an ingrate! after using the girl ruggedly for 4years!!! now you are seeking advice to let her go? shocked

It is now the super glue she put on ur eyes open Abi? you didn't know she was from a poor background when you were banging and collecting money from her!!!

Odaran buruku ni boboyii sha! this kain guy fit kill person o! all because of 1yr service? ole oloju kokoro oshi, atole oni pata gigan angry

1 Like

Re: Will She Wait Untill I'm Ready? by chibwike(m): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
No

(1) (Reply)

Virginity Is A Pride Or Not / Girls Feel More Attracted To A Guy With A Scar On His Face ? / This Girl Must Think I'm Santa Claus And It's Not Even Christmas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.