Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,867 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Ebola: Lagos Okays N50m Grants To First Consultant Medical Centre - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Lagos Okays N50m Grants To First Consultant Medical Centre (18741 Views)

Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts / Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever / Ebola: Lagos Govt Identifies 59 Contacts With dead Liberian Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Lagos Okays N50m Grants To First Consultant Medical Centre by otswag(m): 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

You made the mistake twice!! so please spare me the crap. I owe no allegiance to PDP nor any other political party for that matter.

PROSPERITY AND POSTERITY ? That was not a typographical error.

Possible typos could have been i. PODTERITY
ii. POTSERITY
iii. POSTERTY

[img][/img]

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Lagos Okays N50m Grants To First Consultant Medical Centre by Francis5: 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
Even as an Igbo man, I could support Fasola but only if he is the presidential candidate. Shame that he is considering subjugating his talent to a nonentity such as Buhari
Re: Ebola: Lagos Okays N50m Grants To First Consultant Medical Centre by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
sunnyshayne:
Where is our Federal Government?

Fashola is just a pure and perfect Presidential material!

How i wish my vote will count! embarassed
They are busy looting dollars for 2015 general elections
Re: Ebola: Lagos Okays N50m Grants To First Consultant Medical Centre by acjme(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
pendy79:
When a government with human face runs a society, the people rejoices. First Consultant has been a shadow of itself since the Patrick Sawyer unfortunate incident. Loss of patronage will lead to loss of revenue which will lead to laying off of staff and workers by the hospital despite the huge role it played in stemming the spread of Ebola. God bless and rest the soul of Dr. Adadevoh for the supreme sacrifice she paid.

Now we have a clueless and irresponsible president who said since he approved 1.9billion Naira to fight Ebola then the glory of it's eradication should be addressed to him despite coming to Lagos for a stupid and illegal rally, he didn't deem it fit to visit this hospital to emphasize and sympathize with the owner and other survivor of the plague.

If 1.9billion was approved for the fight against Ebola and both Lagos and Rivers States acknowledged receiving 200million each. To what use was the balance of 1.5billion Naira put to, that the Minister of health could not assist this hospital out of the balance for its lost of patronage and business that a fashola has to deep into the limited state resources to come to the aid of the hospital.

Prosperity and history will never FORGET fashola and same prosperity and history will never forget a Jonathan that ruled this country in the most inept, daft and soulless manner.
How did we get to this point in our Nationhood? Obj I hope you will continue to seek forgiveness and the favour of God over the clueless and dunce you imposed on this Nation despite the huge array of good governors in 2007. Donald Duke was a shinning light yet you foist this corrupt rogue on this Nation.

Come 2015 we are taking our Nation back to the path of greatness and end the 15 years of the locust of the PDP

God Bless you Gov. Fashola, may history be fair on you.

Well said pendy79. I think we can air our views on this issue of poor governance, if the nigerian youths are ready to take the bull by the horn. We all should check out #3PercentOrNothing (https://twitter.com/hashtag/30percent)and start proclaiming our right in this nation.
Re: Ebola: Lagos Okays N50m Grants To First Consultant Medical Centre by saaedlee: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
pendy79:
When a government with human face runs a society, the people rejoices. First Consultant has been a shadow of itself since the Patrick Sawyer unfortunate incident. Loss of patronage will lead to loss of revenue which will lead to laying off of staff and workers by the hospital despite the huge role it played in stemming the spread of Ebola. God bless and rest the soul of Dr. Adadevoh for the supreme sacrifice she paid.

Now we have a clueless and irresponsible president who said since he approved 1.9billion Naira to fight Ebola then the glory of it's eradication should be addressed to him despite coming to Lagos for a stupid and illegal rally, he didn't deem it fit to visit this hospital to emphasize and sympathize with the owner and other survivor of the plague.

If 1.9billion was approved for the fight against Ebola and both Lagos and Rivers States acknowledged receiving 200million each. To what use was the balance of 1.5billion Naira put to, that the Minister of health could not assist this hospital out of the balance for its lost of patronage and business that a fashola has to deep into the limited state resources to come to the aid of the hospital.

Prosperity and history will never FORGET fashola and same prosperity and history will never forget a Jonathan that ruled this country in the most inept, daft and soulless manner.
How did we get to this point in our Nationhood? Obj I hope you will continue to seek forgiveness and the favour of God over the clueless and dunce you imposed on this Nation despite the huge array of good governors in 2007. Donald Duke was a shinning light yet you foist this corrupt rogue on this Nation.

Come 2015 we are taking our Nation back to the path of greatness and end the 15 years of the locust of the PDP

God Bless you Gov. Fashola, may history be fair on you.
Re: Ebola: Lagos Okays N50m Grants To First Consultant Medical Centre by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
sunnyshayne:

Cant i have my freedom of opinion?

Yes. am only trying to add more light

though I have. my own opinion which may be opposite to yours.Have ur opinion while I share my "oponion''
Re: Ebola: Lagos Okays N50m Grants To First Consultant Medical Centre by farem: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
Why is Fashola awarding millions for Igbo-man hospital and 'abandoning' Yoruba-nurse Adadevor's family?
Re: Ebola: Lagos Okays N50m Grants To First Consultant Medical Centre by superstar1(m): 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
This is a government.

This is a governor.

This is leadership.

Jonah and his lying slaves will soon come around to claim the glory again.
Re: Ebola: Lagos Okays N50m Grants To First Consultant Medical Centre by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
excellence44:

Yes. am only trying to add more light

though I have. my own opinion which may be opposite to yours.Have ur opinion while I share my "oponion''

Na you sabi o grin
Re: Ebola: Lagos Okays N50m Grants To First Consultant Medical Centre by sekzy99(m): 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: Ebola: Lagos Okays N50m Grants To First Consultant Medical Centre by Objektive: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2014
WOW N50m FROM THE N200m THAT GEJ SENT..................... smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

GOVERNMENT COLABO AT WORK.

UP BRF!!!!

UP GEJ!!!!
Re: Ebola: Lagos Okays N50m Grants To First Consultant Medical Centre by Mclick(m): 8:55am On Oct 29, 2014
OasisofRefuge:
.Nice one. mr. governor is really working. i pray kogi state Governor get to read things like this. so he can put more effort to his work.
or God pls inter change the governor of kogi state with Lagos state governor. we want to see change in that state.
the governor and the government will change, if we all rose po the occasion. Prayer plus action, that's the way to go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos / Scientists Say They Can Cut HIV Out Of Cells Using Crispr Gene-editing Technolog / When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.