Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? (11005 Views)

Ladies Funny Behavior After 5ex / On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition / Scared Of Future Marriage Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by zboyd: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
Do you believe that past behavior is a predictor of future behavior?

1 Like

Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by morbid: 5:10am On Oct 21, 2014
Well,FTC finally. Unfortunately,I ∂oη't even knw wot2comment. But,I thank God4ds wonderful opportunity to make FTC. Back to the topic,I think it's not an absolute law. It all depends on what the prior bad behaviour cost the perpetrator. If a young man loses a well-paying job in Chevron because of avoidable lateness to work,I ∂oη't think such a thing will repeat itself if,by a strange twist of luck,he gets re-instated or maybe gets another work in,say, Shell Nigeria Plc. The only exception is if the whole thing is from all the witches and wizards in the person's village.#my2kobo#

10 Likes

Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 21, 2014
Not likely,because we are human,and the most constant thing in life is Change .

A once bad person,can turn out good.

A once poor fellow,can turn out a millionaire.

A once good girl,can turn out bad,ask Maheeda.

20 Likes

Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by richardjemedafe1(m): 5:11am On Oct 21, 2014
#still Sleeping
Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by 2legit2qwt: 5:12am On Oct 21, 2014
Absolutely! That's the only way to explain the current state of the nation considering how much recycling has been going on among the people in power.
The older the person gets, the more accurate it becomes to predict their behavior. Change becomes more difficult with age.

Hoes gon be hoes cheesy grin

Old wine in new bottle or new wine in old bottle, who cares..they screw each other up either way, bottle and wine.

Buhari = Same ole same shiit over again undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by taiwo005(m): 5:13am On Oct 21, 2014
;DJust testing....[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by OasisofRefuge(f): 5:14am On Oct 21, 2014
Yes. No
If someone refuse to change from formal ways of doing things, the answer is YES
but should that same person change, the answer is NO.

2 Likes

Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by austinbrown: 5:15am On Oct 21, 2014
So wetin come happen
Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by bunmioguns(m): 5:15am On Oct 21, 2014
Hmnm.. I don't
Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 21, 2014
- No matter how perfectly a wound heals, the scar will still remain...

- You can take a person off the street, but you can take the street off em.

- A bleached skin will always return to its original state even worse than it were.

- An already dried fish can't be straightened out, else it scatters.

- A spoilt clock is always correct twice daily.

- One can't expect to see a storey building on a foundation that's carved out for a bungalow.
Oh! Yes! I believe. Once a soldier, always a soldier.

Meanwhile, check this out; Panic as passenger declares he's got ebola after sneezing severally on a flight in US ------»

www.nairaland.com/1945659/panic-passenger-announced-hes-ebola

9 Likes

Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by klem93(m): 5:16am On Oct 21, 2014
not really but it goes along way to influence and affect it... www..com
Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by SeverusSnape(m): 5:16am On Oct 21, 2014
No, I don't believe, because people change and change is constant.

1 Like

Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by PERFECT2(m): 5:17am On Oct 21, 2014
G
Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by flyca: 5:17am On Oct 21, 2014
No. Humans are highly unpredictable beings.
Deal with each person according to present situation

3 Likes

Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by manuelpepper: 5:18am On Oct 21, 2014
i no get time to debate this morning.

Make i do go open shop for today's business.
Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by pabon(m): 5:18am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 21, 2014
I can easily predict what you will do tomorrow by your approach to things and your attitude to people around you.

Is like dating a hot tempered lady today and believing that she will be a cool type when we get married.

That's not possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by dyweb(m): 5:20am On Oct 21, 2014
First of all you dont know what the future holds for you whether you are doing the right or wrong thing now.

Also change is inevitable, you cant stop it.

[url=m.theclubsocial.com]Register your club[/url]

Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by Chiefpriest1(m): 5:21am On Oct 21, 2014
Very good predictor. Generally, people really dont change except they have a rare and life-transforming experience like being a second away from death or losing all your wealth overnight. Eg loss of wealth can make make a very proud person become humble. But I have never been wrong by predicting correctly what somebody will do tomorrow by what they did yesterday. You cant marry a club girl and expect her to change overnight or not go and look for his lost customers when you are away from home for a long time.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by henryobinna(m): 5:22am On Oct 21, 2014
no! not true
Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by VivyGift(f): 5:23am On Oct 21, 2014
Hmmm... I don't

There's what we call change. People change from bad to good and vice versa.

That's why your once secondary school mate can exhibit diff behaviour from the ones you well know of him/her

1 Like

Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by henryobinna(m): 5:24am On Oct 21, 2014
Yomieluv:
Not likely,because we are human,and the most constant thing in life is Change .

A once bad person,can turn out good.

A once poor fellow,can turn out a millionaire.

A once good girl,can turn out bad,ask Maheeda.
she was never good,
she was probably pretending and hiding under the umbrella of christianity
Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 21, 2014
??
Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by lonelydora: 5:26am On Oct 21, 2014
Yes and No, it depends.
Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by Abilicious(f): 5:28am On Oct 21, 2014
we are in a dynamic world where change is permanent
. so a bad person yesterday can turn good tomorrow. But the problem is people will still be seeing the bad person you were. So try to be of best behaviour all the time. As the say.... old habits die hard.
we are in a dynamic world where change is permanent
. so a bad person yesterday can turn good tomorrow. But the problem is people will still be seeing the bad person you were. So try to be of best behaviour all the time. As the say.... old habits die hard.
Re: Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? by Ilovenigeria(f): 5:28am On Oct 21, 2014
Change is the only constant thing in life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways Girls Feel When Their Boyfriend Touch Their Breast / Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? / Which Girls Are The Best Slayers(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.