Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? (3459 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? by Sijioke(m): 12:19am On Oct 21, 2014
Your crush might stare at you for different reasons;

It might be for the slap she forgot to give you, the day you embarassed her.

It might be that you are dirty or wearing clothes that didnt match each other or you are sweating so much.

It might be because she was thinking about something so her eyes was facing you.

And it might be because she cares about you and she is starting to like you.

And so on. Whatever reason it might be. It is hard for we men to identify the reason easily until we pay so much attention.

Whatever it might be men like me, we try to pretend to be a bold guy, greet the ones we havent greet for years, greet your enemy, behave good, form swag. You start making 2 minutes freind. All because you want her to know that you are kind,lovely,romantic and appealing.

Is it true guys? How do you feel when your crush stares at you?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? by adonbilivit: 12:22am On Oct 21, 2014
i will simply ask her "why are you crushing on me too?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? by Sijioke(m): 12:26am On Oct 21, 2014
adonbilivit:
i will simply ask her "why are you crushing on me too?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 21, 2014
Bone my face?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 21, 2014
keep staring,until he turns away..i wuld sha make sure he withdraws 1st

dats if ever,am caught staring..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? by richyimos(m): 2:43am On Oct 21, 2014
i'll just walk 2 her n ask "hey, why are staring at me" and that wil definately strick a conversation among us
Re: What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? by destante(f): 4:45am On Oct 21, 2014
Annypie:

Lol I do this too. when he is a haughty crush.
for someone that is laid back and normal, I jes look away.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? by Tallesty1(m): 6:15am On Oct 21, 2014
I will yawn and rub my eyes
Re: What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:46am On Oct 21, 2014
I'll look her back with whatever facial reaction she is carrying. If she dey smile I go smile bak without looking away until she does smiley but if she no smile I'll go just dey look too ni
Re: What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? by philantoxx(m): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2014
daz easy na
usually activate play with my fone prank.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? by major466(m): 8:26am On Oct 21, 2014
To be honest, I feel nothing.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 21, 2014
Tallesty1:
I will yawn and rub my eyes
lols she go immediately uncrush you

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? by izsmike: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2014
Annypie:

i trust you na, distributing greenlight since 1897
Re: What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2014
I will act as if I'm looking at someone behind her.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? by Afrok(m): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2014
I will crush her stares wink.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? by ERCROSS(m): 11:33am On Oct 21, 2014
What else will I do naa...

I stare back norni...

IInfact v grown to be an expert looker..
cool
Re: What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
kind of use to it now. it happens more when i'm playing the piano in the church... i go just they form professional even when i know say i be learner.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
Sijioke:
Your crush might stare at you for different reasons;

It might be for the slap she forgot to give you, the day you embarassed her.

It might be that you are dirty or wearing clothes that didnt match each other or you are sweating so much.

It might be because she was thinking about something so her eyes was facing you.

And it might be because she cares about you and she is starting to like you.

And so on. Whatever reason it might be. It is hard for we men to identify the reason easily until we pay so much attention.

Whatever it might be men like me, we try to pretend to be a bold guy, greet the ones we havent greet for years, greet your enemy, behave good, form swag. You start making 2 minutes freind. All because you want her to know that you are kind,lovely,romantic and appealing.

Is it true guys? How do you feel when your crush stares at you?

Like seriously

No disrespect OP, but I only had a crush when I was a boy undecided
Re: What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? by Jibabs2(m): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
I walk to ha n giv ha a deity slap grin.......kidding
Re: What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? by gloryl(f): 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
@ OP..reason nõ 5:= she could be staring at u cos ur tongue is so white with foamy disgusting spit and her mind is jst like ' OMG does dis fool think am ever going suck dat thing??'''' lipsrsealed sorry slip of hand... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I didn't say dat, did i

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
I hold my breath and stay still.
Then smile and wave at an imaginary friend.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? by Spidermon: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
I would pick a pebble and stone her....lollzz
Re: What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? by Fkhalifa(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
i illl look away shyingly and let her notice

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? by Mprex(f): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
As the major general of the Shyness Army, i will immediately look away, let out an irrepressable smile and walk away wink

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lol people get lost wen gazing at me so i just c it as compliment......
Re: What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? by utenwuson: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
I ll CRUSH her.........wats crush?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
i am crushinq a girl and she stares at me.and immediately i catch her she will quickly remove her eyes.help!and dont know how to approach her.because i am shy

(1) (Reply)

2 Types Of Girls / As A Married Man I Still Have Wet Dreams. / Who The Hell Are You Then?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.