Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

The Stupidity Of Nigeria Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Stupidity Of Nigeria Politics (485 Views)

Ben Murray Bruce Narrates The Stupidity Of Some E-rats / The Stupidity Of APC Leaderships / The Stupidity Of Westerners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Stupidity Of Nigeria Politics by Boss13: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2014
I am currently at the Enugu airport enroute to Lagos. First, I noticed the presence of police officers around and all of a sudden, a group of men walked past custom and I was told it was the deputy governor. His ADC, a police corporal refused to go through normal protocol. From police I started observing top ranking military personnel. I also noticed traditional dancers and I was wondering what is happening in this small airport. Lo and behold, an air force plane landed and I was told the Vice President is in the plane.

This is how they spend our money. I believe millions has been exchange for this crappy stuff.

Imagine the Vice President is traveling to somewhere else. Na wa

Re: The Stupidity Of Nigeria Politics by gtrust: 11:45am On Oct 21, 2014
Ok
What should we do
Re: The Stupidity Of Nigeria Politics by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2014
Very shameful, sometimes I just hate to say the truth that Nigeria remains the only country where politicians are received with cultural troopers and overzealous security. The question is, who is threatening their lives that necessitates such security protection ? Is it just the remnant of the military cultural induction ? And after so much damage to our psychology as a people by the military junta is it still wise to vote any candidate with military mentality ? Its a fat shame.
Re: The Stupidity Of Nigeria Politics by Boss13: 11:51am On Oct 21, 2014
This is pure stupidity. I am lost for words

(1) (Reply)

Ebola?No!This Is What Nigerians Fear Most. / Buhari Adviced To Drop His Presidential Ambition / Pastor, Charged With Cutting Toddler’s Finger, Seeks Out Of Court Settlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.