Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,105 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

The Stupidity Of APC Leaderships - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Stupidity Of APC Leaderships (1320 Views)

The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron / Donald Trump Lambasted Nigeria Previous Leaderships / Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Stupidity Of APC Leaderships by Hardaysheenar(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
This is really funny....and a very big shame to APC leaders....being the Majority in the Senate house with 10 members difference to dt of PDP members cud not protect and maintain their leaderships...some called it Democracy but I called it DemocraZy, Demostupid and even Demoidiot for APC leaders....the film jez started...seasonal film on point.....The Fall and Rise of PDP in Nigeria....Saraki and Ikweremadu...Senate president and Deputy senate president respectively....

4 Likes

Re: The Stupidity Of APC Leaderships by deebsman1(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: The Stupidity Of APC Leaderships by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
imagine the fool they call Jagaban attempting to play godfather in national politics!!!He obviously thought national politics is like their regional amala politics

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stupidity Of APC Leaderships by macpetrus(m): 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
let wait and see how the sorry unfold.....

1 Like

Re: The Stupidity Of APC Leaderships by modath(f): 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
chukwudi44:
imagine the fool they call Jagaban attempting to play godfather in national politics!!!He obviously thought national politics is like their regional amala politics

Hehehehehe,you're very funny, Jagaban is a fool but he "retired" your hero from politics, he installed a president & a VP, he also facilitated the process that brought your association of yam eating goats to their knees. I like his kind of foolish ways..

It will be bad if he gets his way all the time but watch as Gbajabiamila is elected as speaker. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Stupidity Of APC Leaderships by sosanova: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
grin cheesy grin
You Tambuwal me....i Saraki you

3 Likes

Re: The Stupidity Of APC Leaderships by Bright4(m): 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
Like seriously. This is jst PDP controlling senate indirectly. But I blive such would not happen in the house. For the film to remains seasonal one, Gbaja must emerged as speaker regardless of his personal or political affiliation.
In all, let the new Nigeria begin...
Re: The Stupidity Of APC Leaderships by after1: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

See this old apku eating animal, is Saraki in PDP? You are rejoicing over an ambitious man that got what he wanted in his own way. You should first wake the politics in your dead akpu region. Dumbo
Re: The Stupidity Of APC Leaderships by ogawisdom(m): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
Op calm. Down APC r learners wink
Re: The Stupidity Of APC Leaderships by akonibobo: 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
Welcome to the dayz of OBJ whr you will see how senate president are being impeached. Will fold my hand and see how event unfolds. Snitch don't last long.
Re: The Stupidity Of APC Leaderships by basilo101: 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
Yorubas r not ambitious ppl, to them, being ambitious means being delusional. If u hav told dem dat Ike will win deputy senate president dey will say u r delusional jst like dey said abt igbos wining HOR in Lagos. All they kw is hw to worship Tinubu, a clueless mofo enjoying d slave mentality of his people. Welcome to National politic

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Photo: David Mark Emerges The New Senate Leader / Plans By Some Ambassadors To Beat Recall By President Buhari / Now That Gen. Buhari Is Going To America, What Do We Expect? - Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.