Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Redeemed Christian Church Of God Pastor Arrested For Alleged N5.1 Million Fraud - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Redeemed Christian Church Of God Pastor Arrested For Alleged N5.1 Million Fraud (624 Views)

What Can This Be? Strange Image Appears At Redeemed Christian Church Of God Chur / Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog / Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Redeemed Christian Church Of God Pastor Arrested For Alleged N5.1 Million Fraud by kachysblog(f): 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
A Redeemed Christian Church of God pastor who heads Chapel of Triumph Parish, in Oworoshoki, Lagos, has been arraigned for an alleged N5.1 million fraud.

Oderinde Oluwatosin, 50, is the accused,

He is said to have obtained over N5.1 million from two individuals to invest in an oil business, and promised to pay them back.
However, he never fulfilled his promise, and the people he took the money from reported the matter to police.

He has been charged with four counts of stealing, but has denied the charges.
The case has been adjourned till October 31st.

Please, visit www.kachysblog.com

(1) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Government Cancels Christmas As Ebola Crisis Deepens Sierra Leone / "I Am Nothing Close To The Roles I Play In Movies" / 2015 Advise For Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.