Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking (6408 Views)

See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) / Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? / My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by Glowstone(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hmmmm i dont know what she had in mind

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by Daywalker1: 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
run for your dear life
Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by lukuluku101(m): 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
U should be arrested for plagiarism.

14 Likes

Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by Abbey2sam(m): 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
everything is now plagiarised

1 Like

Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by StPete: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
This doesn't look true or. How can the supposed text msg be baring Mr Mineti as opposed to the name of the student? SMH

13 Likes

Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by 3coins(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
ok. . .cindy's name is Mr. Mineti?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by Glowstone(m): 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
Now guys Mr Mineti is my name and it is written on the phone screen not d sender name ok
Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by Jibabs2(m): 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mst u create a topic?

2 Likes

Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by Meristem: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
@OP wen next u share someone else's joke, credit him or her. I know where u copied this from. If u deny ill post de link here. It has been there since 2005 or earlier. Before u run to nl with copied stuff, bear in mind that some dudes have been there too Lol

9 Likes

Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by 100Cents: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
Meristem:
@OP wen next u share someone else's joke, credit him or her. I know where u copied this from. If u deny ill post de link here. It has been there since 2005 or earlier. Before u run to nl with copied stuff, bear in mind that some dudes have been there too Lol

Ehyaa..
Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by olempe(m): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mr Mineti... Try again next time sir grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by fairygeh(f): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
Meristem:
Busted cheesy lmao

4 Likes

Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by lahit14(m): 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
Meristem:

Whr's the OP, show urself........hahahahaha!! The guy don take off!! If u wan tif banana look to mak sure thr's no monkey watching, othrwise the owner will hear

3 Likes

Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by internetpo(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
cheesy busted

1 Like

Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lol i begin to bind and reject any female secondary school i probably might get posted to IJN....amen... Before they wil gang up n rape me

1 Like

Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by Glowstone(m): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
Meristem:
I challenge you to post the link else thunder go fire your left nyash for trying to disgrace your kinsman Abi you need cindy number cheesy

internetpo:
cheesy busted

lahit14:

Whr's the OP, show urself........hahahahaha!! The guy don take off!! If u wan tif banana look to mak sure thr's no monkey watching, othrwise the owner will hear
fairygeh:
Busted cheesy lmao
100Cents:

Ehyaa..
Guys keep calm let him post the link first because me too one follow see wether this kind thing don do another pesin

2 Likes

Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by ElFenomeno1: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
NAIL IT and walk.
Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by sauceEEP(m): 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
This same op that copied an article from linda ikeji's blog about 2face versace shoe collection without providing the source.. Yeye op here's the link to the text message you claim was sent to you. http://guff.com/insanely-funny-text-messages/mr-mineti

1 Like

Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by experimentist: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
Thread for jobless people!
Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
See this gbola wey pimples dun kill.

You wey still dey borrow nnamdi tecno to take browse, who dash you iPhone wey the student take send you message ?
Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by Glowstone(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
Imanuelle:
See this gbola wey pimples dun kill.

You wey still dey borrow nnamdi tecno to take browse, who dash you iPhone wey the student take send you message ?

Lmao, grin bro are you serious, yea you are the homebase niccur have being hearing...For the fact dat you are broke like shitt doesnt mean another man s like you ok
Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
Looool

I wonder who's really broke btw us.

No probs, you win.

Oya show me the money...
Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by Aniroly(m): 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
sauceEEP:
This same op that copied an article from linda ikeji's blog about 2face versace shoe collection without providing the source.. Yeye op here's the link to the text message you claim was sent to you. http://guff.com/insanely-funny-text-messages/mr-mineti

Dude you just prove your stupidity, its better for you to shutup and let people think you are stupid than to prove it yourself that you are stupid,

1...i guess everyone knows here that the op was joking but you decided to take it personal

2....what is Lindi ikeji? Is she d only Blogger in nigeria or the only media house, so because someone has a post and lindi ikeji has same post means d person Authomatically copied from her??is it not d same lindi whose Blog was brought down weeks ago for Plagiarism

1 Like

Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by immortalvoices(m): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
I wonder hw some nigerian reason, u will still caught dem in the act, and yet they will make a last desperate attempt to still lie..

Pathetic op
Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by Glowstone(m): 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
Imanuelle:
Looool

I wonder who's really broke btw us.

No probs, you win.

Oya show me the money...

oya send your gal or sister around smiley
Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by Glowstone(m): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
immortalvoices:
I wonder hw some nigerian reason, u will still caught dem in the act, and yet they will make a last desperate attempt to still lie..

Pathetic op

Niccur chill , have you eaten??
Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by Skryptchex(m): 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
lahit14:

who b d monkey, who b d owner??cheesy
Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by lahit14(m): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
Skryptchex:

Lol!! The fact alone dat u ask, proves u can tell them apart. would leav the maths to u. grin
Skryptchex:

Lol!! The fact alone dat u ask, proves u can tell them apart. would leav the maths to u.
Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
Glowstone:

oya send your gal or sister around smiley

Abobo shun!
Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by immortalvoices(m): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
Glowstone:

Niccur chill , have you eaten??

Hmmm this one is way past redemption I sincerely give up
Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by tempest01(m): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
Glowstone:
Now guys Mr Mineti is my name and it is written on the phone screen not d sender name ok

If you actually munched this, it should be Cindy's name showing not yours "Mr Mineti"
Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by eightsin(m): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
Loool. Busted. Op need some koboko to format his senses

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man / Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] / Couple Caught On Camera Fucking On Rooftop (18+ Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.