Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

I Need To Login On Date Sites And Change My Ip - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need To Login On Date Sites And Change My Ip (895 Views)

Pls How Can I Change My Ip Adrress / Free -"hide My Ip Software Activation Key" - For Grabs! / Dating Sites And Forums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Login On Date Sites And Change My Ip by vikidiki: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2008
HI GUYZ
i am wondering how one can register on these dating sites. asianeuro.com,myforeignbride.com and all that, anybody with useful info should pls contribute here or give me a buzz, 08035802933
Re: I Need To Login On Date Sites And Change My Ip by olush0la(m): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2008
And I presume, this is in order for you to rip off
people, so you can buy Range Sports, show off and carry
plenty plenty girls, abi?
Re: I Need To Login On Date Sites And Change My Ip by Sanjoy32: 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
vikidiki: HI GUYZ
i am wondering how one can register on these dating sites. asianeuro.com,myforeignbride.com and all that, anybody with useful info should pls contribute here or give me a buzz, 08035802933

Follow the below steps for changing IP address in Windows XP:
1.Start->Run->Cmd->Press Enter
2.Type in "ipconfig/release" for Current IP address and
3.Then type "ipconfig/renew" for New IP address .
Or if you want to change your network IP address,
If it is static IP,you cannot change it.Static IP will not change even when you reset the modem.You have to contact your Internet Service provider(ISP) for changing static IP.If your IP address is dynamic,it will change whenever you reset the modem.Before or after changing your IP address,you can check it using http://www.ip-details.com/ .
After changing your IP address,you can register with those sites.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know A Good Webmaster ? I Need Help Pls! / Getting People To Use My Forum / Joomla 1.7 Api Unnecessarily Complicated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.