Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) (8446 Views)

Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... / Ladies, guys . Is It Wise To Resist r a p e Till Death? / At What Age Should A Boy Be Called A Man? (2) (3) (4)

Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by Azo(m): 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2008
Gab how na, wetin you dey think of
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by lysaa(f): 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2008
oh no, she didn't mean that. embarassed
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by Opslag(m): 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2008
@gaby
lmao
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by eslynera(f): 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2008
if i were a boy, i wouldn't f*!@# around with every girl i see.
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by sholabanke(m): 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2008
and how many boys they do that
if no be all u girls want be that?
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by joyAA(f): 12:01am On Dec 30, 2008
if i were a boy,ill treat women with honour and respect.
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by sholabanke(m): 12:04am On Dec 30, 2008
uhmmmmmmmmm
how many hav u got?
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by lysaa(f): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2008
would stick my nose in other ppl's matter like some boiz do. .if i were a boy. undecided
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by sholabanke(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2008
why dont u stick on what God put u?
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by lysaa(f): 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2008
If i were a boy, i wouldn't forget where i'm naturally stuck on. .

happy new yr pple!!!!!!
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by TOYOSI20(f): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2008
Eyah happy new Year to all as well, smiley

If I was a boy, I'd show that i cared more cool
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by Andy1985ng(m): 2:17am On Jan 01, 2009
Guys, no need to post here, just view it for your pleasure.
and girls, you wished you were boys, we have got issues you know. You can't imagine being kicked in the "nuts" or your "cannon" caught in the zipper, ask the dudes around you, IT HURTS!
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by neowelsh(m): 8:34am On Jan 01, 2009
Dont even go there, becos u regret ever being a guy.
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by sholabanke(m): 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2009
i can never regret being a guy
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by Opslag(m): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2009
Yea!
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by lysaa(f): 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2009
all those crap about what hurts, if i were a boy, i'd be more careful.
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by Opslag(m): 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2009
Bout what?
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by lysaa(f): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2009
the question thread is on games. go drop a line. c'mon!
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by Opslag(m): 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2009
cry
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by sholabanke(m): 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2009
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by lysaa(f): 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2009
yeah thats how they do cos they are guys, i wouldn't do that if i were a boy. grin
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by Opslag(m): 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2009
Lol!
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by Opslag(m): 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2009
Lol!
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by lysaa(f): 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2009
what the lipsrsealed are u lol-ing at? would say that if i were a boy! angry
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by sholabanke(m): 12:12am On Jan 02, 2009
yea right
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by slimfine(f): 12:34am On Jan 02, 2009
If I were a boy/man, I will surprise my wife/girl with small token (flowers, cards, lingerie etc) every now and then. It show appreciation and is sexy also gets both of you in the mood wink
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by sholabanke(m): 12:50am On Jan 02, 2009
i will do that only if we aRE ready for a babe
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by neowelsh(m): 1:27am On Jan 02, 2009
@ slimfine
when u say get both of u in d mood. what do u mean
@ dudes
i thought guys are not suppose to be here, after now am going. But if i were a girl i wil be faithful 2my man. lipsrsealed
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by sholabanke(m): 1:33am On Jan 02, 2009
thats good
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by TOYOSI20(f): 1:33am On Jan 02, 2009
sholabanke:

i will do that only if we aRE ready for a babe

Ummm. . . sounds like romance all over again embarassed
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by sholabanke(m): 1:42am On Jan 02, 2009
yes now
cus thats want i think is better
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by TOYOSI20(f): 1:55am On Jan 02, 2009
sholabanke:

yes now
cus thats want i think is better

Haha, nothing do u oo I say keep holding down the fort too,  cheesy

Access Bank Refund My Money / When Runs Girls Gets To Dubai ( PIC ) / Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message