Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) (8449 Views)

Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... / Ladies, guys . Is It Wise To Resist r a p e Till Death? / At What Age Should A Boy Be Called A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by Nobody: 3:18am On Jan 02, 2009
chamotex:

Yes she was bcuz I confirmed it
for ya left mind abi
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by neowelsh(m): 3:25am On Jan 02, 2009
@chamotex
this is an interest case, my lord (judge=gabry) i want our witness to testify to dis court, how he confirm ibkaye virgin.
@ibkaje
my love, oh sorri, my lord (judge=gabry) i put it to her dat on d process of confirmation, somethin penetrated and dat makes her guilty of d charge.
Court arise

gudnite its 3:26am. Lawyer 1 sleep
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 02, 2009
this guy aint serious tongue
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by sholabanke(m): 3:31am On Jan 02, 2009
everybody knows
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by neowelsh(m): 3:34am On Jan 02, 2009
I got 2 witness and u have none, as a result i have close d case. Abeg make owna allow me to sleep
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by sholabanke(m): 3:39am On Jan 02, 2009
sleep for where?
u better finish the case
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by Gabry(f): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2009
neo_welsh:

@gabry
my gabrielle now when i 1 sleep nie u dey come. How was ur newyear celebration, i hope u got some pix 4 me.

Uhm. . . My new year celebration? Heheheh!. I tell you hope u no go think Im crazy jor. Well, I went to ma grandma's house to celebrate. Theres the elder ones, us the youth and the younger ones. The younger ones all play with their toys and some of them joined us, the elder ones are gambling and us the youth, the girls all have decided to sing karaoke at home, drink ALOT and dance and the boys decided to go out clubbing saying that they dont want to see us make trouble for them. . . Dont know what they mean by that . . . undecided

Anywayz, we sang and dance and drink and drink and drink till we got drunk. Sooooo drunk. We than went outside and released all the animals which my grandmother rear. Goose, Ducks, CHickens, Iguana, Tortoise, Dog, Cat. . . And we brought them in the house and dance together with them. The next morning when I got up, I saw all the animals and all of us sleeping all over the place. . . shocked lipsrsealed

How I know this? Because someone ent and intall a video camera around the house and recorded the scene. I would like to show it on You Tube cause its funny but uhm. . . Some of us are wearing undies naaa. . . So shameful! embarassed angry

I know my cousin brothers dey vex at us because they were suppose to bring their gf's back to sleep for the night but heheheheh! We were all over the place including on their bed. sad embarassed grin

How about you? How did you celebrate your New Year. Hope its more decent. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by neowelsh(m): 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2009
@gabry
u too much, 3 awilo gun shot 4 ur head, that u groovin na 1 in town o0o0o, So ur youngers 1s dey play wit their toys, that toy i no understand o0o0o, bcus me self, play wit my toy wel-well so-tay e no come gree stand again. So abeg tell me d kind of toy u mean tongue
abeg show me d video na, when e reach d under wear place, i go close my eyes, i promise.
wink
So because of owna ur cousin no fit do d koko/blah blah blah tongue
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by Gabry(f): 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2009
Toy? Of course toys like dolls and Robocop and Spiderman naaa. . . What other toys can a child play? na waa to you Ooo. . . . sad

No. . . I dont want to show you because among all of us, I dance the worse one so I do not want to embarass my face. embarassed
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by lysaa(f): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2009
if i were a boy, i would womannap gabby. tongue
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by xsty(f): 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2009
am a lady i not wish to be a boy
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by sholabanke(m): 12:11am On Jan 03, 2009
thanks for been u dear
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by Gabry(f): 2:05am On Jan 03, 2009
lysaa:

if i were a boy, i would womannap gabby. tongue

Wetin be Womanap?
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by MrInfo1(m): 3:32am On Jan 04, 2009
@ Topic

*Peeping* oya go call police

ibkaye:

Of course I [b]was [/b]a virgin abeg

Ha, past tense*  shocked
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by lysaa(f): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2009
womanap? sorry i can't tell, prolly would have done that if i were a boy. tongue
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by acidrop(f): 6:19am On Mar 10, 2009
nairaland boys are deaf ooo, didnt u guys hear that no guys should even peep not to mention ocming here to comment
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by Gabry(f): 7:10am On Mar 10, 2009
No mind da fermentd apes tongue
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by fairestone(f): 8:33am On Feb 03, 2011
if i were a boy, I would love that girl that sees my flaws but still wants to be wit me.
If were a boy, I wouldnt marry a girl because of her parents political position.
If i were a boy, I will marry a praying wife that can back me up spiritually.
If i were a boy, I will be very careful of materialistic girls.
If were a boy, I will be very mindful of the guys too.
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by Omolola1(f): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2011
If i were a boy, i would toast all d gurls wey dey nairaland finish
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by Belexy(m): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2011
Hmmmm interestin topic. Im closely watching.
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by deb(m): 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2011
Thank God I'm a man and not a boy. Means I've done nothing wrong to be on this thread
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 21, 2011
if i were a boy and found myself being taken in or thinking like some fo0ls on NL (romance section guys grin)i would castrate myself tongue
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by boobfan: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2011
Thank God I'm a man and reasonable,cos if I were a 'boy',I would be the first to deflower all the young girls,slack their punny to be unsizeable,suck their bossoms until they are flat like slippers and each would have a child for themselves and become second hand.Oh,thank God I'm not a boy!

1 Like

Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2011
grin grin

boobfan:

Thank God I'm a man and reasonable,cos [b]if I were a 'boy',I would be the first to deflower all the young girls,slack their punny to be unsizeable,suck their bossoms until they are flat like slippers and each would have a child for themselves and become second hand.[/b]Oh,thank God I'm not a boy!
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by Pweety4me(f): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2011
Damnn i would be so badttt it would look so damnn good wink cool
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by 195(f): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2011
LOL
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by Sike(m): 7:54am On Jul 23, 2011
Thank God Am A Man!
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by Sike(m): 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2011
If i was A Girl
Re: If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) by 2makeit(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2012
Best have read so far...i have always wonder how a woman in jeans would use the toilet without her jerking off?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Access Bank Refund My Money / When Runs Girls Gets To Dubai ( PIC ) / Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.