Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

The Bad State Of Roads In Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bad State Of Roads In Abia State (1588 Views)

The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) / List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs / The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bad State Of Roads In Abia State by Alps(f): 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
I travelled to Akwa Ibom last week and I must commend the Governor of Akwa Ibom for the roads
That can't be said about Abia state...Can't remember the road but I remember that road cuts through Ikwuano L.G.A...The pot holes of this road is terrible more like a Deathtrap.... My phone was down if not I could have taken Some pics of this particular road .
People who travel to Akwa Ibom can testify of this and once you realize that the road you are on is not bad at all.... that's when you realize that you just entered Akwa Ibom.Most drivers have to ply through d village Which is no better and the constant harassment By the locals to give them money before continuing the journey... of a truth,it's not their fault but the fault of their Stealing Governor.
What surprises me is that this same man is planning to continue his looting ministry in the Senate.... He pays millions on adverts but can't give his people good roads....I bet the Governor doesn't even remember this people and that Local government at all....
If u are one of Theodore Orji's aide and you are reading this.... Please talk to ur master about this....He is the worst of south East governors.... He should use the people's money to work than stealing it.God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Roads In Abia State by anyinso: 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
T.A is a total disgrace to humanity. The worst governor I've ever seen. Come to Aba you will weep for us. All I know is that God will reward everybody according to his/her work.

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Roads In Abia State by Rich4god(m): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
Do Abia state even have a road... Not to talk of it been in a bad state.... If only the pple can vote wisely and eradicate anytin that is freindly to Orji and his cabals...

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Roads In Abia State by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 22, 2014
Dude, u know this post will just fan the ember of tribalism, u could have added pictures to make it easier to put those igbo boys in their place and shut them up on the things they say any Yorubaland

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Roads In Abia State by emindu: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2014
Governor T.A Orji has embarked on more than 50 different road projects in various parts of the state in the recent times. While a good number of these roads have been completed others are at various stages of completion. Some of the roads are Faulks Road Aba, Nkata – Alaike roads,Umuahia, Ndiokereke-Ndioji, Abam–Arochukwu road, and the Aba -Owerri road, Aba which has opened up another vista of business opportunities for Aba residents. Also commissioned is the popular Ukwu-mango road in Aba which hitherto had remained not just unmotorable, unpassable but in a very deplorable condition. Ukwu-mango is a very indispensable link into the Ariaria International Market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Roads In Abia State by asha80(m): 9:38am On Oct 22, 2014
emindu:

Governor T.A Orji has embarked on more than 50 different road projects in various parts of the state in the recent times. While a good number of these roads have been completed others are at various stages of completion. Some of the roads are Faulks Road Aba, Nkata – Alaike roads,Umuahia, Ndiokereke-Ndioji, Abam–Arochukwu road, and the Aba -Owerri road, Aba which has opened up another vista of business opportunities for Aba residents. Also commissioned is the popular Ukwu-mango road in Aba which hitherto had remained not just unmotorable, unpassable but in a very deplorable condition. Ukwu-mango is a very indispensable link into the Ariaria International Market.
otu gbagbuo kwa gi.

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Roads In Abia State by okwumvicgmail: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2014
Ochendo has projected Abia into the limelight of development,keep it up sir.
Re: The Bad State Of Roads In Abia State by Emmachina24: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2014
Ochendo is working forget critise
Re: The Bad State Of Roads In Abia State by tabletman1: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2014
This patrick is a foolish boy.

Talking and replying himself with different monikers.

3 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Roads In Abia State by Alps(f): 10:21am On Oct 22, 2014
okwumvicgmail:
Ochendo has projected Abia into the limelight of development,keep it up sir.
Why not be sincere to urself.... d fact that u benefit from Him monetary wise shouldn't mean u should b blind to d needs of d people... what would I gain By lying about him....mind u I'm Ibo and from Anambra state but dat doesn't mean I should b partial in saying d truth....Vehicles are falling By d way on that trap and that's a road people use almost everyday.... Don't allow change given to u By dat fraudstar make u inhuman
Re: The Bad State Of Roads In Abia State by abagoro(m): 10:27am On Oct 22, 2014
Alps:

Why not be sincere to urself.... d fact that u benefit from Him monetary wise shouldn't mean u should b blind to d needs of d people... what would I gain By lying about him....mind u I'm Ibo and from Anambra state but dat doesn't mean I should b partial in saying d truth....Vehicles are falling By d way on that trap and that's a road people use almost everyday.... Don't allow change given to u By dat fraudstar make u inhuman

That road is a federal road leading to Ikot Ekpene from Umuahia. Blame Mr Jonathan.
Re: The Bad State Of Roads In Abia State by tabletman1: 10:51am On Oct 22, 2014
Alps:

my papa tell me say I be ibo gringrin

Anambra don't have a tribe called ibo.

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Roads In Abia State by madamoringo(f): 11:12am On Oct 22, 2014
tabletman1:
my papa tell me say I be ibo gringrin

Anambra don't have a tribe called ibo.

Ibo have a state called Anambra dum.b as.s brain. Why are you misguided lowlifes always running away from ibo? I think you prefer being called a Jew right? Sucks to be you!!
Re: The Bad State Of Roads In Abia State by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2014
Zedric:
Dude, u know this post will just fan the ember of tribalism, u could have added pictures to make it easier to put those igbo boys in their place and shut them up on the things they say any Yorubaland

It‘s not about putting any people in their place, its about saying the truth. I serve in Abia state, Abians are not happy at all. The funny thing is that the man always runs jingos on tv.
Re: The Bad State Of Roads In Abia State by tabletman1: 11:57am On Oct 22, 2014
madamoringo:

Ibo have a state called Anambra dum.b as.s brain. Why are you misguided lowlifes always running away from ibo? I think you prefer being called a Jew right? Sucks to be you!!
Lol.

And who is this cow?
Re: The Bad State Of Roads In Abia State by asha80(m): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
dcaliph:

It‘s not about putting any people in their place, its about saying the truth. I serve in Abia state, Abians are not happy at all. The funny thing is that the man always runs jingos on tv.
if abians are not happy they know what to do.
Re: The Bad State Of Roads In Abia State by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
asha80:
if abians are not happy they know what to do.

My brother it‘s not that easy, most times all the contestants are the same people or just a known and an unknown theif. If you know what oshiomole is using our eyes to see in edo? I regreted voting him the second time.
Re: The Bad State Of Roads In Abia State by emindu: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ochendo is working hard to make sure that he strives for development in the state

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Reaction To Withdrawal Of Tambuwal's Security Details / Osoba's Defection ‘shocking’, Says APC / Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not To Voteagainst Jonathan In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.