Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Senate Cedes 20% Ecological Fund to Secure Nigeria’s Borders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Cedes 20% Ecological Fund to Secure Nigeria’s Borders (7826 Views)

General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo / Flood: Jonathan Directs Release Of Ecological Fund To Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Cedes 20% Ecological Fund to Secure Nigeria’s Borders by GentleJ2: 6:09am On Oct 22, 2014
Good
Re: Senate Cedes 20% Ecological Fund to Secure Nigeria’s Borders by eleko1: 6:11am On Oct 22, 2014
Better forget all dis Arabian nite story d FG dishes out to confuse'd' the masses.They have used the money for TANOIDS propaganda.Abi no bi the same border they manned with woods nd drums?
Sunnycliff:
Will these really stop migration across our borders Especially in The North East Regions? I pray The ecological fund is used for The purpose already stated and not. another avenue to siphon The nations wealth by The burgoises!!
Re: Senate Cedes 20% Ecological Fund to Secure Nigeria’s Borders by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 6:18am On Oct 22, 2014
Its a good one but they don't use the fund for what it is for. This is just creating more market shops for them self. They will soon bring in EBOLA Agency and its fund. Were are the frnds here. New frnds wanted
Re: Senate Cedes 20% Ecological Fund to Secure Nigeria’s Borders by Akbee(m): 6:23am On Oct 22, 2014
dridowu:
Good Morning Nigerians, pls am new to nairaland, pls welcome me and how do i post on nairaland ?
ur welcome...bros seun for like do the latter part of ur request..
by the way!no body welcomed me wen i first came here.u just av to do it ur way.shine ur eyes..lol.im afraid nairaland isnt site where those who frequent it are shown wot to do..
Re: Senate Cedes 20% Ecological Fund to Secure Nigeria’s Borders by duni04(m): 6:25am On Oct 22, 2014
We're trying to keep out people from our poor neighbouring countries, so we give our border communities development agency (what d hell kind of agency is that BTW) money to develop these communities and increase the lure for people from our poorer neighbours? Instead of increasing and monitoring the budget for our immigration service, those illiterates in the senate are sphoning money meant for the environment into an Agency with very vague goals and objectives. What happened to the surveilance drones and planes that were budgeted for the immigration service? I'm sure the money is inside someone's pocket. Senselessness everywhere!
Re: Senate Cedes 20% Ecological Fund to Secure Nigeria’s Borders by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:37am On Oct 22, 2014
ibedun:
So border no dey for Igbo land? grin grin
Wetin this one dey yarn?
Re: Senate Cedes 20% Ecological Fund to Secure Nigeria’s Borders by highmood(m): 6:44am On Oct 22, 2014
These senate are sometimes funny. What happened to allocations and funds for security and development in the budget. The east is been swallowed up by gully erosion, the south south suffering from pollution, Lagos is been washed by the ocean, and the north suffering from desertification yet money is about to be channeled for a wrong course.
Re: Senate Cedes 20% Ecological Fund to Secure Nigeria’s Borders by Descartes: 6:45am On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Senate Cedes 20% Ecological Fund to Secure Nigeria’s Borders by AJINATU: 6:50am On Oct 22, 2014
ibedun:
iboland is landlocked and 'borderless'
Re: Senate Cedes 20% Ecological Fund to Secure Nigeria’s Borders by sebali: 6:53am On Oct 22, 2014
ibedun:

Eastern Nigeria is completed land locked and its part of d reason(afta oil) dey can neva remove d south south from their biafran map

1 Like

Re: Senate Cedes 20% Ecological Fund to Secure Nigeria’s Borders by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:10am On Oct 22, 2014
why don't they just erect an electric fence across the border like the US did with their mexico border? that will help curtail illegal migrations and reduce laundering which will inevitably occur
Re: Senate Cedes 20% Ecological Fund to Secure Nigeria’s Borders by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 22, 2014
Akbee:

ur welcome...bros seun for like do the latter part of ur request..
by the way!no body welcomed me wen i first came here.u just av to do it ur way.shine ur eyes..lol.im afraid nairaland isnt site where those who frequent it are shown wot to do..

Check his profile
Re: Senate Cedes 20% Ecological Fund to Secure Nigeria’s Borders by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 22, 2014
ibedun:

Re: Senate Cedes 20% Ecological Fund to Secure Nigeria’s Borders by idris4r83(m): 7:48am On Oct 22, 2014
doesn't stop us from voting out GEJ come 2015
Re: Senate Cedes 20% Ecological Fund to Secure Nigeria’s Borders by Ybholy(m): 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
What we just need is BIAFRA to settle all this ! An autonomous community that i will rule some years to come [Yb]
Re: Senate Cedes 20% Ecological Fund to Secure Nigeria’s Borders by Tycike: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
15% of the fund will end up in their pockets. Na today
Re: Senate Cedes 20% Ecological Fund to Secure Nigeria’s Borders by lawrenceunaa: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
Make use of the money for its purpose
No be tomorrow we go hear it has been embezzled
Re: Senate Cedes 20% Ecological Fund to Secure Nigeria’s Borders by sekzy99(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC postpones governorship campaign in Kwara over insecurity / 2023: Again, SERAP Urges Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Kwankwaso To Publish Their Assets / DMO Okays FGN Savings Bonds For Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.