Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor (2566 Views)

Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall / “you Killed My Mentor so I Cant Perform At your Campaign”, Lagbaja tells Omisore / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by SeunEatsGARRI: 9:34am On Oct 22, 2014
Yes!

No apologies to Berem and all these APC pipo!

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by pacesetter939: 9:38am On Oct 22, 2014
Then, you are doomed for good!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by SeunEatsGARRI: 9:39am On Oct 22, 2014
pacesetter939:
Then, you are doomed for good!

I dont understands. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by morefire: 9:41am On Oct 22, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:
Yes!

lol... well its your choice sha becuase If Buhari can be a mentor in Nigeria then GEJ can be your GOD self

My mentor still remains My lord and Saviour Jesus Christ who has given me grace to survive the hardship all our past leaders have bestowed on this country...

Give me more strength Lord to endue the race and keep my family and friends safe when Buhari and his Boko men will attack the country after he losses elections in 2015

Oh and also give me bigger grace to endue the hardship that will come after GEJ wins 2015

But Dear Lord can you please remind the youths that we are supposed to be the leaders of NOW and not just Tomorrow cos most of them seem to have forgotten

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by ayukdaboss(m): 9:45am On Oct 22, 2014
One Man = One Vote
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by Mogidi: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2014
morefire:

lol... well its your choice sha becuase If Buhari can be a mentor in Nigeria then GEJ can be your GOD self

My mentor still remains My lord and Saviour Jesus Christ who has given me grace to survive the hardship all our past leaders have bestowed on this country...

Give me more strength Lord to endue the race and keep my family and friends safe when Buhari and his Boko men will attack the country after he losses elections in 2015

Oh and also give me bigger grace to endue the hardship that will come after GEJ wins 2015

But Dear Lord can you please remind the youths that we are supposed to be the leaders of NOW and not just Tomorrow cos most of them seem to have forgotten

grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by SeunEatsGARRI: 9:57am On Oct 22, 2014
morefire:

What is this one saying exactly? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by SeunEatsGARRI: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2014
ayukdaboss:
One Man = One Vote

He is a perfect Gentleman devoid of tribal and ethnic sentiments..

Sometimes I wonder if it was an Igbo Man on the seat of Jonathan, all these one that these northern elements and APC are doing would have been foolishness because an Igbo President will make them slaves in their own country!

God bless my mentor GEJ
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by bangiskings: 10:10am On Oct 22, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:
Yes!

. YOU ARE FINISHED
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by SeunEatsGARRI: 10:11am On Oct 22, 2014
bangiskings:
. YOU ARE FINISHED

In what sense please?
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by morefire: 10:14am On Oct 22, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

What is this one saying exactly? undecided

read free your mind from sentiments and you will get the message....
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by SeunEatsGARRI: 10:17am On Oct 22, 2014
morefire:

read free your mind from sentiments and you will get the message....

My choice of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as mentor I'd devoid of sentiments as I'm inspired by his "Green snake in a green grass" style of politics that has left a lot of APC noisemakes stunned!
undecided
No apologies to Berem again

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by morefire: 10:19am On Oct 22, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

My choice of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as mentor I'd devoid of sentiments as I'm inspired by his "Green snake in a green grass" style of politics that has left a lot of APC noisemakes stunned!
undecided
No apologies to Berem again
\

I like you already you even understand me well..... na why i de pray make God give me grace to endure
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by SeunEatsGARRI: 10:23am On Oct 22, 2014
morefire:

\

I like you already you even understand me well..... na why i de pray make God give me grace to endure

Endure what exactly?
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by morefire: 10:25am On Oct 22, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

Endure what exactly?

Jona is not a good man same way GMB isnt
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by SeunEatsGARRI: 10:28am On Oct 22, 2014
morefire:

Jona is not a good man same way GMB isnt

Then you don't know my Mentor.

GEJ is the best gift to Nigeria.
Humble, yet calculated.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by ayukdaboss(m): 10:31am On Oct 22, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

He is a perfect Gentleman devoid of tribal and ethnic sentiments..

Sometimes I wonder if it was an Igbo Man on the seat of Jonathan, all these one that these northern elements and APC are doing would have been foolishness because an Igbo President will make them slaves in their own country!

God bless my mentor GEJ
One man = One vote
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by SeunEatsGARRI: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2014
ayukdaboss:

One man = One vote

Tancue.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by morefire: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

Then you don't know my Mentor.

GEJ is the best gift to Nigeria.
Humble, yet calculated.

agreed but he he is not a good man or do you want to argue he is a good man
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by SeunEatsGARRI: 10:37am On Oct 22, 2014
morefire:

agreed but he he is not a good man or do you want to argue he is a good man

Are you a good man?
Do we have any good man in Nigeria?

He is a blessing
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by morefire: 10:45am On Oct 22, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

Are you a good man?
Do we have any good man in Nigeria?

He is a blessing

lol... omo am still searching for a good man sha....

GEJ said in 2011 in 4 years we will have light, I rem saying then that the only thing i will church him on is this light issue because in my opinion alot of things would be solved if power is constant

today is oct 22 2014 we have only achieved about 30% in the power sector not even 70%

if we say he is a blessing to nigeria well i will say thats too much to call him except you can show me real and pressing needs that was solved
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by SeunEatsGARRI: 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
morefire:

lol... omo am still searching for a good man sha....

GEJ said in 2011 in 4 years we will have light, I rem saying then that the only thing i will church him on is this light issue because in my opinion alot of things would be solved if power is constant

today is oct 22 2014 we have only achieved about 30% in the power sector not even 70%

if we say he is a blessing to nigeria well i will say thats too much to call him except you can show me real and pressing needs that was solved

GEJ TILL an Igbo Man takes over!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by Tekzyflex(m): 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tell your mentor to give us constant power supply. Nigeria is clouded by darkness. I don tire to burn fuel. kai!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by SeunEatsGARRI: 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tekzyflex:
Tell your mentor to give us constant power supply. Nigeria is clouded by darkness. I don tire to burn fuel. kai!

Noted!
But my mentor is a nepa official na.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by denedene(m): 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
he was mine buh seems he doesn't support a riverine candidacy in r/s
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by SeunEatsGARRI: 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
My issue with Goodluck Jonathan is that he is very considerate and gentle. He is a Man that will take Nigeria to greater heights.

APC is not an opposition party with constructive ideas. All they do is lament!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by SeunEatsGARRI: 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
grin
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by GeneralBK: 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yes @op gej

Till 2019
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by SeunEatsGARRI: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
GeneralBK:
Yes @op gej

Till 2019

You are blessed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by Princewill1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Op U on a right track!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by SeunEatsGARRI: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
Princewill1:
Op U on a right track!

Thank you!
God bless you and give our President the strength and wisdom to rule this nation inspite of the challenges.

Though he's not perfect I know he will leave a lasting impact by 2023 when he leaves office grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by chamboy(m): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
morefire:

what are u saying abeg u spewing shiit n u using our Lord Jesus Christ to justify ur mediocrity. U beta beg for forgiveness
Buhari is not a perfect man buh he has a legacy GEJ DOESN'T

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tompolo Warship:Nigeria Coastal Water Will Be Ungovernable If Buhari Win-ifeduba / Breaking!!! Gej Is In Trouble,even The Pdp Is Campaigning For Buhari / Controversial Twitter Voltron @mrayedee Arrives Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.