Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor (3313 Views)

Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor / “you Killed My Mentor so I Cant Perform At your Campaign”, Lagbaja tells Omisore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2013
I dont know why Nairalanders keep attacking me whenever i give honour to this great leader.
What he has done for Nigeria these few years will last for generations and he is leaving behind a legacy that no other leader will surpass.

GEJ is a great leader, and my mentor, no offence please.

14 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2013
Just tell your Mentor (GEJ) not to come back for second term. As soon as his tenor expires, let him pack his shoes back to Bayelsa state.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2013
Yomii: Just tell your Mentor (GEJ) not to come back for second term. As soon as his tenor expires, let him pack his shoes back to Bayelsa state.

Ask yourself this question, and be sincere in your answer..

''if not GEJ, who else?''

a) Ciroma
b) Buhari
c) Lamido
d) Tambuwal
e) All of the above

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by eggheaders(m): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2013
geez!!!!!! like seriously gej. charisma no, eloquence nmba articulate lailai. sense travelled. abeg change your mentor. mosquito will make a better mentor for you than that blank brained zombie.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2013
bbpreye.:
I dont know why Nairalanders keep attacking me whenever i give honour to this great leader.
What he has done for Nigeria these few years will last for generations and he is leaving behind a legacy that no other leader will surpass.

GEJ is a great leader, and my mentor, no offence please.

"leaving behind a legacy that no other leader will surpass"...

You dey swear for Nigeria so? grin
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2013
eggheaders: geez!!!!!! like seriously gej. charisma no, eloquence nmba articulate lailai. sense travelled. abeg change your mentor. mosquito will make a better mentor for you than that blank brained zombie.

See how your insulting the personality of Mr. President...
Can you talk to your dad like this?
Honour your Father and Mother, so your days may be long...

Don't let fallacies block ur sense of reasoning, be a constructive critic.
GEJ remains my mentor.

No apologies.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by kufre2010: 11:26am On Jun 27, 2013
Op. I hope u are not wearing shoe because if u are, it means u are not following Gej well.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by eggheaders(m): 11:38am On Jun 27, 2013
bbpreye.:

See how your insulting the personality of Mr. President...
Can you talk to your dad like this?
Honour your Father and Mother, so your days may be long...

Don't let fallacies block ur sense of reasoning, be a constructive critic.
GEJ remains my mentor.

No apologies.

who is this emotional sissy, the president will always be criticized for all I care for I didn't beg him to take up the position and be a failure. my friend ike shorumu son was always jeered at when his father flops at the goal post same is applicable for any public official. and all my allegations about the president are truth. is he articulate no to confirm that go watch the media parley where he was asked about obama victory impact on nigeria, very poor reply that even a nursery school kid need to be spanked if he give that kind of reply to the same question. what of his jittery in front of amanpour of CNN. you no dey see obama as he dey talk with sense and confidence. abeg this shoeless nitwit can't even face the panel of professors wey we dey face back then in the university. the reta.rd go piss for body.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 27, 2013
SAI BUHARI 2015!!

cheesy
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
berem: SAI BUHARI 2015!!

cheesy

Bia! Make ur husband catch u de shout dat tin.

Better support who ur oga at d top de support o.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by stebell(m): 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
^^^^ I give yu 1 million likes
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by vizboy(m): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
Op no mind these useless parties. Pdp,APC,CPC,ACN,ANPP oh all na wash.
Am proud to say that I am among those who Voted GEJ into power and come 2015 I will do it again. I dont vote for party but what the party candidate has to offer.
He has done me proud so haters can kindly jump from the niger bridge.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
But why do you guys keep attacking GEJ?
ia it because he is an Ijaw man?
Without the Ijaw race, would there ever be Nigeria?
We are the Saudi Arabia of West Africa, and if we decide to cede, you will all be dooomed with all dem Audu's...
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by 2bosun: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
bbpreye.:

Ask yourself this question, and be sincere in your answer..

''if not GEJ, who else?''

a) Ciroma
b) Buhari
c) Lamido
d) Tambuwal
e) All of the above

Tamba-wal grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by eggheaders(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
bbpreye.:
But why do you guys keep attacking GEJ?
ia it because he is an Ijaw man?
Without the Ijaw race, would there ever be Nigeria?
We are the Saudi Arabia of West Africa, and if we decide to cede, you will all be dooomed with all dem Audu's...

abeg go siddon joor. let cede and let see what you guys will do with the oil, this one the world is getting alternative to crude oil and America just discovered shale oil. the world is shifting away from oil. serious nation develop its human resources and nobody is hating on gej peeps are just. so disappointed cause loads of people put lots of hope on him thinking he is gonna be a break from the norm.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
eggheaders:

abeg go siddon joor. let cede and let see what you guys will do with the oil, this one the world is getting alternative to crude oil and America just discovered shale oil. the world is shifting away from oil. serious nation develop its human resources and nobody is hating on gej peeps are just. so disappointed cause loads of people put lots of hope on him thinking he is gonna be a break from the norm.

What is this one saying?
Do you know the meaning of shale?
shale does not contain hydrocarbons, u can only fracture it to achieve good permeability with which you can use to drive oil from an embedded source rock.

Go and study befor coming here to spill rubbish about our God given wealth.
GEJ for life..

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by eggheaders(m): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
bbpreye.:

What is this one saying?
Do you know the meaning of shale?
shale does not contain hydrocarbons, u can only fracture it to achieve good permeability with which you can use to drive oil from an embedded source rock.

Go and study befor coming here to spill rubbish about our God given wealth.
GEJ for life..

damn did I ask you for a lecture in crude oil exploration or geology ni. if its too hard for you to understand simple English. let me break it down for your first generation computer operating system brain. other nations are discovering oil or alternatives to oil incase of the USA shale oil. which will in no distance future make your crude oil less desirable or unwanted by this nations. gej till 2019 I laugh in gibberish gej sidekicks where defeated like sissies in the ngf election the hypertension make am miss him a.u speech na him wan win 2015 election guy talk another matter. cause your otueke mentor is coming back to continue his fishing business in the creek of otueke atleast by then you will be closer to him to take your mentorship classes lmao.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by egift(m): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
[size=18pt]bbpreye, Jonathan don't know who you are and does not give a dam.[/size]

What is worrying you is joblessness and malaria. Jona ko, Obama ni.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
egift: [size=18pt]bbpreye, Jonathan don't know who you are and does not give a dam.[/size]

What is worrying you is joblessness and malaria. Jona ko, Obama ni.

You have no idea ni..

i've heard you say Obama is ur mentor.. does Obama know you ni?
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
eggheaders:

damn did I ask you for a lecture in crude oil exploration or geology ni. if its too hard for you to understand simple English. let me break it down for your first generation computer operating system brain. other nations are discovering oil or alternatives to oil incase of the USA shale oil. which will in no distance future make your crude oil less desirable or unwanted by this nations. gej till 2019 I laugh in gibberish gej sidekicks where defeated like sissies in the ngf election the hypertension make am miss him a.u speech na him wan win 2015 election guy talk another matter. cause your otueke mentor is coming back to continue his fishing business in the creek of otueke atleast by then you will be closer to him to take your mentorship classes lmao.

Lwkmdie..
ur very funny..
are you in anyway related to Mr. Ibu?

ab na u go become president 2015?
heheheheehehehe
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by eggheaders(m): 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
bbpreye.:

Lwkmdie..
ur very funny..

heheheheehehehe

the joke is on you ret.ard. the president and his fellow clannish kinsmen are making you guys look like proper village men. with the our son politics model and using every opportunity to divide Nigerians on ethnic and religious leaning.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by eggheaders(m): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
bbpreye.:

Lwkmdie..
ur very funny..

heheheheehehehe
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
eggheaders:

the joke is on you ret.ard. the president and his fellow clannish kinsmen are making you guys look like proper village men. with the our son politics model and using every opportunity to divide Nigerians on ethnic and religious leaning.

YES! He's our Son, where is your own Son?
is he in Sokoto or chad?

Your just an ''edeye''

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by tomakint: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
..The Man Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, remains the best thing that had ever happened to this great country since Independence! @ Op, you are perfectly right about JONATHAN!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by eggheaders(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
bbpreye.:

YES! He's our Son, where is your own Son?
is he in Sokoto or chad?

Your just an ''edeye''

whatever edeye means you a bigger one. we yorubas are too sophisticated for the our son politics meant for people with stone age kind of mentality. wonder why we were the biggest critics of obasanjo .cause we call a spade a spade unlike some crude oil infested brain re.tards.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
eggheaders:

whatever edeye means you a bigger one. we yorubas are too sophisticated for the our son politics meant for people with stone age kind of mentality. wonder why we were the biggest critics of obasanjo .cause we call a spade a spade unlike some crude infested brain re.tards.

Wht GEJ has done in 2 years, OBJ could not do in 8 years...

He remains the greatest leader Nigeria has ever produced.. Humble!
GEJ is a not sentimental leader and we his people are non sentimental people.. we believe in one Nigeria, but if you people will not allow the man focus and lead the country, the law of karma will catch up with you in no due time..

smh for ya'll GEJ haters..

I KEEP ASKING, IF NOT GEJ,

WHO?

*spits*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opposition To PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sherif Have No Legitimate Case Against Him / Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump / What Are Your Favourite Quotes From The Game Of Thrones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.