Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Dichotomy Between Bsc And Hnd Remains - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dichotomy Between Bsc And Hnd Remains (776 Views)

Difference Between Bsc And Bsc (hons) / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dichotomy Between Bsc And Hnd Remains by acume: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
The senate is debating the dichotomy between Bsc and HND, the senate president stated emphatically that the two cannot be equalled in anyway. Debate continues......

Source:NTA live
Re: Dichotomy Between Bsc And Hnd Remains by udoh2k: 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
We all know the truth, but we refuse to aknowledge it.

HND COMPUTER SCIENCE, BSC COMPUTER SCIENCE any difference, if any, who is more knowledgeable? Let the two graduates speak.

HND ELEC/ELECT, B.ENG ELECT/ELECT any difference, if any, who is more knowledgeable? Let the two graduates speak.

HND ACCOUNTANCY, BSC ACCOUNTING any difference, if any, who is more knowledgeable? Let the two graduates speak.

etc. etc.

You ALL KNOW THE ANSWER, HND graduates are as knowledgeable (even more) as Degree graduates "IN THE SAME FIELD"

1 Like

Re: Dichotomy Between Bsc And Hnd Remains by trent9002(m): 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
they should just allocate money to the major fed. Polys for renovation and convert them to universities and abolish polytechs
Re: Dichotomy Between Bsc And Hnd Remains by strongelink36(m): 6:59am On Oct 25, 2014
I think that will be better.
Re: Dichotomy Between Bsc And Hnd Remains by tosyne2much(m): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2014
Our senate are confused set of people

Our polytechnics are now dilapidated due to poor funding, mis-management and inadequate infrastructure

This thing is simple, we can't move forward or build the country only with Bsc holders while we also can't move forward and do exploit only with HND holders. This is one of the reasons why African country will neva develop to international level, oooooh did I say international level ? YES I can bet millions that Nigerian can neva develop to international level NEVER

We all know that both of them are not equivalent because they are different. Institutions awarding different certificates for different but related purpose but at least justice should be done to encourage polytechnic education and its likes. Our so called country senate are dominated by confused, greedy and self centred human beings

Our education system is falling gradually and these people are turning deft ears to it, today ASUU strike, 2moro, HND/Bsc dichotomy, when will this debate end when we know that it is causing more harm than good to the nation?

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me With Resolution Of Forces? It Has Become A Big Problem For Me / Are You A Student, Copper, Graduate/worker? This Is For You!!! / VIDEO TUTORIALS REQUEST - E-link Computer College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.