Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: (3090 Views)

Possible Newspapers Headlines On March 29, 30 & 31, 2015 / Funny: “I Have A Dream To Be Nigeria’s President” – Majek Fashek / Could This Be Nigeria's President??? Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by sholabanke(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2008
If USA was Nigeria , today's papers Headlines would read something,   Read More’s like:

· Don't celebrate yet, McCain tells Obama (TELL magazine)

· Concede defeat, Obama urges McCain (Punch Newspaper)

· 20 opposition cadres riot (The Sun Newspaper)

· McCain Demands Vote Recount (Vanguard Newspaper)

· Elections rigged (Guardian Newspaper)

· No evidence of manipulation (NTA News)

· The Church declares elections free and fair (News Line)

· There will be violence if we lose; McCain declares (LTV 8 news)

· Election results for Arizona , Florida , New York awaited (Channels News)

· Trucks with suspected ballot papers crosses into USA from Mexico (Tribune Newspaper)

· McCain is an opportunist - Go back to your farm (AIT News)

· I will not accept results, McCain tells Obama (MITV News)

· Ballot Papers and Electoral Officials Kidnapped at Chicago (This Day Newspaper)
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by cbase: 11:11am On Nov 15, 2008
hia Oh!
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by sylve11: 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2008
oh hia! grin
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by studio43(m): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2008
is not even funny stupid cool
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by cbase: 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2008
can funny be stupid?, ehh STD
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by Gabry(f): 2:51am On Nov 16, 2008
wetin be all this?
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by cbase: 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2008
Your Head
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by Magnate021(m): 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2008
true talk!
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by Raysima(f): 4:31am On Nov 17, 2008
lloll. . @topic
9ce
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by clemcykul(f): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2008
as nice as my new rolex cool
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by cbase: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2008
and as nice as ur new Bra, d one i just bought you
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by dreday(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2008
cbase:

and as nice as ur new Bra, d one i just bought you

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by Raysima(f): 1:16am On Nov 18, 2008
i knew it. .  shocked
my brain doesnt tease mi like that. .
yea . .  i knew dey are
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by clemcykul(f): 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2008
*gives Gbase a hrd knock on the head*

enemy of progress!
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by sholabanke(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2008
na wa 4 all the supporters and enemy of progress
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by clemcykul(f): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2008
i fear o cheesy
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by sholabanke(m): 1:19am On Nov 20, 2008
then run for them
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by sima(f): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2008
why dont u. .
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by sholabanke(m): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2008
am trying to but not easy
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by sima(f): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2008
keep tryin. . n' never give up tongue
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by sholabanke(m): 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2008
@sima WHY ME OOOOOOOOO
den Send u to me?
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by sima(f): 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2008
pele Oo. . oniranu are eh angry
wetin u come dey think. . undecided
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by SamMilla1(m): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2008
simcard, i no dey get u these days
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by sholabanke(m): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2008
@sima why are you angry wit me?
you are too beautiful than all this insult u are giving me.
omo yoruba kan na la je
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by sima(f): 12:52am On Nov 21, 2008
ma binu. .  i wasnt all that angry  kiss wink
sho wapa. . ?
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by sima(f): 12:54am On Nov 21, 2008
Sam Milla:

simcard, i no dey get u these days
u no always get anything. . so i'm not surprised grin cool tongue
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by sholabanke(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2008
thanks
mo wa pa oooo
its just all about this credit crunch that make us all lay low
how ur side too?
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by Gabry(f): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2008
My side dey fine. I had enough groundnuts to eat this time grin
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by Moyola(f): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2008
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by sholabanke(m): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2008
@ gabryl
Can u pass me lil from ur groundnut please
i want use am soak gaari.
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by clemcykul(f): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2008
ema kpe mbe grin
Re: If U.s.a. Was To Be Nigeria: Newspapeper Headlines Will Be: by sholabanke(m): 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2008
@ clemcy
bi awon wo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jokes For You! / Best Joke Of D Week!!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.