Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. (18388 Views)

FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday / List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee / Rivers APC Cries Out Over Killing , Arrest Of Members - Graphic Picture Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Omimah: 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
Rather than giving us reasons why their candidate (Jonathan) should be elected, PDP supporters are busy giving us 'reasons' why Buhari should not be elected.

11 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by anonimi: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
BOAR:

Isn't it? undecided

No it isn't.
It is very relevant information about the candidate's NEPOTISM when he had plenty absolute power as a military DICTATOR.

6 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by gists: 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
Longeria:
This is not the point Op is making here.

The question for you Janjaweeeeeds, is the ministers and governors members of SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL?

He was the HOS with majority of members of the supreme military council from the northern. If he wanted to Islamize Nigeria, what better chance could he have had? If he did not do it when he was the HOS with majority northern members of supreme council is it now that in civilian dispensation with more southerners (christians) that he will islamize Nigeria?

Some people just refuses to use their brains or are just being deliberately mischievous. What was the population of the southerners in the military vs northerner? What was/ is the population of northerners generally vs southerners? Even today in 2014 under your corruption personified GEJ, don't we have more legislators from the north than the south? This is not an issue and infact, vindicates the man.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
ProfessorPeter:
A vote for Buhari is a vote for boko haram. Say
no to Buhari
no to islamization of Nigeria by APC

Let him put the religion of the officers there as well.

4 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
Obiagelli:
PhockPhockMan, why did you exclude

Mr Chike Ofodile, Attorney General; (Anambra).
Is he member of SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL?

5 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
Obiagelli:
PhockPhockMan what is the process of picking the SMC?
Everything starts and ends on supreme military leader, which is Buhari as at then. He also appoint and fire governors as it pleases him.

5 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
BRAV0O:
Phockphockman u ar a traitor! Why don't u post most of his ministers religion during his regime ?

I taught u phools said he's going to islamise nigeria ?
Are the governors members of the Supreme military Council?

5 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by emmalexabl(m): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
And now i know better !!!

This BUHARI is a walking EVIL that must be resisted.

8 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Is he member of SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL?
Yes

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Everything starts and ends on supreme military leader, which is Buhari as at then. He also appoint and fire governors as it pleases him.
Do you realise GOCs, FOCs, AOCs and someones IG forms the SMC?

You guys are very funny. Do you know how heated the SMC meetings are?
GOC = army

FOC = Flag Officer Commanding (navy)

AOC = Air Officer Commanding (Air force)

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by jmaine: 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
Schematics:
Voting a stark unlettered Islamic bigot and extremist like Buhari cannot be different from voting Shekau or ISIS to lead Nigeria..

This !!!!!! grin

5 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by omenka(m): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
Obiagelli:
Thrse clowns have moved from cabinet to SMC
It is the reason I egged you guys to ignore all these irrelevant talks about religion, region, tribe, colour of skin, size of diick, cost of forms, length of hair, age, accent, etc, etc. They are totally irrelevant to me and I'd be damned if I joined issues with any hoodrat who dwells on such inanities instead of talking about core issues like economy and security.

What is Jonathan selling

7 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
omenka:
It is the reason I egged you guys to ignore all these irrelevant talks about religion, region, tribe, colour of skin, size of diick, cost of forms, length of hair, age, accent, etc, etc. They are totally irrelevant to me and I'd be damned if I joined issues with any hoodrat who dwells on such inanities instead of talking about core issues like economy and security.

What is Jonathan selling
I agree

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by azimibraun: 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
Who was supposed to be in the list and was left out? Name the southern/eastern christian who was supposed to be there on merit and is not and i will on behalf of Buhari a man am not supporting for the upcoming election apologise to you. just name names becouse for the military even from its defination is an hierachical organisation.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by erayo2GCA(m): 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
sai buhari..live from uyo in AKS

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
Omimah:
Rather than giving us reasons why their candidate (Jonathan) should be elected, PDP supporters are busy giving us 'reasons' why Buhari should not be elected.
Hypocrites, what is the aim of frequent attacks on the person of Jonathan by the Janjaweeeeeds, isn't it to stop him from being elected?

9 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

Yes
prove it.

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Goandie: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
berem:
Phockphockman aka Longeria, when are you buying a new LCD Television?
Uppper cut
Oooopsy

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by atlwireles: 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

GOC = army

Did Shagari appoint the GOCs, FOCs, AOC and the IG. grin grin grin grin Start by telling us who appointed these people?

6 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Goandie: 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
omenka:

What is Jonathan selling

Corruption is the cheapest and highest order that what he his selling

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by karlmax2: 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
Notice this 2 names on that list badamosi babangida (ibb)and sani abacha those were the people the so called mr saint was working with then.. the names you see on that list are those that instutionalized corruption in nigeria. Buhari laid the foundation.ibb and abacha completed it. Buhari even helped abacha launder money through ptf and insulted nigerians by telling us that abacha never stole.i would like to ask buhari if the monies countries are returning back to nigeria stolen by abacha where not stolen

6 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by major466(m): 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
With his track record, Gen Buhari has no moral right to govern Nigeria. We need democrats who believe in human rights and sanctity of human life, not medieval rulers who have no regards for civil rights and liberties.

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

GOC = army

They're all loyal to the man that appointed them, Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by nigerianvenom(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
Any difference between this man and members of ISIS?
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by nigerianvenom(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
Longeria:
The Op is teaching you what you ought to know about the Satan in human skin called BUHARI.
Is he not worst than satan?

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by atlwireles: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
When Buhari came to power in 1983 Dec, Nigeria's GDP was $83B, after he was kicked out, like the military orphan that he was, Nigeria's GDP was $43 in 1985/86. See how much damage, the trade by barter economist caused. angry angry angry angry angry angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by major466(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
karlmax2:
Notice this 2 names on that list badamosi babangida (ibb)and sani abacha those were the people the so called mr saint was working with then.. the names you see on that list are those that instutionalized corruption in nigeria. Buhari laid the foundation.ibb and abacha completed it. Buhari even helped abacha launder money through ptf and insulted nigerians by telling us that abacha never stole.i would like to ask buhari if the monies countries are returning back to nigeria stolen by abacha where not stolen
Right now the APC minions are singing a shocking song. A song that Abacha was not corrupt, in line with their leader Gen Buhari who made the statement. The so called messiah who's on a mission to rescue Nigeria from the shackles of corruption.

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
atlwireles:

Did Shagari appoint the GOCs, FOCs, AOC and the IG. grin grin grin grin Start by telling us who appointed these people?
Is gej using Abacha appointed GOCs?
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
They're all loyal to the man that appointed them, Buhari.
Enjoy your thread. No time
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by mikolo80: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
Schematics:
Voting a stark unlettered Islamic bigot and extremist like Buhari cannot be different from voting Shekau or ISIS to lead Nigeria..
he definitely better educated than you,he not as bigoted as you and he definitely supposed to be extreme ,he's a fuckingg soldier

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by atlwireles: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

Is gej using Abacha appointed GOCs?

Your question makes no sense.

7 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
omenka:

What is Jonathan selling
See your life, are you not one of those that keeps reminding us that Jonathan is common Otuoke man and so on, I'm quoting you for posterity sake.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benue House Of Assembly Ends In A Rowdy Session Today / Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye / Irate Youths Attempt To Take Over Radio Nigeria, Ibadan. Normalcy Restored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.