Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. (18402 Views)

FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday / List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee / Rivers APC Cries Out Over Killing , Arrest Of Members - Graphic Picture Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by nigerianvenom(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
Longeria:
Nigeriavenom, please come here.

While coming, please call others.

Thank u bro.just got this thru ur mention.
It is worth knowing that this man is worst than satan.
Buhari single handedly stopped awolowo from traveling out of nigeria through the seizure of his passport,this is verifiable.
Who will ever vote for a man that said abacha wasnt corrupt?
Even an insane man from katsina wont vote for a man that told us "that he'll do all within his power to ensure that sharia is implemented".
I cant forget seeing youth corp members slice like soya due to this evil vegetable's utterances.

Shame on him

5 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
atlwireles:

Your question makes no sense.
And yours made sense? Was anyone retired in 1984?

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by major466(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
sleekp1:
This is quite a revelation, never knew Buhari was this tribal.
That's the real nature of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by nigerianvenom(m): 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
Firefire:
Buhari Hmmmmm

Olohun maje...

May the tears of innocent youth his utterances killed in 2001 via kano n kaduna riot continue to hunt him.
May the soul of innocent corp members that died in 2011 continue to hunt him.
May the soul of awolowo whom he denied traveling abroad for medical attention by the seizure of his passport keeps hunting him.
May he continue contesting even after 2019
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
Goandie:

Uppper cut
Oooopsy
Come on, go and sleep. Tomorrow is school.
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by atlwireles: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

And yours made sense? Was anyone retired in 1984?

Retired by whom? why are you jumping around the simple fact your lord bUhari stacked the SMC with his own people.

6 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
And nobody called me in? I'm here to prove how satanic and deceptive that buhari man is. Let's start with why emeka ojukwu was arrested? We need answers
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
major466:
With his track record, Gen Buhari has no moral right to govern Nigeria. We need democrats who believe in human rights and sanctity of human life, not medieval rulers who have no regards for civil rights and liberties.
You're right.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
nigerianvenom:
Any difference between this man and members of ISIS?
If I faint while laughing, na you cause am.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
atlwireles:
When Buhari came to power in 1983 Dec, Nigeria's GDP was 83B, after he was kicked out, like the military orphan that he was, Nigeria's GDP was $43 in 1985/86. See how much damage, the trade by barter economist caused. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Tell them.
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by iconize(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
Geez!
Why are Nigerians like this? Always running away from the truth to gossip.

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
major466:

Right now the APC minions are singing a shocking song. A song that Abacha was not corrupt, in line with their leader Gen Buhari who made the statement. The so called messiah who's on a mission to rescue Nigeria from the shackles of corruption.
Don't mind the miserable fellows.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
atlwireles:

Retired by whom? why are you jumping around the simple fact your lord bUhari stacked the SMC with his own people.
Did Buhari appoint new GOCs on assuming office, yes or no

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by major466(m): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Don't mind the miserable fellows.
They're confused.
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Sirniyeh(m): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
Schematics:
Voting a stark unlettered Islamic bigot and extremist like Buhari cannot be different from voting Shekau or ISIS to lead Nigeria..

By their posts we know them. What is the usefulness Ph.D, man claiming to be lettered but lack understand that makes him classifying stealing as not corruption? A disgrace to all Nigerian PhD holders!

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by atlwireles: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

Did Buhari appoint new GOCs on assuming office, yes or no

That is a question you should ask yourself. This discussion is why he stacked up the SMC in favour of northerners. Number 2, Buhari did not assume office, he stole an office. Shagari assumed office not Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Omimah: 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Hypocrites, what is the aim of frequent attacks on the person of Jonathan by the Janjaweeeeeds, isn't it to stop him from being elected?
Is he innocent of the things he has been accused of?

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
I never knew buhari ravaged the economy of nigeria too.
Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
atlwireles:

That is question you should ask yourself. This discussion is why he stacked up the SMC in favour of northerners. Number 2, Buhari did not assume office, he stole an office. Shagari assumed office not Buhari.
Are you blind to the fact that GOCs and co make up the SMC? How did Buhari influence that?

4 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Omimah: 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
atlwireles:

That is question you should ask yourself. This discussion is why he stacked up the SMC in favour of northerners. Number 2, Buhari did not assume office, he stole an office. Shagari assumed office not Buhari.
My friend, Buhari actually assumed office because he was not part of the coup. After the coupists had succeeded, a plane was flown to Jos, where he was the GOC of 2nd Armoured Division, that brought him to Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
They're all loyal to the man that appointed them, Buhari.

Actually, they appointed him and his Deputy.

Why do you lie so much?

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
atlwireles:
When Buhari came to power in 1983 Dec, Nigeria's GDP was $83B, after he was kicked out, like the military orphan that he was, Nigeria's GDP was $43 in 1985/86. See how much damage, the trade by barter economist caused. angry angry angry angry angry angry

You know you just pulled wrong and false figures out of thin air and posted them online as facts, right?

Doing that clearly shows you are a liar and have no respect for the truth.

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
nigerianvenom:

Thank u bro.just got this thru ur mention.
It is worth knowing that this man is worst than satan.
Buhari single handedly stopped awolowo from traveling out of nigeria through the seizure of his passport,this is verifiable.
Who will ever vote for a man that said abacha wasnt corrupt?
Even an insane man from katsina wont vote for a man that told us "that he'll do all within his power to ensure that sharia is implemented".
I cant forget seeing youth corp members slice like soya due to this evil vegetable's utterances.

Shame on him
Buhari is the most tribalistic leader ever seen. After his coup, the tribunal he Instituted cleared Dr Alex Ekwueme, and went further to declare that he's poorer as vice president than when was ordinary business man. Instead of freeing him, he decreed 100 years imprisonment for him.

NEVER AGAIN.

5 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by atlwireles: 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

You know you just pulled wrong and false figures out of thin air and posted them online as facts, right?

Doing that clearly shows you are a liar and have no respect for the truth.

Dumbass, are you Ebola free, go deal with that and shut your pipe, let me talk about my country and you worry about yours.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by atlwireles: 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
[s]
Omimah:

My friend, Buhari actually assumed office because he was not part of the coup. After the coupists had succeeded, a plane was flown to Jos, where he was the GOC of 2nd Armoured Division, that brought him to Lagos.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by atlwireles: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

Are you blind to the fact that GOCs and co make up the SMC? How did Buhari influence that?

You got to be kidding grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by omenka(m): 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
See your life, are you not one of those that keeps reminding us that Jonathan is common Otuoke man and so on, I'm quoting you for posterity sake.
I'm too big for petty stuffs like this. You guys can keep at it and knock yourselves out for all I care. I'm bigger than this.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
atlwireles:

Obiagelli will continue to drag even it's clear to her that she has been massacred. Berem has been tutored on the uselessness of Buhari hence her tactical escape.

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
atlwireles:

That is a question you should ask yourself. This discussion is why he stacked up the SMC in favour of northerners. Number 2, Buhari did not assume office, he stole an office. Shagari assumed office not Buhari.
I love this....

".......... he stole an office. Shagari assumed office not Buhari."

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by PhockPhockMan: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
omenka:
I'm too big for petty stuffs like this. You guys can keep at it and knock yourselves out for all I care. I'm bigger than this.
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by atlwireles: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
I love this....

".......... he stole an office. Shagari assumed office not Buhari."

There is no escape for them, this time around. Buhari will be presented to Nigeria from 1966 till today. They asked for it, and they will get it.Some of them will need bypass surgery after the election in 2015. Buhari himself will never be heard from again, after the elction, Kastina will finally be his home.

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI's SUPREME MILITARY COUNCIL , Names And States Of Origin Of Members. by Descartes: 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Obiagelli will continue to drag even it's clear to her that she has been massacred. Berem has been tutored on the uselessness of Buhari hence her tactical escape.
It's called "Tactical Manoeuvre" in Military Science wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) / Senators Oppose Subsidy Removal / FG Funded 422 Persons: Presidency Lists Takeaways From COP28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.