Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Reps Move To End Dstv Monopoly - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Reps Move To End Dstv Monopoly (76061 Views)

Reps Bill To Break Monopoly Of DSTV Passes Through 2nd Reading / Dstv Monopoly Too Costly For Nigerians! / Reps Move To End Dstv Monopoly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Move To End Dstv Monopoly by felifeli: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
lawanson44:

See this confused entity...u were talking about poultry and now, it's jeans and shirt. Wetin concern chicken with cloth? Your school fees is a total waste since this is how you reason.Sorry for your parents who sired you. Efulefu!!

eeyah!
You used your monkey mouth to insult my parents ? Anyway it shows how badly you were brought up. Go on with your idiocy. Go and die ! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reps Move To End Dstv Monopoly by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 28, 2014
OAAC:
uhmmm. I really don't know you, or where you from. And i swear i didnt get anything sensible from this poem you just wrote out to me.....but due to mediocrity at that, i'll like to believe you are s.africa. Well fanboy, your hatred for us is so conspicous, like you even go on the internet and search out crimes by nigerians all around the world?? Do you even have a job or something doing?? I saw the long poem, and expected to learn abit from you, but all see is hate.
Well let me clarify something real quick, there are 180mil people living in nigeria, you'll be so dumbb to think they're nigerians. I often hear of how y'all, egostic foools treat zimbabweans, bc they come into s.a in mass, and i almost weep for them, but do u know howmany chadians, cameroonians, nigerieens, ghanians, liberians (and other w.african country), role into nigeria, and never go back. Fvck sake, on my block, i got a whole s.african family, planning never to go home, assistant pastor in church, is xhosa.....recently stated, 1.3m indians recide in nigeria, and over 1.4 chinese, infact, in lagos, there are some places you go, and all you see are asians!
Well, you arent worth the stress, the fact that you find nigerians in you country dnt mean, the country is suffering. Mass migration occures in over populated regions, (india, china, etc), it doesnt mean the country is undergoing economic recess, or instability. [Ec 101]. Deal with you personal hate for nigerians. No sane nigerian gives a flying Bleep what other country people think about, and thats a very great virtue.....nigerians never come on the internet blabbing abt the number of s.africa,etc, permanently staying here, unlike you dumbb and egotistic s.africans, with brains as marsh mellows. Smh. And unfortunately. The s.africans here aregood and intelligent, maybe when u leave the shores of that shtHole, you'll wise up. Take life easy bruh, one africa!
Fake Statistics.
For starters claiming that there are 1.3 million Indians in Nigeria.
There are hardly 50,000!!!
According to Every statistic data as of 2013,the only nations with Indian populations above 100,000 in Africa are Mauritius South Africa Kenya and Tanzania.All in Eastern Africa.
There are 53,000 Chinese in Nigeria as of December 2013.
That is lower than either Angola or South Africa.
If immigration is a factor of a nation's attractiveness then Nigeria scores poorly.For all races
How many immigrants from Europe have settled in Nigeria?
S.A now has 500,000 Britons alone who have arrived between 2004 and 2014.We are not counting Germans (76,000) and East Europeans.
Kenya has 200,000 European residents(pending citizenship)excluding 90,000 Citizens(descendants of British colonists and Italians)
Namibia and Botswana are other favourites.
Indians move to places where they tend to be already present.South Africa Mauritius and Kenya remain their top destinations. 1 in 3 Indians in Kenya are now recent immigrants while in the past all Indians in Kenya were 3rd to 5th Generation.
Nigeria does have the second largest Chinese population on the continent.However.They are mostly temporary residents(reflecting poorly on Nigeria as a place to settle permanently) while Chinese South Africans are permanent residents and citizens.
As for other Africans. Kenya hosts the world's second largest refugee camp.The largest Population of South Sudanese outside South Sudan,the largest Congolese population outside the DRC,Ethiopians,Eritreans,Rwandese,Burundians,Comorese and Mozambiquans in the country. Add that Kenya has Indians,Arabs and Europeans,it is actually amongst the most diverse countries on the Continent.Nigeria is not .At least not in comparison to the Eastern and Southern African nations.
I am not from S.A. Am from Kenya,I do not need to look for Crimes Nigerians do in My country.The FBI and Interpol are doing that here.And us too.Remember Chinedu last year.This year we also deported a dozen Nigerian drug dealers. Which is why I never feel any pity for those who get executed in China and the East.Think we dont like you? The Ethiopians think you are all a bunch of...Well Check their forums coz Nairaland will censor it.
Re: Reps Move To End Dstv Monopoly by ChukwuCantDie: 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
14:

And we are not complaining, and Nigerians still fight for SA VISA in Lagos and Abuja, So why would they want to the worst place in the world. Go to SA embassy in Abuja and Lagos, see how packed it is, people scrambling for SA VISA.
See how your captain just got his head blown off? You wan tell me dat SA is all this and all that? Your country is rubbish, full of crime, AIDS, inequality, r@pe, gays and murder. I dont need to prove anything to you small bush boys, you show yourselves up everyday.
Re: Reps Move To End Dstv Monopoly by kgr28(m): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
ChukwuCantDie:
See how your captain just got his head blown off? You wan tell me dat SA is all this and all that? Your country is rubbish, full of crime, AIDS, inequality, r@pe, gays and murder. I dont need to prove anything to you small bush boys, you show yourselves up everyday.

Still in all this they(Nigerians) still flock to SA like maggots, A SIGN that SA is way better that NG, SA is all that!!
Re: Reps Move To End Dstv Monopoly by SailorXY: 10:29am On Oct 31, 2014
idris4r83:
doesn't stop us from voting out GEJ come 2015
noise
Re: Reps Move To End Dstv Monopoly by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
Chykechin:
cool
grin Garri, sugar, groundnut nor get advert, but them sell pass. And they are one big family.grin
They are sweet when together, don't you agree?grin
Re: Reps Move To End Dstv Monopoly by Nobody: 7:56am On May 31, 2019
Let me take a nap... great icons, anyway. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya / The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera / What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.