Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest (23984 Views)

Bot Gives Jonathan March Deadline To Reject Sheriff / CNN: Ben Carson Declare Interest To Run For US Presidency / Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Obipat(m): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2014
GEJ. Is afraid to contest. Simple. The Fear of GMB
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by pendy79: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2014
abdulabbakar:

How I wish I were You! grin

Abdul you are okay and good being who you're bro. Except there is something you meant that I'm not gettng .
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by pendy79: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2014
grin
enigmaotr:

This is devastating. Please have mercy on him. grin
cheesy I'm on 7days dry fasting for his redemption bro. He took asslicking to a whole new dimension his type don't wait for the poo to come out of GEJs bum but even suck it out themselves.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2014
pendy79:
grin
cheesy I'm on 7days dry fasting for his redemption bro. He took asslicking to a whole new dimension his type don't wait for the poo to come out of GEJs bum but even suck it out themselves.

You can't blame him, he's a saTANist. grin
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2014
pendy79:

Isn't it obvious that the 15years of PDP inclusive of GEJs have "distroy" your life and your english.

Going through your collection and use of English in all your earlier posts on NL has shown that Lucifer don't need to intervene in your destruction at all, PDPs poor education policies have destroyed your life beyond remedy.

You need to gather all the dibias in your hellhole of a village for help to perpetually run curses on the PDP, GEJ and every teacher that once taught you in your miserable and "distroyed" life.
may u die of hunger idiot .this month is ur last days .gej til eternity
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Orikinla(m): 11:13am On Oct 23, 2014
The collapse of the ceasefire with Boko Haram and the refusal to release the missing Chibok school girls are the reasons why he is yet to make an open declaration.
Moreover, he would be a hero not to contest for a second term and conduct a free and fair election and handover than to contest and lose or win at all costs and provoke more post election violence in 2015.
The former option is better than the later.

[size=18pt]I will rather do a single term of four years and leave the state house a hero than do a second term that will worsen the predicaments of majority of Nigerians.

He should not gamble with his luck.
God has done His best for him by bringing him all the way from the village of Otuoke, Bayelsa State, when he even had no shoes to become deputy governor and then governor and miraculously lifted higher to become Vice President and then head of state and President of the most powerful black nation on earth within 15 years. The first time anyone has ever achieved these feats in the history of both ancient and modern Nigeria.
God has done the best for him. Anything else will be sheer greed for power.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 23, 2014
kahanma:
Am a neutral person with the zeal to make Nigeria a better place for everyone.
Am a young man that believes in change.
I don't have any godfather but I believe we can godfather ourselves
I don't have the money to bribe you all but I have a vision that can bribe you all forever.
There is nothing impossible.
I believe the phrase that we were repeatedly told when we were very tender"you are the leaders of tomorrow" wasn't a mistake. That we are definitely the leaders of today.
I stand for what I believe.
If you are satisfied with the way the international body regards our dear country, if you are satisfied irrespective of the money we have, still millions of us still live with no good road, electricity, pipe borne water, good medical care, education, then please shut up. But if you are not satisfied, then we are on the same track.
Let's come together all youths and take what is rightly ours..
We can't always sit behind our smartphones or computers to air out our griviancies.
I challange you all to join me in this fight.
If you are with me please let me know by sending me your facebook name thru my email, kandyemah@gmail.com
We must start somewhere if we need the change to come.
God bless us all.

I'm starting something. Messaged you.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by thirty(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2014
Delete Jonathan

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by megadonk: 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
politricks:
His 'body language' suggests he will run.
pls dnt refer to our President as " she "
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by politricks: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
megadonk:

pls dnt refer to our President as " she "
Aye Aye captain!!!
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Mosesnwa(m): 12:22am On Oct 24, 2014
Buy your mtn 1 gigabyte at the prize of 1200.it works on anroid phone,pc,and nokia phones of all types.we also sell 50o megabyte at the prize of 700.we hav etisalat and glo.we transfer the megabyte direct to ur phone.immediately u pay into our account.or send us the worth inform of recharge card.u kan call us on:07030540872.we are always available to serve u eficiently
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by jaytee01(m): 9:13am On Oct 25, 2014
alaoeri:
Why will he hesitate after so much money have been wasted on TAN, GEJ is just playing games so as to seems like he's persuaded to contest again.
Persuaded? By those looters, abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Desist From Campaign Of Calummy - Okowa To Tinubu / Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock / Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.