Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest (23985 Views)

Bot Gives Jonathan March Deadline To Reject Sheriff / CNN: Ben Carson Declare Interest To Run For US Presidency / Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by ayoola2002(m): 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mogidi:
Mr President should declare interest whenever he wants, am sure most supporters are looking forward to that glorious day. It will be a good day for Nigeria.
Which Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Yello1(m): 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
na by force.
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Btruth: 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
synergycom19:
Nice and lucky man only, GEJ is in trilelema because he lacks guts,capacity to govern, surely thinking he might not win,always waiting to be PUSHED, can't take a DECISION, can't be FIRMED.
WE MAYBE STUCKED
Did I heard you said "stuck"? With who? Jonathan?...no, no no. I'm not, if you are. We here had made a decision long time ago to move on & also to move this country on, come 2015 with our voting powers. We are kicking that man out of office, in fact, the whole PDP come next year. We can't continue like this brother.

7 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Ekken: 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
he has no good record to campaign with, & he knows that good Nigerian do not want him as PRESIDENT again!
he is afraid of disgrace!

5 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by MeAboki(m): 11:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
He should not only declare his interest but also his assets so that Nigerians may understand how he manage to reach the alleged no6 world richest African head of state.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by ayoola2002(m): 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
tolu4you:
#jona till 2019
#keepdreaming
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Ayatullah(m): 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
politricks:
His 'body language' suggests he will run.

YOU GOT IT WRONG
His body language suggests he will like to go back to Bayelsa and become a fisherman...... and that is definitely better for him. You people should stop confusing him.

6 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by luluosas(m): 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
I thought he had been endorsed already for a second term by the same PDP.
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by ayoola2002(m): 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
mmmustapha:
declare or not declare he's going back to otueke by 2015
seconded
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
And I kept asking if this man ever declared that he was running. You see?

Very weak and confused fellow. Mtchew. Where was that thread, I said he was simpering like a woman playing hard to get?

Jonathan, are you gonna dance, if they show you d money?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by jayonpoint(m): 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
tempest01:
I see a possibility of GEJ not contesting 2015 elections. Watch out. PDP might go for a Northern President with an Igbo Vice.

U shared my view bro!
I'm seeing a situation where Jonathan will step down for a Divid Mark or a partial northern/middle beltern. Jst my opinion..btw no serious person won't knw if he's running for an exotic office like president n till less than a week, he's to b given ultimatum. He'll nt run! Trust me
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by wellmax(m): 11:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
Sale of form closes in less than a week, you are given one week ultimatum, unaa for give one month na, sycophants.
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Pamcrest(f): 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
Aha, GEJ expressed his interest since naa! Silence means consent plus his body language, as well as speaking thro other people like Asari, Pa Clark, etc. but he seems scared of collecting d form......why? Is it because of BH or APC or Amaechi or Nigerians?
My humble submission
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by politricks: 12:01am On Oct 23, 2014
Btruth:
As in he will "run away?" A bi? He will even resign before that day. Nonentity of a leader.
Ayatullah:

YOU GOT IT WRONG
His body language suggests he will like to go back to Bayelsa and become a fisherman...... and that is definitely better for him. You people should stop confusing him.
Seems like the two of you hate him like neve before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by idris4r83(m): 12:02am On Oct 23, 2014
gej has no balls to even declare. sai gmb

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by idris4r83(m): 12:05am On Oct 23, 2014
adonbilivit:
Buhari would be praying that GEJ passes out and be in coma for two weeks so that when he wakes up it would be too late to declare his interest
abeg c how person dey think.
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by tempest01(m): 12:07am On Oct 23, 2014
jayonpoint:

U shared my view bro!
I'm seeing a situation where Jonathan will step down for a Divid Mark or a partial northern/middle beltern. Jst my opinion..btw no serious person won't knw if he's running for an exotic office like president n till less than a week, he's to b given ultimatum. He'll nt run! Trust me

I don't see David Mark ..... I see Sambo or "a partial" northerner
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Ilekokonit: 12:13am On Oct 23, 2014
PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest

Will God ever forgive these people for playing on our intelligence and taking us for granted this much and for so long

They must genuinely believe that we are fools for them to come up with so much blatant lies and deception.
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by iluvweed(m): 12:16am On Oct 23, 2014
Trust me, Even if Jonalily-livered doesn't want to contest, I trust madam P...She will gladly pick up the form as a gift for Uncle jona.... grin

3 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 23, 2014
God knows I have tried to like this man(GEJ)but the more I try the more I resent him and his gang...I juz feel he is so clueless and ignorant together.I can't see my self voting a cleuless personality that means I don't want the good of this natio,myself and my children unburn.Anywayz I stand corrected

6 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 23, 2014
barcanista:
Jonathan Should know that he has just two choices:
To Contest in 2015 and be disgraced at the polls or To stay away from contesting and retire to Bayelsa Honorably.

Whichever he choose, he will be kicked out in 2015.

Sai Buhari

Later your Sai Buhari will turn to Chai Buhari....
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by citizenY(m): 12:21am On Oct 23, 2014
tempest01:
I see a possibility of GEJ not contesting 2015 elections. Watch out. PDP might go for a Northern President with an Igbo Vice.

Please, Please, Please stop it.
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by sekzy99(m): 12:42am On Oct 23, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 23, 2014
pendy79:
He is still consulting with his boys in sambisa forest on how to package and sneak back the chibok girls alimodu sheriff arranged their abduction.
The planned release didn't go as arranged so he has more PR issues to tackle than a presidential declaration he has already clinched by crude bulldozing of any other opponent.

He knows it will be shameful to set a Nigerian Record of being the 1st incumbent to lose woefully in a presidential election. Heard he is seeking and arranging asylum self from reliable source hence his directive for an embassy in the vatican cos he heard what Buhari did to umaru dikko and other thieves in shagari's government
may Lucifer. distroy your life
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Asoozy: 12:56am On Oct 23, 2014
Frankmishael:
may Lucifer. distroy your life

May the same be your portion a million folds.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 23, 2014
Asoozy:

May the same be your portion a million folds.
u don't no me thats y u r playing with me. if u see nairaland. next. month no is not me that cause u. for u to insult ur president I can see u r tired to live
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by BabaNath(m): 1:08am On Oct 23, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
pendy79:
He is still consulting with his boys in sambisa forest on how to package and sneak back the chibok girls alimodu sheriff arranged their abduction.
The planned release didn't go as arranged so he has more PR issues to tackle than a presidential declaration he has already clinched by crude bulldozing of any other opponent.

He knows it will be shameful to set a Nigerian Record of being the 1st incumbent to lose woefully in a presidential election. Heard he is seeking and arranging asylum self from reliable source hence his directive for an embassy in the vatican cos he heard what Buhari did to umaru dikko and other thieves in shagari's government
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 23, 2014
Dem dey beg shit to smell? If him dey do yanga to run for presidency abeg mk dem see me for hr ooooooo.... Hmmmn...
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by nonesense: 1:20am On Oct 23, 2014
Frankmishael:
u don't no me thats y u r playing with me. if u see nairaland. next. month no is not me that cause u. for u to insult ur president I can see u r tired to live
Are u the Creator?
Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 23, 2014
I don't care, GEJ till 3054......stupid mantra in the mouth of fools. SAi BUHARI/FASHOLA

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest by DaWorshiper(m): 1:37am On Oct 23, 2014
tempest01:
Which credible northerner is still in PDP?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock / Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria / Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.