Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Worst Course You Took In School - Education (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Worst Course You Took In School (76283 Views)

What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses / Best Course You Did In School / Do You Enjoy The Course You Are Studying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Kennyslimsteve(m): 8:48am On Oct 31, 2014
geophyscist:
is it uniport.
geology nd geological engineering are dey d xme thing
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by geophyscist: 8:05am On Nov 02, 2014
Kennyslimsteve:
geology nd geological engineering are dey d xme thing
the latter is embedded in the former.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Kennyslimsteve(m): 9:31am On Nov 02, 2014
geophyscist:
the latter is embedded in the former.
i got that thnks so can jst pls tell me a lil thing i nid to knw abt geology how hard or simple it is nd oda things i realli nid to do knw
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by geophyscist: 10:03am On Nov 02, 2014
Kennyslimsteve:
i got that thnks so can jst pls tell me a lil thing i nid to knw abt geology how hard or simple it is nd oda things i realli nid to do knw
for a starter u need to equip yourself with physic,chemistry and maths.very very important.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by tolustx(m): 10:23am On Nov 03, 2014
Kennyslimsteve:
what I can say abt it depends on weda u've gained admission or not. If u've gained admission and it is not into OAU geology, den I wish u gudluck wherever it is but if it is OAU geology, pls jst write anoda UME because d course is not jst it. I can't say details abt it here and d worse part is d dept won't allow dr students to change course.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by ladokuntlad(m): 11:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
sevantex:
....,Bros.,abeg warris dis course?? undecided
Na funaab e dey ooo

mts 424 :lebesgue measure i hate am die
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by sevantex(m): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2014
ladokuntlad:

Na funaab e dey ooo

mts 424 :lebesgue measure i hate am die
Pele jare..,I finishd frm there and I knw hw the maths guys are always complainin of dr agboola and co..,Welldone!
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by ladokuntlad(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
sevantex:
Pele jare..,I finishd frm there and I knw hw the maths guys are always complainin of dr agboola and co..,Welldone!
me sef don finish.
Funaab don release me
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by isoh(m): 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
ejihand1:

Lol. My brother , I understand you are relating your experience from Fed. Poly. Uwana afikpo. Right?

Yea bro. ....Sir Newtons of 2009/2010 Mech. Engr
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by isoh(m): 12:13am On Nov 12, 2014
youngice:
Laplace is very easy .
Enter Fourier and your life will never be the same

Fourier was a piece of cake for me
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by isoh(m): 12:14am On Nov 12, 2014
emsheddy:
Dude, u obviously attended same school with me. The fear of Onyia and the number of carryover students alone, will make u take Laplace like u will die if u dont. After i bagged a D, i dealt with Numerical Method and got a thick A. Chai! Rest in Peace Onyia.

Jokwa bro.....Representing Polyunwana
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by isoh(m): 12:17am On Nov 12, 2014
anath:
. You are from PTI right....

Polyunwana......The city on hill
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by isoh(m): 12:18am On Nov 12, 2014
anath:
. You are from PTI right....

Polyunwana......The city on a hill
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by ejihand1(m): 1:07am On Nov 13, 2014
isoh:

Yea bro. ....Sir Newtons of 2009/2010 Mech. Engr
Didn't school there but I have a first hand knowledge of what goes on in that school.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 14, 2014
CSC 101 introduction to computer science, as a 2nd year law student it was compulsory you took the course then, I don't know about now sha, it was hell fire for me even the law of contract part 2 was better than this CSC a 4units course to worsen it all embarassed
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by ogunsinamayowa(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2014
chloe7:
CSC 101 introduction to computer science, as a 2nd year law student it was compulsory you took the course then, I don't know about now sha, it was hell fire for me even the law of contract part 2 was better than this CSC a 4units course to worsen it all embarassed

hi, i'm a faculty of law aspirant. please, i need to get many information from you. if you don't mind, please, add me on whatsapp: 070**********. or send me your phone number. thanks
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2014
ogunsinamayowa:

hi, i'm a faculty of law aspirant. please, i need to get many information from you. if you don't mind, please, add me on whatsapp: 07036315166. or send me your phone number. thanks
i'll be glad to help you with any information you need but i'm not on whatsapp
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by ogunsinamayowa(m): 5:46am On Nov 30, 2014
chloe7:

Thanks for reply. Are you on facebook? or rather give me your phone number.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 30, 2014
ogunsinamayowa:

Thanks for reply. Are you on facebook? or rather give me your phone number.
i'm not on facebook either This is a public forum I can't drop my number on this thread, rather send a PM
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by ogunsinamayowa(m): 6:53am On Nov 30, 2014
chloe7:
i'm not on facebook either This is a public forum I can't drop my number on this thread, rather send a PM
OKAY. please can you send your number via my number i posted initially?
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 30, 2014
ogunsinamayowa:

OKAY. please can you send your number via my number i posted initially?
okay
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by lacreamieboie(m): 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
Franchise21:
O.D.E was tough. Did it in my second yr. It's a maths course. Lots of carry overs. I escaped wiv a C n was do happy as if I came out frm d uni wiv a 1st class honour

Sup guy... result for my ODE just came out bro! I had a B!!! can't believe it though... couldn't wait to share it with u!
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Franchise21(m): 7:43am On Dec 28, 2014
lacreamieboie:

Sup guy... result for my ODE just came out bro! I had a B!!! can't believe it though... couldn't wait to share it with u!
Congratz bro. U shd b very intelligent
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by lacreamieboie(m): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2014
Franchise21:
Congratz bro. U shd b very intelligent
nah bro... It's God!
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Franchise21(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
lacreamieboie:

nah bro... It's God!
Plus hardwork

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by ogunsinamayowa(m): 8:20am On Jan 12, 2015
chloe7:

can i study law in UI with d7 in crs? I have chosen crs as part of my jamb combo.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 12, 2015
ogunsinamayowa:

can i study law in UI with d7 in crs? I have chosen crs as part of my jamb combo.
I don't think so but you can call the admission office to ask the one I know is that you can study law with d7 mathematics
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by ogunsinamayowa(m): 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
chloe7:
I don't think so but you can call the admission office to ask the one I know is that you can study law with d7 mathematics

thanks. do you know their contact number?
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by mydentist(m): 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
logic and philosophy, very annoying course
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by SaintRobs: 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
OAU,ECONOMICS...
butanep:
which sch is that N what did u study?
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 13, 2015
ogunsinamayowa:

thanks. do you know their contact number?
I don't know the number but I will help you ask someone that i'm sure will know, are you writing jamb this year?
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by ogunsinamayowa(m): 6:28am On Jan 13, 2015
chloe7:
I don't know the number but I will help you ask someone that i'm sure will know, are you writing jamb this year?

yes, and i have registered.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M / UNIABUJA Students Present Seminar Paper In Nude / UNILAG Introduces Dress Code For Students (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.