Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

2015: It's Either Hausa-fulani Or Nothing. No Northern Minority As President. - - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: It's Either Hausa-fulani Or Nothing. No Northern Minority As President. - (2180 Views)

I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari / Minority As A Nonentity In A One Nigeria / B-o-m-b-s-h-e-l-l!! 2015: It's Either Hausa-fulani Or Nothing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: It's Either Hausa-fulani Or Nothing. No Northern Minority As President. - by mikron(m): 12:35am On Oct 23, 2014
B-O-M-B-S-H-E-L-L!!!
2015: IT'S EITHER HAUSA-FULANI OR NOTHING. NO NORTHERN MINORITY AS PRESIDENT. - Mallam Aliyu Gwarzo.
**No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year.
**We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa's biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it.
Northern elders has deteriorated their stand that when we say that the Presidency must come to the north next year we are referring to the Hausa-Fulani core north and not any northern christian or muslim minority tribe.
Mallam Aliyu Gwarzo maintained that, the Christians in the North such as the Berom, the Tivs, the Katafs, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa and all the others are nothing and the muslim minorities in the north, including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur and all the others know that when we are talking about leadership in the North and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani.
They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for.
Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one nights sport and pleasure. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by Sheik Usman Dan Fodio.
We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing islam on them by force.
It was either the Koran or the sword and most of them chose the Koran.
In return for the good works of our forefathers Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue.
No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa's biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it.
Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us.
We must fight and we will fight back in order to keep it. They have brought in the infidels from America and the pigs from Israel to help them but they will fail. The war has just begun, the Mujahadeen are more than ready and by Allah we shall win.
If they don't want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the Presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years we will have our revenge.
Mallam Gwarzo repeated Nasir El-Rufai's comment two years ago that, "Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very long memories.''

source:http://nigeriacamera.net/

Re: 2015: It's Either Hausa-fulani Or Nothing. No Northern Minority As President. - by okonja(m): 12:36am On Oct 23, 2014
Let see how this is gonna play now....watching from the Southern part of the West region....grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: It's Either Hausa-fulani Or Nothing. No Northern Minority As President. - by nationwide1(m): 1:07am On Oct 23, 2014
Let them assemble enough weapons but not for 2015 because GEJ will most likely win rather for 2019 because the Igbo will rightfully have their shots at the presidency from 2019 to 2027 and I think that is when war may be fought yet Hausa - Fulani will loose.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: It's Either Hausa-fulani Or Nothing. No Northern Minority As President. - by ayukdaboss(m): 2:53am On Oct 23, 2014
nationwide1:
Let them assemble enough weapons but not for 2015 because GEJ will most likely win rather for 2019 because the Igbo will rightfully have their shots at the presidency from 2019 to 2027 and I think that is when war may be fought yet Hausa - Fulani will loose.
So you just dug out some serious rubbish from somewhere, typed "Nigeriacamera.net" as source and you're feeling okay with yourself?

3 Likes

Re: 2015: It's Either Hausa-fulani Or Nothing. No Northern Minority As President. - by Manazz(m): 3:01am On Oct 23, 2014
Who is this Aliyu Gwarzo that they keep to use his name in this rubbish undecided
Re: 2015: It's Either Hausa-fulani Or Nothing. No Northern Minority As President. - by Rawani: 5:02am On Oct 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:

So you just dug out some serious rubbish from somewhere, typed "Nigeriacamera.net" as source and you're feeling okay with yourself?
Re: 2015: It's Either Hausa-fulani Or Nothing. No Northern Minority As President. - by nationwide1(m): 6:14am On Oct 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:

You must not rain venom of vituperation on me or anyone else to validate your view. Let me defuse your suspicion, the opinion expressed was entirely mine and not from your "Nigeriacamera.net ". I am one of those who believe that every region has a right to the highest office in the land.
Re: 2015: It's Either Hausa-fulani Or Nothing. No Northern Minority As President. - by seankay(m): 7:33am On Oct 23, 2014
There's no Aliyu Gwazo
Re: 2015: It's Either Hausa-fulani Or Nothing. No Northern Minority As President. - by sademola: 7:41am On Oct 23, 2014
Fake!!!!
Re: 2015: It's Either Hausa-fulani Or Nothing. No Northern Minority As President. - by agabusta: 8:06am On Oct 23, 2014
This is very bad. Why should some people be peddling wrong/fake information and news just to stir up ethnic rivalry, bitterness & anger?

Has politics now made some people to abandon their reasoning faculty?

The source provided is a blog, and the story in question I couldn't locate on the blog. I even took my time to check up to page 5.

This is very bad. Admin needs to close this thread and issue appropriate sanction to the OP.
Re: 2015: It's Either Hausa-fulani Or Nothing. No Northern Minority As President. - by Canme4u(m): 9:23am On Oct 23, 2014
I smell lies.
Re: 2015: It's Either Hausa-fulani Or Nothing. No Northern Minority As President. - by ayukdaboss(m): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2014
nationwide1:
You must not rain venom of vituperation on me or anyone else to validate your view. Let me defuse your suspicion, the opinion expressed was entirely mine and not from your "Nigeriacamera.net ". I am one of those who believe that every region has a right to the highest office in the land.
Okay..another propagandist. You included Nigeriacamera.net so people would take you seriously? Everybody on your attached image is APC and you're peddling false information. Are you a TANdroid??
Re: 2015: It's Either Hausa-fulani Or Nothing. No Northern Minority As President. - by obailala(m): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2014
This write up was composed by FFK on his facebook page sometime ago soon as he joined PDP. The Aliyu Gwarzo man is nothing but a contrived character, a creation of FFK.

Even though the Hausa-Fulani northerners have the born-to-rule mentality, I don't believe any of their prominent characters would be foolish enough to pen such a write-up whose only effect is to force non-hausa-fulani voters to despise and never vote them. This is just reverse psychology by the slimy one himself. grin
Re: 2015: It's Either Hausa-fulani Or Nothing. No Northern Minority As President. - by KEVIND: 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
I know that whenever they say power must return to the North. They are not refaring to minority north or a Christain north but Hausa/Fulani muslim.
Re: 2015: It's Either Hausa-fulani Or Nothing. No Northern Minority As President. - by major466(m): 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
Typical attitude of born to rule elements. They won't mind destroying the whole country for power.
Re: 2015: It's Either Hausa-fulani Or Nothing. No Northern Minority As President. - by KEVIND: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
major466:
Typical attitude of born to rule elements. They won't mind destroying the whole country for power.

Honestly

(1) (Reply)

TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP / Jonathan Reaches Out To Emirs To Beg Mu’azu / Police Storm NASS Over Alleged Alteration Of Senate Standing Rules By Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.