Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,510 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones (3683 Views)

New Photo Of Patience Jonathan / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! / Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by tempest01(m): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2014
*In Seuns voice* Redundant
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 23, 2014
missberrypop5:
yeah. Its been long o. Are you sure they aren't married there?
I don't think so...could be they still lovers doing "away match" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 23, 2014
FFK - Howz market? Anyways I'm just passing by. BTW, Y don't you hook me up with these lovely pro$titute$? Atleast, there shouldn't be any cause for alarm since cramjones ain't FFK abi?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by Exjoker(m): 8:24am On Oct 23, 2014
missberrypop5:
yeah. Its been long o. Are you sure they aren't married there?
Lol are you accusing our President of early marriage which is equivalent to child abuse? Its a big crime, feel free to file charges
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by nigerianvenom(m): 9:11am On Oct 23, 2014
cramjones:
Well, there you have it, a product of the decayed Nigerian educational system becoming a first lady. Yes, Na only me waka come!

-CramJones

Meanwhile,ur wife is ur punch bag and just a "house wife".its a pity when illiterate occupies cyberspace

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 23, 2014
which school be dis?
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by johnstar(m): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2014
EMERIT2US:
NA ADULT/PART-TIME SCHL SHE GO?Na only you waka come?
noo, na night sch she go o grin
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by stinggy(m): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2014
PEJ looks good in the pic kiss
And johny boi looks good too cool
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by kenex4ever(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
nomabeeee:
Ohhh so that woman actually went to sch..
her IQ might b very high, a boy in my class back in d university has dis horrible ogba ascent(rivers state) but d guy is a mathematical guru.
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
charix:
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy

Can you stop this crap?

-CramJones
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
clean2:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire...Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert to christianity to avoid hell fire when you die.

Conversion to Christianity does not mean one is going to heaven.

Get your facts right before you come here.

Stop derailing the thread.

Matthew 22:21 "Give unto Caesar what belongs to Caeser..."

Give unto this thread the appropriate comments.

Nairaland Rules Section 1:"Don't derail...threads"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity / Photos: Checkout This Lovely Tw*rk Pictures By Nigerian Endowed Girl ‘miss Damn’ / #throwback Picture Of Mandela, Jnr Martin Luther And Nnamdi Kanu...photo Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.