Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones (3678 Views)

New Photo Of Patience Jonathan / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! / Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today (2) (3) (4)

Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:06am On Oct 23, 2014
Well, there you have it, a product of the decayed Nigerian educational system becoming a first lady. Yes, Na only me waka come!

-CramJones

Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by OlisahMETU: 5:15am On Oct 23, 2014
While you, a product of foreign education system has been reduced to nothing but a ranting internet rat cheesy

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by EMERIT2US(m): 5:18am On Oct 23, 2014
NA ADULT/PART-TIME SCHL SHE GO?Na only you waka come?

Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by Chiefpriest1(m): 5:31am On Oct 23, 2014
Women sha! And mr jonathan still remains the way he was about 20 years ago.

Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by nomabeeee(f): 5:32am On Oct 23, 2014
Ohhh so that woman actually went to sch..

Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 23, 2014
See as my oga president stand, money good o

Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by lokito: 5:35am On Oct 23, 2014
Jonathan is truly a mature man. Only such a man will see the imperfections of his wife and still love her perfectly.
No matter what thumbs up to the woman.
Secondly, @OP, this same woman can buy your so-called educated village ooo

32 Likes

Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by felixtare(m): 5:39am On Oct 23, 2014
ur foolishness is a mature 1,jones abi wetin u call urself..

Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by kilokeys(m): 5:39am On Oct 23, 2014
chai.. many well spoken chics for no gree for jona that yr o... so he went for his size.. see what theyve become..

morale : shakara doesnt pay

Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 23, 2014
lokito:
Jonathan is truly a mature man. Only such a man will see the imperfections of his wife and still love her perfectly.

From stealing from you and making you poor right? Nigerians and glorifying corruption is so despicable and appalling!

-CramJones

Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by bruno419(m): 5:50am On Oct 23, 2014
yes o,product of foreign education wasting his Time here on nl beefing some1 none of ur lineage can be capable of being her house help...

cram-jokes

16 Likes

Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by alabiyemmy(m): 5:59am On Oct 23, 2014
CramJones - you need to check in to a psychiatric hospital fast.

Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by Debonair01: 6:00am On Oct 23, 2014
lokito:

ehmmm.... i dont think the "imperfection" came after she became a wife oh, she had it from the very start. Without fear of sounding condescending, i guess birds of a feather flock the same.

The kind of women a man goes for, goes a long way to show the kind of man he is. I, for one..... no matter how tempting or easy, there is a standard threshold below which my woman cannot fall, same as women have their threshold as well.
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by lokito: 6:04am On Oct 23, 2014
Debonair01:

ehmmm.... i dont think the "imperfection" came after she became a wife oh, she had it from the very start. Without fear of sounding condescending, i guess birds of a feather flock the same.

The kind of women a man goes for, goes a long way to show the kind of man he is. I, for one..... no matter how tempting or easy, there is a standard threshold below which my woman cannot fall, same as women have their threshold as well.

If not Love, the kind of soft spots we, men can have for the female entities conquers all things. Forget o

Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 23, 2014
lokito:
Have you forgotten that low quality people have a way of sticking to each other. So she actually attended school?
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by Debonair01: 6:28am On Oct 23, 2014
lokito:

If not Love, the kind of soft spots we, men can have for the female entities conquers all things. Forget o

I do understand, but my point is.... i couldn't possibly fall in love with say... "an orange seller" (abeg, no be say anything wrong with them oh), because, no matter how strong the konji hold me, i will not befriend her at all in the first place.

You get my drift?
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 23, 2014
cramjones:

From stealing from you and making you poor right? Nigerians and glorifying corruption is so despicable and appalling!

-CramJones
Very appalling. Decayed set of people.
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by Sibrah: 6:31am On Oct 23, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
Even when it is clear Politicians can explain their level of wealth, people still "don't give a damn".
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by adonbilivit: 6:32am On Oct 23, 2014
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by Exjoker(m): 6:33am On Oct 23, 2014
nomabeeee:
Ohhh so that woman actually went to sch..
My thought exactly. It seem that is were Jona meet her...
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by Exjoker(m): 6:36am On Oct 23, 2014
Mama P actually attended school? This news came as shock to me, and it will take a long time before I should be able to recover from it

Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by J0nyb0y(m): 6:37am On Oct 23, 2014
A good thing
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by LEERICIST(m): 6:40am On Oct 23, 2014
Yeaa Mama Peace was actually a Uniport student once. lol sounds funny coming from me.
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by clean2: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire...Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert to christianity to avoid hell fire when you die.

Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 23, 2014
Exjoker:
Mama P actually attended school? This news came as shock to me, and it will take a long time before I should be able to recover from it
lol, ah ah, before nko? grin She has a phD in English o.
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by fr3do(m): 7:01am On Oct 23, 2014
Can't you do nairalanders the favour of naming the other persons in the picture.
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by Ayomi088(m): 7:06am On Oct 23, 2014
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by talktimi(m): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2014
Op would you have preferred Gej dated and married your mother ? Abeg leave the two live birds alone
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by Exjoker(m): 7:22am On Oct 23, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol, ah ah, before nko? grin She has a phD in English o.
PhD ke...you don't want to see me faintin..? according to this photo she and jona were friends (dating) for a long time before their wedding
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 23, 2014
Chiefpriest1:
Women sha! And mr jonathan still remains the way he was about 20 years ago.
I tell you my brother, women are flowers beautiful in the morning and extremly "woowoo" in the evening! When you see a beautiful young lady, please chop her quick-quick, because you will soon want to be running away from her!
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 23, 2014
Exjoker:
PhD ke...you don't want to see me faintin..? according to this photo she and jona were friends (dating) for a long time before their wedding
yeah. Its been long o. Are you sure they aren't married there?
Re: Picture Of Patience Jonathan's Graduation Back In The Days - Cramjones by stebell(m): 7:41am On Oct 23, 2014
Redundant thread. Similar thread already existing.
Seems yu dont hav any more of 'your take' on political issues and the man giving yu sleepless night ma presido GEJ.

Obanikoro Caught Sleeping At The Validictory Session At Aso Rock (photo) / Nigeria Is Doomed. Aero And Dana Experience / Photo: See What Buhari Has Turned His ADC Into