Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Am I Too Old To Enter 100 Level At 21? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am I Too Old To Enter 100 Level At 21? (10532 Views)

FUTMinna Orders 100-Level Students To Withdraw / Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria / ND Holder: HND or 100 Level at University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Too Old To Enter 100 Level At 21? by Fetus(m): 3:22am On Oct 24, 2014
understatement:
Brother pre degree in any school is legit!..just make sure u enta their cut off and u sue them if they don't admit u then....no go poly o...once u enta u 4get about jamb...
..wetin do poly?...discrimination; it starts with u....smh*
Re: Am I Too Old To Enter 100 Level At 21? by FolabiCash: 5:22am On Oct 24, 2014
Cashio:
me sef dey enter 23 nxt july nd have written jamb 4 times already without trying post ume for once(not cos of failure though)..i have two handworks already nd mechanical eng is my dream course....guy me sef wan still write jamb nxt yr nd u can imagine hw old i would be by then...i jst pray nxt yr will be the last time i will write jamb cos its really getting frustrating.

So frustrating. me wey I con dey live with my sister sef ehn. God dey, he go do am for us. me sef na mechanical but na electrical the poly get but I gats do am still. no time. still go dey read for JAMB mayne , University was the dream , not a poly!. Let's keep the hope alive bruh
Re: Am I Too Old To Enter 100 Level At 21? by GodswillAJudins(m): 5:54am On Oct 24, 2014
Pls am 19, am also aspiring for predegree, should i go for ND and seek direct entry with ma cert, or focus on the PD?
Re: Am I Too Old To Enter 100 Level At 21? by nickz(m): 7:11am On Oct 24, 2014
lmao
my mum's sis graduated @39

who says you're old??

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Old To Enter 100 Level At 21? by sweetguy10(m): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2014
onlyme07:
What is your definition of lateness?

Are you comparing yourself to folks around you or getting fustrated of not getting admission yet?

Bro,no age barrier when it comes to education. When you get admission you will meet 26yrs old in 100level. Stop comparing yourself to anybody,get focused and don't allow fustration to set in.
Best of luck..

Couldn't have said it better
Re: Am I Too Old To Enter 100 Level At 21? by Emmanuel602(m): 10:38am On Oct 24, 2014
FolabiCash:
Thanks guys , now what should I go for the PRE DEGREE OR ND IN POLY??

Pre degree is far better than ND1 because you are sure of getting to 100l direct.. But i will only advice you to go for pre degree when you are sure of passing jamb next year, because I have seen people that even after pre. They could not pass jamb and without it, you won't be admitted even if you were the best pre degree student
Re: Am I Too Old To Enter 100 Level At 21? by Jesuspikin7: 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
ERCROSS:

Broh...
U r not too late..
Life is not a race.
Life is actually a race. Take it from someone who has lost 4 precious years because of that damn mentality. smiley

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Old To Enter 100 Level At 21? by ERCROSS(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jesuspikin7:

Life is actually a race. Take it from someone who has lost 4 precious years because of that damn mentality. smiley

Broz..

Life not being a race does not mean u shld fail to plan and work towards achieving your goal and aim as an individual...

It simply mean we shldnt compare our lives to that of others...

To think u must get a car when life has not really favoured u bcoz u feel most of ur frnds r cruising around with their rides.. What rocks their boat might sink urs..

This is life, all fingers are not equal bcoz they r not meant to be equal..
Re: Am I Too Old To Enter 100 Level At 21? by FolabiCash: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Thanks so much guys. Can't stop thanking y'all. TOO AWESOME!!!
Re: Am I Too Old To Enter 100 Level At 21? by Cashio(m): 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
FolabiCash:

So frustrating. me wey I con dey live with my sister sef ehn. God dey, he go do am for us. me sef na mechanical but na electrical the poly get but I gats do am still. no time. still go dey read for JAMB mayne , University was the dream , not a poly!. Let's keep the hope alive bruh
so so frustrating i tell u..reading the same books yr in yr out since 2009.
Re: Am I Too Old To Enter 100 Level At 21? by FolabiCash: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
Cashio:
so so frustrating i tell u..reading the same books yr in yr out since 2009.
Bruh I swear!! buying stupid past questions. shit crazy mayne. but 2015 go be our year IJN.
Re: Am I Too Old To Enter 100 Level At 21? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
FolabiCash:
GUYS PLEASE I'M CURRENTLY 20 YEARS OLD & I WOULD BE 21 ON JUNE 16 , AND STILL WITHOUT ADMISSION , BUT NOW I WOULD HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN DOING ND AND PRE DEGREE , GUYS PLEASE WHICH SHOULD I GO HAVING IN MIND THAT IM GOING FOR AN ENGINEERING COURSE AND THE VERY HARD CHANCES OF DIRECT ENTRY THROUGH ND . GUYS HELP ME PLEASE I NEED YOUR CANDID ADVICES

I don't know if you are still reading this...but I would like to share two stories with you.

Story 1...there was this Nigerian footballer , active in the 1980's...played football in Nigeria...and eventually ended up playing in Belgium. Retired in 1987...went back to university at age 32.(He mentioned that it was always in the plan).

Story 2..young guy, dropped out of secondary school, became a mechanic....and then went back to school at 27 years....to get a qualification equivalent to WASSCE three years later...and then he went to university in his early thirties.

Story 3...91 year old British man who graduated with a Masters.

Abeg....don't give up your dream because of age. Does anyone in University bother about age of student?(University is not like primary school or secondary school where everyone and his brother is talking inanities about age). In my years on campus, I met undergraduates who were in their thirties(I even met one final year student on a four year course who was 37 years old)...and some in their early forties.

It does not matter how you run the race....God sent you to finish it.

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Old To Enter 100 Level At 21? by Rawzy(m): 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
i just got admission at the age of 21 which i am about resuming to school next year then i will be turning 22 after spending more than 4years at home, which am not even worring about. mean-while am about studying Clinical Medcine that is going to take me almost 6years, so bro dnt worry you are not late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Too Old To Enter 100 Level At 21? by Cashio(m): 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
FolabiCash:

Bruh I swear!! buying stupid past questions. shit crazy mayne. but 2015 go be our year IJN.
AMEN in capital letter
Re: Am I Too Old To Enter 100 Level At 21? by pharmson22: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
I think u can remove 2 and leave 1, then u can enter university
Re: Am I Too Old To Enter 100 Level At 21? by Kunlexic(m): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
FolabiCash:

Oh I remember you now , baba na one private poly like that ; CROWN POLY. dem wan kill me with mouth when I bring up the poly stuff cos man don already pay 15k for pre degree . but I gats do jamb next year sha. I no go give up. weytin yu feel about the poly?
hmmn,dose private poly...do u really choose dat schl or they just offer u admissn?...Bro,I will advise u to go for ur predegree and with prayer and reading,dnt just go and waste ur money for dis private polytechnics
Re: Am I Too Old To Enter 100 Level At 21? by FolabiCash: 12:14am On Oct 25, 2014
Kunlexic:
hmmn,dose private poly...do u really choose dat schl or they just offer u admissn?...Bro,I will advise u to go for ur predegree and with prayer and reading,dnt just go and waste ur money for dis private polytechnics
Yea thanks bro. me sef don rethink. I don dey jack for my entrance exam already sef. thanks much baba
Re: Am I Too Old To Enter 100 Level At 21? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 19, 2015
Cashio:
me sef dey enter 23 nxt july nd have written jamb 4 times already without trying post ume for once(not cos of failure though)..i have two handworks already nd mechanical eng is my dream course....guy me sef wan still write jamb nxt yr nd u can imagine hw old i would be by then...i jst pray nxt yr will be the last time i will write jamb cos its really getting frustrating.
so you finally wrote jamb again this year? Hope you've qualified to write postutme for the first time
Re: Am I Too Old To Enter 100 Level At 21? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 19, 2015
FolabiCash:
GUYS PLEASE I'M CURRENTLY 20 YEARS OLD & I WOULD BE 21 ON JUNE 16 , AND STILL WITHOUT ADMISSION , BUT NOW I WOULD HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN DOING ND AND PRE DEGREE , GUYS PLEASE WHICH SHOULD I GO HAVING IN MIND THAT IM GOING FOR AN ENGINEERING COURSE AND THE VERY HARD CHANCES OF DIRECT ENTRY THROUGH ND . GUYS HELP ME PLEASE I NEED YOUR CANDID ADVICES
i had admission into the university when i was 16 and i graduated at 20 but with a third class result. Now am 25 and am writing jamb again. See brother its not how far but how well. Thank God i met Christ who has now reshaped my future
Re: Am I Too Old To Enter 100 Level At 21? by Cashio(m): 11:12am On Jul 19, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
so you finally wrote jamb again this year? Hope you've qualified to write postutme for the first time
watching
Re: Am I Too Old To Enter 100 Level At 21? by Cashio(m): 6:38am On Oct 13, 2015
Not only did i write post utme dis year, i equally got admission into unizik
Re: Am I Too Old To Enter 100 Level At 21? by Bin3(f): 7:03am On Oct 13, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Education Policy Anti-masses, Says ASUU / $1000 For Nigerian 1st-Class Students In Ghana / WHY DON’T BIRDS GET ELECTROCUTED WHEN THEY SIT ON POWER LINES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.