Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

The Game Of Job Hunting And How To Play It! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Game Of Job Hunting And How To Play It! (474 Views)

After A Long Day Of Job Hunting / My Funny Job Hunting Experience / What I Learnt From My Two Months Of Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Game Of Job Hunting And How To Play It! by CVWizards(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
Young job hunters these days are very refined in their understanding of job hunting. They comprehend the process very well, have an understanding of networking and prepare smartly for the interview. However, when it comes to some basics, they are still unsophisticated. Below, we have rounded up top 6 tips for young job seekers to help them avoid some very common mistakes so that they can get themselves a perfect job.

1. Distinguish your addressees
A very common mistake of the job seekers these days is that they fail to mark a boundary line between professional contacts and acquaintances. They don’t understand that when applying for a job, you are not fraternizing. In fact, the more professional and sophisticated your presentation is, the greater your chances of being called for an interview.

2. Never expect people to remember you... Read complete article at: http://blog.cvwizards.com.ng/?p=165

About Us:
CV Wizards is a one-stop shop for job seekers in Nigeria. Our services include:

* Professional CV writing
* Cover letter writing
* LinkedIn profile writing
* Interview coaching

Visit www.cvwizards.com.ng to learn more about us and how we can help you secure your dream job. Also visit http://www.blog.cvwizards.com.ng everyday for FREE job search articles.

(1) (Reply)

Business To Do With #100k / Dealers In Need Of Sales Rep Should Contact Me / Chartered Accountant Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.