Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,698 members, 7,862,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

10 Things You Should Never Say To Your Pregnant Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things You Should Never Say To Your Pregnant Wife (1917 Views)

How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. / 13 Things You Should NEVER Say To Your Girlfriend, Under ANY Circumstance / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things You Should Never Say To Your Pregnant Wife by sexygirl12(f): 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
A woman's sense of humour tends to go south when she's pregnant, so you really have to watch what you say to her.
A pregnant wife could be like the Hulk!
One wrong word, one wrong question and it could turn her into a green monster...
So unless you want to get ‘smashed' by her, we suggest you read this for your own benefit.
1. "... what you're hungry again?"
Yes she is hungry again... what's that to you? She might eat like a horse, sleep like a log and snore like a truck driver - SHE IS ENTITLED, okay?..continue reading below
http://ozigizagi0..com/

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Say To Your Pregnant Wife by joe17: 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
"... what you want to pee again?"
Let's do this. Why don't you take her uterus, put in
your belly, and then let it grow till it's stuck in
bumper-to-bumper traffic with your bladder! Later,
we'll have your kidneys - who're watching all the
drama from up above and are getting a kick out of it
- send more and more traffic towards your bladder
just for fun! Want to try that?
3. "... are we having that for dinner again?"
Why, would you like to have something else for
dinner? How about eating your delightful words
‘again and again and again and again'? Stuffed? You
had rice for dinner yesterday, are having it today,
and will have it for dinner tomorrow. Deal with it.
And NEVER use the word again, again.
4. "Why're you being so emotional?"
‘Coz her hormones are all wired up and you just
finished the last scoop of double chocolate chip
cookie ice-cream in the fridge!
5. "Did you just fart?"
Did you just fall down from the 13th-floor and hit
your head and die? That question is blasphemous.
You never ask a woman that question, let alone a
pregnant one. And FYI... Women don't fart! They do
however, release tiny puffs of glitter that sound like
a unicorn's laughter and smell like rainbow.
6. "Can't believe Annie Idibia can look that hot
after just having a child!"
Annie Idibia's husband is a millionaire who probably
hired the best dietician, the best gym trainer and
the best goddamn plastic surgeon for her... Who are
you and what can you afford to give your wife?
7. "God I need a foot massage; can you give me
one?"
... will you like some hot-hot veg soup and nicely
pounded yam too? That was sarcasm, in case you
didn't realise. It's a possibility that you're really
exhausted, but hello, so is she. A win-win situation
would be booking a romantic spa for the two of you.
8. "I just heard a good pregnant joke... "
Tell you what... do you know what you get when you
cross The Incredible Hulk and King Kong? Well, a
really, really angry pregnant wife. Think twice before
you crack jokes; especially poop jokes.
9. "This pregnancy is hard on me too!"
Really? Are you getting nightmares thinking about
the scars and stretch marks that pregnancy will leave
on your body? You're probably just mentally tired.
But your wife is going through mental, emotional
and physical stress! So don't compare.
10. "You need to calm down!"
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Say To Your Pregnant Wife by wizzie001(m): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ladies and treats, you all want to be pampered and cared for which you are entitled to albeit, but what does the man get for putting food on the table, driving hours in traffic jes to make ends meet Nagging! Nagging and more nagging. A woman that nags is worst than a prostitute sad
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Say To Your Pregnant Wife by Mprex(f): 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
In as much as a lady needs to be handled with care when pregnant, i think we are taking this whole thing too far. Cut the guy some slack pls undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Say To Your Pregnant Wife by IfyAwazie(f): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
wizzie001:
Ladies and treats, you all want to be pampered and cared for which you are entitled to albeit, but what does the man get for putting food on the table, driving hours in traffic jes to make ends meet Nagging! Nagging and more nagging. A woman that nags is worst than a prostitute sad
And a Man who can't endure it, is as irresponsible as a goat.

Tnx op.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Say To Your Pregnant Wife by PrincessOre(f): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
wizzie001:

You forgot this same women, drives for hours on the same road as you, just to make ends meet, Infact they still needs to cook your food when they get home after work, with that same pregnancy, I presume you are still a boy, I hope you'll grown to become a man some day.....#No Offence #

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Say To Your Pregnant Wife by wizzie001(m): 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
[quote author=PrincessOre post=27389002][color=#990000][/color]

You forgot this same women, drives for hours on the same road as you, just to make ends meet, Infact they still needs to cook your food when they get home after work, with that same pregnancy, I presume you are still a boy, I hope you'll grown to become a man some day.....#No Offence #

[/quote
When I see a woman/lady/girl that has tendency to nag, i spot 'em on, they are always playing the equality card and yet they expects the special treatments which I'm not against outrightly, what I'm against is a woman that nags, the lady above me seems to be one!!!
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Say To Your Pregnant Wife by wizzie001(m): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
IfyAwazie:
And a Man who can't endure it, is as irresponsible as a goat.

Tnx op.
The earlier you wake up from your slumber, the better for you, no man, I repeat no man want a nagging woman as a wife angry
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Say To Your Pregnant Wife by IfyAwazie(f): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
wizzie001:

The earlier you wake up from your slumber, the better for you, no man, I repeat no man want a nagging woman as a wife angry
I know that. And no woman want a man that complain alot like u as a husband.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Say To Your Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
Loool i wasnt the one who sent eve to eat the forbidden fruit sha,,, so na una problem be dat...
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Say To Your Pregnant Wife by wizzie001(m): 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
IfyAwazie:
I know that. And no woman want a man that complain alot like u as a husband.
You still don't get it do you? Tis' has nothing to do about complaint, its jes an observation and a call to every lady out there to treat their husbands/boyfriends/manfriends as much as they would like to be treated, it shouldn't be one sided. By the way, if you know me, you will pray to have a man like me as a hubby sad

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / I Rather Kill Myself Than Live To Face The Shame / What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.