Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend (10467 Views)

200 Unique Cute Nicknames To Call Your Boyfriend / 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by ladywriter(f): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
Everyone would love to be called by a cute name, especially ladies. It makes it more interesting to know that you are called by someone who loves you dearly. Coming up with cute nicknames for your girlfriend can be sweet and very interesting. It is a great way to bring a certain kind of intimacy to your relationship. It is funny how love can make you do corny and crazy things you never thought of. However, nothing is corny or crazy in coming up with nicknames for your girlfriend.

There are many tips on how you can create a cute nickname for your girlfriend. Below are some of them:

1. Sleeping Beauty: Perfect for the sleepyheads.
2. Dolly Wholly: This name is perfect for the well-dressed girl.
3. Honey Bunny: Ideal for your playful girlfriend.
4. Cutsie Wootsie: This cute name is excellent to say when you are pinching her cheeks with both hands.
5. Pretty Eyes: If your girlfriend has crystal-clear, beautiful eyes, then you may call her by this cute name.
6. Princess: It is a perfect name for your girlfriend, if she has that little girl spirit.
7. Pumpkin: This name can be used for casual moments.
8. Doll Face: This name is perfect for a girl with a cute face.
9. Beautiful: It is a simple but effective name.
10. Sugar Cake: Prefect for the sweet and happy girl.
11. Sugar Puff: This cute name is ideal for your girlfriend, if she is sweet and very sensitive.
12. Cup Cake: Perfect for a sweet and innocent girl.
13. Snookums: You can call your girlfriend by this cute name before a kiss.
14. Peaches: This name is ideal for a girl who blushes a lot.
15 Angel: Perfect for a really elegant girl.
16. Pretty: It is one of the best names to call your girlfriend. Any girl will love this name.
17. Honey: This cute name expresses your intense love for your girlfriend.
18. Baby: This name will make your girlfriend feel younger.
19. Sweetheart: This cute name will make your girlfriend feel very special
20. Fill in the gap ________________________________________________

So, what do you call your girlfriend?

www.relationshipmatters101.com

3 Likes

Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by Ahijobuzuzu(m): 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
I call them all mama cos sometimes I don't know which of am speaking to on the fone, so I never get caug winkht

3 Likes

Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by joe17: 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ahijobuzuzu:
I call them all mama cos sometimes I don't know which of am speaking to on the fone, so I never get caug winkht
hehehehehehe
Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by ladywriter(f): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ahijobuzuzu:

You should try and reduce the number o. Too much of everything is dangerous.
Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by Ahijobuzuzu(m): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
ladywriter:

You should try and reduce the number o. Too much of everything is dangerous.

Variety is the spice of life wink
Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by dagentility(f): 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
Op what about cute nickname for guys

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by adegwurulez(m): 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
uhm..... sugarcane? undecided
Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by prettyjo(f): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
odikwa egwu.anyway he calls me Nwanyi ka ibeya"
Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by Charlieboskie(m): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
I call ha 'my sunshine'[color=#770077][/color]
Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by ladywriter(f): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
prettyjo:

Sounds sweet! grin grin grin. Can you translate it to English?

1 Like

Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by ladywriter(f): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
Charlieboskie:
I call ha 'my sunshine'[color=#770077][/color]

Hmmm! Lovely!
Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by ladywriter(f): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
dagentility:
Op what about cute nickname for guys

Thanks for the idea. I created a new thread for it just now - check it out - https://www.nairaland.com/1963977/how-come-up-cute-nicknames#27397615
Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by ERCROSS(m): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
ladywriter:

11. Sugar Puff: This cute name is ideal for your girlfriend, if she is sweet and very sensitive.

But I think Sugar cane will sound more sexier...

Or betta yet..
kpuff-kpuff
grin
Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by ladywriter(f): 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
ERCROSS:

But I think Sugar cane will sound more sexier...

Or betta yet..
kpuff-kpuff
grin

grin grin grin grin grin. Kpuff-Kpuff will be appropriate if your girlfriend is VERY FAT.
Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by lulu1986(f): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
[quote author=Ahijobuzuzu post=27384536]I call them all mama cos sometimes I don't know which of am speaking to on the fone, so I never get caug winkht[/q
uote]

I lky it wen ma b.f cal me mumy..
Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by dagentility(f): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2014
ladywriter:

Thanks for the idea. I created a new thread for it just now - check it out - https://www.nairaland.com/1963977/how-come-up-cute-nicknames#27397615
wow,thanks i appreciate.
Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by ladywriter(f): 8:43am On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=lulu1986 post=27398145][/quote]

Good one! But I feel Mumy will make you feel old (like mothers do grin). Somehow the name your loved one calls you enters your mind and becomes part of your life.
Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by lulu1986(f): 11:52am On Oct 24, 2014
ladywriter:

Good one! But I feel Mumy will make you feel old (like mothers do grin). Somehow the name your loved one calls you enters your mind and becomes part of your life.
neeh!!! oky will like darling
Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by ladywriter(f): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
lulu1986:

neeh!!! oky will like darling

Great!
Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by Pennywise(m): 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
I wish these lovely sounding names will make our girls demand less. Whoosai. 'As day they break na so e dey break'
Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by ladywriter(f): 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
Pennywise:
I wish these lovely sounding names will make our girls demand less. Whoosai. 'As day they break na so e dey break'

grin grin grin grin grin. No worry, e go better.
Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by frrank(m): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2014
I'll revisit your list when i meet miss right. My status just changed from 'Dating' to 'Single' sad
Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by ladywriter(f): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
frrank:
I'll revisit your list when i meet miss right. My status just changed from 'Dating' to 'Single' sad

Haba, Frank, what happened?
Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by frrank(m): 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
ladywriter:

Haba, Frank, what happened?

I warn you, It's not a very short story.

She called to ask for r/card, i sent her. She called again to thank me, then demanded for Some money. It's was a huge sum though, but it wasn't available immediately. (Thursday)
All has been going well afterwards, until last Sunday When i traveled for my Mum's birthday and unfortunately, i forgot my handset in my house (i was thinking of how to cut my budget, so i can meet her financial need). I discovered this on my way but, being a busy town, i decided to not to go back, so i don't get stocked in the traffic.

When i came back the following day, i saw several missed called from her and i returned the call, quickly apologized and was still explaining when she cut me off. i succeeded in reaching her later in the evening but she didn't want to listen to me and so she cut me off again.

When i called her on Tuesday morning, she listen to me, then asked when the money would be available, before i could reply her she told me to forget it and that she's no longer interested in me again. Since then, she's been avoiding my calls.

I've always helped her financially and otherwise, reason being that i saw her as my miss right because she had 90% of the qualities i needed in a lady.

Right now, I've decided to let her be.

Feel free to ask question(s), but please know that i don't have any intention of derailing you thread.
Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by Freshtomato(f): 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
If he calls me Sugar puff I will break his head. angry
Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by ladywriter(f): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
frrank:

I warn you, It's not a very short story.

She called to ask for r/card, i sent her. She called again to thank me, then demanded for Some money. It's was a huge sum though, but it wasn't available immediately. (Thursday)
All has been going well afterwards, until last Sunday When i traveled for my Mum's birthday and unfortunately, i forgot my handset in my house (i was thinking of how to cut my budget, so i can meet her financial need). I discovered this on my way but, being a busy town, i decided to not to go back, so i don't get stocked in the traffic.

When i came back the following day, i saw several missed called from her and i returned the call, quickly apologized and was still explaining when she cut me off. i succeeded in reaching her later in the evening but she didn't want to listen to me and so she cut me off again.

When i called her on Tuesday morning, she listen to me, then asked when the money would be available, before i could reply her she told me to forget it and that she's no longer interested in me again. Since then, she's been avoiding my calls.

I've always helped her financially and otherwise, reason being that i saw her as my miss right because she had 90% of the qualities i needed in a lady.

Right now, I've decided to let her be.

Feel free to ask question(s), but please know that i don't have any intention of derailing you thread.

Yeah, i understand. I think you did the right thing. She is turning you into an ATM. From her actions, it seems she is only interested in what you can offer her. I wonder what relationships are turning into these days. Is she not supposed to have someone taking care of her needs (I mean her relative, parents etc) or working to meet her needs?. I find it dignifying to work with my own hands and earn. Anything that comes from my man is Jara (an addition). That is how it should be. Don't worry, you will come across another lady that is meant for you very soon.
Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 02, 2014
prettyjo:
Lovely name!!...
Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 02, 2014
OP WHICH OF THE ABOVE DOES YOUR BF CALL  YOU sad
Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by ladywriter(f): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
OP WHICH OF THE ABOVE DOES YOUR BF CALL  YOU sad

He calls me "Baby" and I love it.
Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 02, 2014
ladywriter:

He calls me "Baby" and I love it.
FOR HIM MIND NO BE BABY  O NA BASTARD grin
Re: 20 Ways To Come Up With Cute Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 02, 2014
Baby Booh...
nkem...
She can't resist herself from smiling anytime I call her any of that wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material / See This X Rated Pre Wedding Picture / This Pictures Of Megan Will Surely Erect Your Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.