Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election (4967 Views)

GEJ Finally Speaks / Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election / Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by omoiseselagba: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nobleval:
I expect some people to have a sleepless night grin

Go GEJ. smiley
YES! YOU AND OTHER JONATHAN GOONSSSSS!!!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by akumada1: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
Gej all the way

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Eastherbunny(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
The reason I always like man "he always has a game plan"
They always say people that appear dump/clueless on the outside are very wise....let watch nd see.

They is one I know is dat, God will not let the prayers nd real wrk of the gud people of this country go in vain. 2015 is our time and the right one will surely emerge be it Gej or GMB
Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by uzolexis(f): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kk
Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by omoiseselagba: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
laykorn:

Sir,do you live in Congo? Where is the great nation? What people are you talking about-the Ijaw rebels?
I GUESS HE MEANS ASARI OLOSHI DOKUBO.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Dereformer(m): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
laykorn:

Sir,do you live in Congo? Where is the great nation? What people are you talking about-the Ijaw rebels?

"Nigeria became the largest economy in Africa under our GREATEST PRESIDENT OF ALL TIMES- GEJ." Elrufai

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by lawkie77(m): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
nothing can stop ur victory GEJ,now ,according to TAN,17million nigerian with thier signature and phone number attached to it are arguing the president to RUN, so add this figure with the physical one we will get come february 2015_,call it rig i dnt care,(is APC saint ?) M'azu is the changer,Jonathan is the president and we are all happy

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by quinnboy: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
Since morning no light.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Sirniyeh(m): 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
Rikidony:
FINALLY OUR ABLE PRESIDO HAS DECLARED, GOD BLESS YOU SIR WE ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU, LET THE FRESH AIR CONTINUE AS IT IS HAPPENING IN ALL THIS SECTORS

RAIL

ROAD

AVIATION

AGRICULTURE

POWER

ECONOMY

HEALTH

EDUCATION

SPORT

GEJTILL2019 cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

http://www.naij.com/310264-goodluck-jonathan-declares-to-run-for-re-election.html

Self deception! Remove POWER from his achievements, sorry

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
with gej on d ticket, expect buhari to have an easy ride to aso rock.
you mean a rough ride back to Arewanistan?
Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
omoiseselagba:
YES! YOU AND OTHER JONATHAN GOONSSSSS!!!
am nobody's goon. angry
Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by drss(m): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Good news for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
undecided
Gej were welcome sir. As u start ur Journey to kirikiri max

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by ayemidun08(f): 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sloan:
If he will not find the missing $ 20 B, $ 15 M in SA, bring back our ~ 300 girls, another 60 women kidnapped few days ago, provide the promised consistent 10,000 MW of power, solve all the corruption cases now in court, etc; he should forget about any useless attempt to seek re-election. He is a failure and should go back to Kirikiri immediately.
. Guy u garret. Where is mullion likes here cool
Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Rikidony(m): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sirniyeh:

Self deception! Remove POWER from his achievements, sorry
JOIN THE WINING TEAM

GEJTILL2019 cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by johnmartus(m): 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
I wonder what he will use to campaign I mean manifesto especially in the southwest

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by RockMaxi: 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Finally... \smiley/ \smiley/

Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by ekeneidiagbor: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
May Buhari neva see the gate of Aso Rock?? I am no GEJ supporter. The Nation needs a new face
Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by okpismart: 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
with gej on d ticket, expect buhari to have an easy ride to aso rock.

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING? BUZURU
Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dereformer:

"Nigeria became the largest economy in Africa under our GREATEST PRESIDENT OF ALL TIMES- GEJ." Elrufai

I hope you didn't forget to notice the kilo litre of raw sarcasm El-Rufai had said that with.
Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Caseless: 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
okpismart:

uwarka!
Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
omoiseselagba:
I GUESS HE MEANS ASARI OLOSHI DOKUBO.

That bearded pot bellied hypocritical GEJ stalwart.
Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
BabaEleko:
Go for it. You will kukuma return back to ur riverside come 2015. I have never campaigned for a politician before. The first and only time i ever voted, i voted for the Late Gani Fawehinmi NCP even though i knew he wasn't gonna win. I did it for my conscience. This time around, im doing it for my conscience again by screaming... Saiiiiiiiii Buha gulp,gulp! (coughs,farts,coughs again and spits out cocroach and blood and screams) yeeeee,ebola,ooooo!!!!!!!
God have mercy..this janjaweieds weirdos...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Caseless: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
okpismart:

Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by yetunsbay(m): 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Eastherbunny:
The reason I always like man "he always has a game plan"
They always say people that appear dump/clueless on the outside are very wise....let watch nd see.

They is one I know is dat, God will not let the prayers nd real wrk of the gud people of this country go in vain. 2015 is our time and the right one will surely emerge be it Gej or GMB
my bro for most nowadays youths they've tasted OBJ, YARADUA,GEJ,..........think they deserve change of hand at least for comparism
Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by okpismart: 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
uwarka!
I hear weda una like am or not. It's GEJ till 2019.
And if you talk too much, we will add 3rd term
Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by lacasa: 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
Very Good.

He will be the first president to lose re-election to a more formidable candidate.

Nigerians are for BuHari2015
Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by viczing(m): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
BabaEleko:
Go for it. You will kukuma return back to ur riverside come 2015. I have never campaigned for a politician before. The first and only time i ever voted, i voted for the Late Gani Fawehinmi NCP even though i knew he wasn't gonna win. I did it for my conscience. This time around, im doing it for my conscience again by screaming... Saiiiiiiiii Buhari!!!!

You voted for Gani fawehinmi he failed and your voting for buhari, he will still fail LOL........
Gej till 2050
Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by 500GP: 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
ELEMENTS OF DESTRUCTION OF GEJ'S AMBITION

UP BUHARI

Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by ojbanja: 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
All this without security of life and property is equal to Zero! When you fail to secure the life of the people that will enjoy all these, then you failed in all.

Rikidony:
FINALLY OUR ABLE PRESIDO HAS DECLARED, GOD BLESS YOU SIR WE ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU, LET THE FRESH AIR CONTINUE AS IT IS HAPPENING IN ALL THIS SECTORS

RAIL

ROAD

AVIATION

AGRICULTURE

POWER

ECONOMY

HEALTH

EDUCATION

SPORT

GEJTILL2019 cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

http://www.naij.com/310264-goodluck-jonathan-declares-to-run-for-re-election.html
Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by PhockPhockMan: 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
undecided
I expect some people to drop dead after hearing this good news.

Og'eme unu vuuum n'anya.
Re: BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election by gtrust: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
laykorn:

President GEJ has transformed Nigeria and if you look you will see otherwise: it's called blindness
Nigeria became Independent on 1st October 1960.
Many Heads of State and Presidents abi
Who amongst all these previous leaders have done as much

If you don't see and you also don't hear about the FRESH AIR na you sabi oh!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News : Buhari Hands Power To Osinbajo (CNN) / Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai / What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.