Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6268262 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SuleimanKano(m): 7:30am On Jul 28, 2021
id4sho:

This one na old format. Now na replacement, the fools will start calling you on Thursday and intensify on Friday. looking for peppered fish&beer money, I dey play them steady. give them hope and fling them, I b like" 5 cousins and I are looking for job, pls can you kindly add them. 30k each, scammer will be begging upandan
Lolz. Those scammers got no shame..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2021
EmekaNwokeEnugu:
Hello friends! If you know you applied for ICPC job last year, kindly check your Spam mail for test invitation.

Also, who knows how much ICPC pays for entry level staff?

So people applied since last year and now they want to write test, but some are already waiting to get APL without applying and writing test.........and they say it is ICPC, they fight corruption!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 8:33am On Jul 28, 2021
Sinensis:
What type of funny question is this?
Drop answer if you get Oga
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 8:48am On Jul 28, 2021
Kingdemu:
Drop answer if you get Oga
It is EFCC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Parkiz(f): 10:10am On Jul 28, 2021
zlatan:

Sha let us know when your friend collects APL so we can celebrate your friend through you grin

Ameen o cheesy
May God come through for us all smiley

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohsaaf: 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
kzubyar:
yes one House of rep collected 5 APL to his constituency

Thanks for the response. Remain blessed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency

Issuance of letter ongoing...

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
Pls update from DPR .......

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ameensamsudeena: 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
When will NDIC release next APL, pls anybody with an inside information
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbdulAkpan: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
EmekaNwokeEnugu:
Hello friends! If you know you applied for ICPC job last year, kindly check your Spam mail for test invitation.

Also, who knows how much ICPC pays for entry level staff?
Somebody should please attend to this.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Axzobr: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
TammyAnybody:
National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency

Issuance of letter ongoing...
What's the salary structure

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
ameensamsudeena:
When will NDIC release next APL, pls anybody with an inside information

I heard from a source issuance of apl will continue ending this month but up to today, I didn't heard if apl is flying or not..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
Please anybody with Lagos state civil service slot should say something, I know here is all about FG jobs but please if u know anyone who knows someone who has links or slot please indicate, I'm ready to pay as long as we reach a concrete agreement.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by justnixon(m): 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
Please does anyone know the total take home for an entry level in NPDC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SteveDGreat: 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
Please what's the basic salary for FRSC entry level.

BA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by VirginVandike: 12:04am On Jul 29, 2021
AbdulAkpan:
Somebody should please attend to this.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 4:01am On Jul 29, 2021
Please what is the monthly salary for an entry level officer in the Nigerian Shippers' Council? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2021
Today be prepared for good news everyone.

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bubu1989: 7:38am On Jul 29, 2021
Jamahyel:

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 7:39am On Jul 29, 2021
Newcastle2023:
Please what is the monthly salary for an entry level officer in the Nigerian Shippers' Council? Thank you.

Please, you don't need to ask for their salary package. You will never regret working in that Agency.

Take it with your whole heart.

My take.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 8:24am On Jul 29, 2021
Amen oo..bt wat agency do we expect the good news..love and lighg

Jamahyel:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 8:24am On Jul 29, 2021
Amen oo..bt wat agency do we expect the good news..love and light

Jamahyel:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2021
Pls what is d total take home for nimasa and pls do Dey pay upfront
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2021
Akopaul101:
PM me, cheers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2021
Jamahyel:
Boss, yane
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2021
Baba grab it, they have good salary though I don't know the exact amount
Newcastle2023:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2021
Akopaul101:
Kindly respond to my PM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by justnixon(m): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2021
justnixon:
Please does anyone know the total take home for an entry level in NPDC

Please can someone help me with this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 10:31am On Jul 29, 2021
Jamahyel:
from which agency ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2021
Newcastle2023:
It's a good place to work. Grab it!!!!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2021
Jamahyel:
Which agency
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Can someone here help me, I am a graduate of psychology based in Lagos state. I am opened to move to any location, I finished Nysc last year July and getting a job has been so difficult. A kind hearted person should please help me, thank you in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: knicks231, Ifex93(m), FASASI1(m), KhalilAK(m), nasiest(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.