Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1004) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6225937 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:35am On Jul 27, 2021
Axzobr:
I just got there now(forbdocumentation)and the first question I asknwas the salary for graduates it's atleast 20k more than what's been mentioned here.
It's you not your friend, oya goodluck

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2021
so its you and not your friend doing documentation. Mehn better go ahead with the process, you can always get something better later.

Axzobr:
I just got there now(forbdocumentation)and the first question I asknwas the salary for graduates it's atleast 20k more than what's been mentioned here.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ombudsman1: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2021
Axzobr:

So na you sef. See Oga park well, we no fit believe anything you talk for here again Lai Lai.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2021
Axzobr:

grin grin so no be a brother again. I always knew all this "asking for a friend" issa lie grin .

Now tell us the actual net salary. Not gross

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2021
CBNwords:

Jeez! Indeed not all federal jobs are JOBS abeg!
yes nah!

All this guys selling slots won't tell the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2021
[quote author=Ombudsman1 post=104138240]

Lol. The guy was arguing blindly. Two of my gees turned down NDE. it seems he is interested in getting the NDE job because them whine am say the salary na DPR scale. So when he heard it's 60k, him body system enter denial mode. grin[/quote
Those niggas selling slots are never straight forward. U will fall for them blindly and later realized u were scammed with a sick salary job b

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2021
Ombudsman1:

Lol. The guy was arguing blindly. Two of my gees turned down NDE. it seems he is interested in getting the NDE job because them whine am say the salary na DPR scale. So when he heard it's 60k, him body system enter denial mode. grin

Those niggas selling slots are never straight forward. U will fall for them blindly and later realized u were scammed with a sick salary job
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2021
Iyajelili:

If NDE is under ippis then I disagree about the arrears stuff. Na person wey know way for naija dey make am.
NDE is under Ippis. They do capturing and documentation with Ippis yet go their offices and ask about the arrears n hear them out. Am 100% Sure of whatever I say about NDE
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
Axzobr:

Don't tempt me to post someone's payslip here! Stop arguing. NDE doesnt pay more than 59k after deductions.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
Don't know Jack about NIMASA o, sorry

Anguldi:

cry chai, this country sef. Abeg , any update on NIMASA APL. it's like na only akopaul101 connection tight for that level, haven't heard of anyone that has collected
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ferizu:
Don't know Jack about NIMASA o, sorry pls any news about firs or itf? Anybody?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
[quote author=Ziggyzigzag post=104147398][/quote] any news about firs or itf? Anybody?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sllibalab(f): 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
Any update about NIA. That's the only place I want to work

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Axzobr:

So what's the salary range?
Between 65k to 75k for level 8 step 2
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
people to quote reply don't type inside the [quote]... it makes it difficult to follow conversations and get replied when you do not quote/reply properly
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
sllibalab:
Any update about NIA. That's the only place I want to work
coolomo, this one loud. You need obonge tight connection
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zlatan(m): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Parkiz:
Good morning guys, pls who knows if pencom has started sharing apls

still asking for a friend yeah grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
DeClan01:
Please does anyone have any information on FFS replacement??

Please na
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Parkiz(f): 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
zlatan:

still asking for a friend yeah grin

grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
NIRSAL new intake resumed today.

Please I don't have any connections o and it's up to your own connections me self dey find

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zlatan(m): 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
Parkiz:

grin grin grin

Sha let us know when your friend collects APL so we can celebrate your friend through you grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EmekaNwokeEnugu: 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Openpeace:
NIRSAL new intake resumed today.

Please I don't have any connections o and it's up to your own connections me self dey find
. Please is it Nirsal microfinance Bank or Nirsal Ltd?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EmekaNwokeEnugu: 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hello friends! If you know you applied for ICPC job last year, kindly check your Spam mail for test invitation.

Also, who knows how much ICPC pays for entry level staff?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohsaaf: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
Guys, pls is it true that DSS has started calling Cadet to camp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SuleimanKano(m): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
The New scam technique is for them to send you one random text message "that you guys did NYSC together, there is a slot in his/her organization, if you'd be interested, call him back via the corresponding phone number". My friend kindly delete and place that phone number in blacklist till infinity. Take care!

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
SuleimanKano:
The New scam technique is for them to send you one random text message "that you guys did NYSC together, there is a slot in his/her organization, if you'd be interested, call him back via the corresponding phone number". My friend kindly delete and place that phone number in blacklist till infinity. Take care!
This one na old format. Now na replacement, the fools will start calling you on Thursday and intensify on Friday. looking for peppered fish&beer money, I dey play them steady. give them hope and fling them, I b like" 5 cousins and I are looking for job, pls can you kindly add them. 30k each, scammer will be begging upandan

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mannymanny: 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
Axzobr:
Na you go represent your friend for documentation grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mannymanny: 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ombudsman1:

So na you sef. See Oga park well, we no fit believe anything you talk for here again Lai Lai.
Person wey I been don catch redhanded before grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 3:59am On Jul 28, 2021
mohsaaf:
Guys, pls is it true that DSS has started calling Cadet to camp?
yes one House of rep collected 5 APL to his constituency

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbdulAkpan: 6:24am On Jul 28, 2021
Good morning friends,

Between ICPC and EFCC, which is better in terms of payment?

What is ICPC salary for level 8 step 2 staff?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 7:22am On Jul 28, 2021
AbdulAkpan:
Good morning friends,

Between ICPC and EFCC, which is better in terms of payment?

What is ICPC salary for level 8 step 2 staff?
What type of funny question is this?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Naijacommando22, Daklo, Omana, Danancy, Etsado(m), Lenaaa, KpagoGIN(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.