Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6226783 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Where you wan for see the 125k?NDE is more or less a ministry job
it's an agency under ministry of labour and productivity according to what my friend told me

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adekunlegold9ja: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
xscoffy:

NDE level 8 step 2 should be 59k per month after deductions. Don't allow anyone decieve you. I have a friend who works there. I just asked her about that
Lol, you said you have a friend there grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin very funny. Even if it's true did you think that your so called friend will tell you the actual amount she receives has salary?
I have it on good authority the salary is 125k

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubibond(m): 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubibond(m): 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ombudsman1: 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
Adekunlegold9ja:

Lol, you said you have a friend there grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin very funny. Even if it's true did you think that your so called friend will tell you the actual amount she receives has salary?

A little around 65k. No level
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adekunlegold9ja: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ombudsman1:

A little around 65k. No level
Hmm so you work there and you receive 65k as salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ombudsman1: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Adekunlegold9ja:

Hmm so you work there and you receive 65k as salary?
E shock you ba. No na 650k. Oga argue with your keyboard abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adekunlegold9ja: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ombudsman1:

E shock you ba. No na 650k. Oga argue with your keyboard abeg.
I no dey argue i go show youvtge APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hahaha....Which NDE is paying 125k Abeg no make NDE members of staff swear for you o....Is 60k plus
and is because of the new minimum wage that made it even increased to that amount grin
Adekunlegold9ja:

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Adekunlegold9ja:

hmmm !!

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Sorry I don't do that please

Newcastle2023:

Please I'd appreciate if you could send the phone number of Rt. Hon. Emmanuel Jime, the Executive Secretary/CEO of Nigerian Shippers' Council to 09075746269. Thanks a great deal.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
Adekunlegold9ja:

I no dey argue i go show youvtge APL

Upload it already

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
Axzobr:
Please house what's the salary scale for a bsc graduate at NDE.
TAMMYANYBODY
DANQUIJIGY
IBRAHIM94

Sorry for late response.

Just asked from a friend that works there at the HQR. at Wuse, and I was told is 60k.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Axzobr: 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ibrahim94:

Sorry for late response.

Just asked from a friend that works there at the HQR. at Wuse, and I was told is 60k.
Okay should he give it a go or wait on other opportunity from my other connect (THE FCC COMISSIONER OF MY STATE)
DANQUJIGY, TAMMYANYBODY
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youngcizza(m): 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Axzobr:

Okay should he give it a go or wait on other opportunity from my other connect (THE FCC COMISSIONER OF MY STATE)
DANQUJIGY, TAMMYANYBODY

give it to me if you don't want it pls....

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Axzobr:

DANQUJIGY, TAMMYANYBODY

Depends on the person.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
Go for any job you are opportune to get now, you can always switch. A bird at hand is better than a thousand bird in the bush

Axzobr:

DANQUJIGY, TAMMYANYBODY

20 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mannymanny: 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Axzobr:

DANQUJIGY, TAMMYANYBODY

Instead make you talk straight, you dey use third person scope grin
We been knew say na you get the offer grin cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Axzobr: 5:33am On Jul 27, 2021
Mannymanny:

Instead make you talk straight, you dey use third person scope grin
We been knew say na you get the offer grin cheesy
It's actually a brother

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Echrist(m): 5:55am On Jul 27, 2021
I mark my own register oooo
May God favour us, may i receive my own APL,
Pls any news about INEC

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dozzim(m): 6:24am On Jul 27, 2021
100+ I guess.. Is anything happening there?
kingRagnarr:
Pls how much is the take home of KAEDCO (kaduna state electricity distribution company)... for fresh graduates

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 6:53am On Jul 27, 2021
Axzobr:

It's actually a brother

Then you should let him decide for himself, this a vital process in his life
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Axzobr: 7:01am On Jul 27, 2021
CBNwords:

Then you should let him decide for himself, this a vital process in his life
That's why he's asking. To make informed decision
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 27, 2021
Adekunlegold9ja:

This is the politics u guys use in selling slot. U won't tell the novice the actual salary. Let's meet n bet money then move over to NDE OFFICE in ur location to make the enquiry. She showed me her PAYSLIP for crying out loud.
Like i stated. I work in oil n gas sector but v many friends in federal offices. The lady in question ain't a stranger to me. She works in NDE and got d job last year. She is on level 8 step 2. Let's bet and I get her PAYSLIP and paste here

Let's meet in a neutral ground n bet 100k,a neutral body holds the money n we move ahead to verify. Learn to be sincere in ur dealings.. it will help u get more customers than been deceptive.
All this salary hype are been done by SLOT SELLERS to novice. They tell u salary is 100+ for u to accept to pay a horrible sum to get the job until u finish paying.
NDE doesnt even pay arrears. Everything wipes off forever and salary starts counting from when u resume work. I won't be here and someone lies about what am fully aware of n I will keep quiet

Do have a nice day. Am off to work

29 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 27, 2021
Ibrahim94:

Sorry for late response.

The total salary is 65k with lil extra fraction. Then after deductions, you will be paid 59k monthly

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Parkiz(f): 7:14am On Jul 27, 2021
Good morning guys, pls who knows if pencom has started sharing apls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 7:22am On Jul 27, 2021
xscoffy:

The total salary is 65k with lil extra fraction. Then after deductions, you will be paid 59k monthly

Jeez! Indeed not all federal jobs are JOBS abeg!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ombudsman1: 8:23am On Jul 27, 2021
xscoffy:

This is the politics u guys use in selling slot. U won't tell the novice the actual salary. Let's meet n bet money then move over to NDE OFFICE in ur location to make the enquiry. She showed me her PAYSLIP for crying out loud.
Like i stated. I work in oil n gas sector but v many friends in federal offices. The lady in question ain't a stranger to me. She works in NDE and got d job last year. She is on level 8 step 2. Let's bet and I get her PAYSLIP and paste here

Let's meet in a neutral ground n bet 100k,a neutral body holds the money n we move ahead to verify. Learn to be sincere in ur dealings.. it will help u get more customers than been deceptive.
All this salary hype are been done by SLOT SELLERS to novice. They tell u salary is 100+ for u to accept to pay a horrible sum to get the job until u finish paying.
NDE doesnt even pay arrears. Everything wipes off forever and salary starts counting from when u resume work. I won't be here and someone lies about what am fully aware of n I will keep quiet

Do have a nice day. Am off to work

Lol. The guy was arguing blindly. Two of my gees turned down NDE. it seems he is interested in getting the NDE job because them whine am say the salary na DPR scale. So when he heard it's 60k, him body system enter denial mode. grin

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2021
Ombudsman1:

Lol. The guy was arguing blindly. Two of my gees turned down NDE. it seems he is interested in getting the NDE job because them whine am say the salary na DPR scale. So when he heard it's 60k, him body system enter denial mode. grin
No mind him, am sure slot seller charged nothing less than 2M. I always advise job buyers to know the salary scale, many agencies are CONPSS which is the poorest. In some cases eg INEC is CONPSS but they've got electoral allowance which is paid monthly same time as salary though alert comes differently like 20k(should be increased by now) which is a bit good. All these extra ministerial department such as surveyor-general office, accountant general, ferma,ministries (very few with allowance), most of those agencies wey get obonge names under presidency are paid peanuts. That's why corruption is loud there

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Axzobr: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2021
I just got there now(forbdocumentation)and the first question I asknwas the salary for graduates it's atleast 20k more than what's been mentioned here.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2021
xscoffy:

If NDE is under ippis then I disagree about the arrears stuff. Na person wey know way for naija dey make am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Newcastle2023(m), jufurma, Gboy4444, Starstar, oyonu(m), 1Nma, Jamodeen95(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.