Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,259 members, 7,822,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6277379 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PSVITA(m): 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
ocpaschal:
pls any ongoing recruitment in NHIS?

I mean Underground recruitment undecided
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mining Engineer
Geology
Geophysics

Graduates with the Above degree should DM

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
PSVITA:

I mean Underground recruitment undecided
i know... that's why I am asking if they have started the NHIS recruitment in secret or if they started since?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babycutiee: 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
turawaa:
Mining Engineer
Geology
Geophysics

How do I send a DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emvicks2(m): 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
turawaa:
Mining Engineer
Geology
Geophysics

How do I reach you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
yusufdayo1:

log in to www.ohcsf.gov.ng and download the template for submission of hardcopy and also register online for submission of soft copy.

Thanks & God bless you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 02, 2021
kkkp:
you said A list but you are mentioning 120k. Most A list starts from 180k. The money you mentioned is for category B agencies.

Am in for anything more than 120k salary bro for a start! If you got the right contact, send in a DM let's roll
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PSVITA(m): 7:02am On Aug 02, 2021
ocpaschal:
i know... that's why I am asking if they have started the NHIS recruitment in secret or if they started since?

Hmm mm chat me privately
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 7:26am On Aug 02, 2021
xscoffy:

Am in for anything more than 120k salary bro for a start! If you got the right contact, send in a DM let's roll

You and your friend I guess?
grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by rangy: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2021
Kaeboy:

Customs 200k
Immigration 121k

Make your choice.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 02, 2021
nikola:

You and your friend I guess?
grin
. whatever bro!

Do have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2021
xscoffy:

. whatever bro!

Do have a nice day

Thanks boss.
You too bro, do have a lovely and stress free day.
cool
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2021
PSVITA:

Hmm mm chat me privately
I sent you a mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ulunne777(f): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2021
turawaa:
Mining Engineer
Geology
Geophysics

Hello pls.I've p'med you.Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ulunne777(f): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2021
Babycutiee:

How do I send a DM

Click on his name,then go down and click on 'send email message'

Make sure your own email is active so you can see when he replies you .

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babycutiee: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2021
Ulunne777:

Click on his name,then go down and click on 'send email message'

Make sure your own email is active so you can see when he replies you .

Ok. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PSVITA(m): 9:25am On Aug 02, 2021
ocpaschal:
I sent you a mail

I mean WhatsApp, check my signature shocked
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission

ocpaschal:
which one be NERC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 9:44am On Aug 02, 2021
Good morning all

Please can anyone help me with the number of the PA to State Minister for Education

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2021
Is there anyone with an update on APL?

If you've gotten yours, abeg a pic of the APL will go a long way (either here or privately).

Na beg I dey beg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2021
Am leaving nairaland guys ...:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by reliableGod(f): 10:21am On Aug 02, 2021
[color=#000099][/color][quote author=Akopaul101 post=104342314]Am leaving nairaland guys ... Pls I sent u a pm kindly respond thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by reliableGod(f): 10:24am On Aug 02, 2021
Akopaul Am leaving nairaland guys pls I sent u a pm kindly reply pls thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2021
Akopaul101:
Am leaving nairaland guys ...:
?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by legalclaims: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2021
legalclaims:
hello friends,

A friend got a call from her aunt whose former uni coursemate that now works with NIS wants to give another NIS job slot. She demanded my friend to send her certificate and afterwhich she is to pay some amount immediately (roughly 30K) for the form and medical certificate, while training kit (95K) and redeployment fee (100K) will be paid later. The said aunt have gotten NIS APL (see the attached) for one of her own child.

Sound like scam to me but i need inputs herein because my friend is impatiently waiting for the account to be sent for the initial payment.

update on this; my friend obviously went ahead despite all warnings and this morning got the so called APL from NIS via a @gmail.com address.

me sef tire .....

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2021
Make God pick our call this new month.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kachii77: 11:06am On Aug 02, 2021
lmao......FG apl via gmail.....fake things dey happen o.....i know anything can happen in nigeria..but e neva reach like this sha

legalclaims:

update on this; my friend obviously went ahead despite all warnings and this morning got the so called APL from NIS via a @gmail.com address.

me sef tire .....

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by preciousfuture: 11:19am On Aug 02, 2021
Sinensis:
Na dem dey run tinx for FCSC na. Without them your FCSC APL na just mere paper
I gave my CV to one of the staff there who promised me.I don't know how soon that could be
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elsueno: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2021
legalclaims:

me sef tire .....

Future reference, NIS slot is above 1 mil currently, u get APL same time as those currently undergoing d recruitment.

I don't know who sells slot, I just heard dis from an angel passing by grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maiturare1: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
A minister told me that the recruitment embargo imposed by the president is still on. How true is it because to be sincere i just heard him but i dont believe him.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
rangy:
Nice, how about allowances?
No idea
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
Maiturare1:
A minister told me that the recruitment embargo imposed by the president is still on. How true is it because to be sincere i just heard him but i dont believe him.

He is not ready to help you. Move on.
Thank God you've been following the thread and you're seeing things for yourself.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ermm, Hassan52(m), fail, Brightlight123 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.