Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,295 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6310147 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) ... (2263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2021
kkkp:
For NPA GT are already in training few months back. For experience hire not yet. If your APL is from connect. Forget about NPA but if it's from MD or presidency there is hope

I heard the GT took are medical not other disciplines.
Is it true or was i misled?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 11:51am On Aug 01, 2021
Zoulyadaini:

I heard the GT took are medical not other disciplines.
Is it true or was i misled?
YES MEDICAL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2021
Success1930:
Hey guys. Pls i need the list of agencies currently recruiting.

1} I heard

√NCC: Issuing APL
√Civil Def: Issuing APL
✓NDLEA: Already in Camp, batch B to resume Sept
✓ EFCC : Currently collecting CV
✓DSS : To resume camp ..
✓Airforce: Just opened portal for recruitment
√ FRSC: Opened portal for recruitment

2} Wat of NIA, SEC, Immigration, Ecowas , NPA FAAN, NAMA, NCAA ...Is there recruitment ongoing in the aforementioned agencies??

3} Pls I desire to know the salary of EFCC , Immigration & SEC I await your response. Thanks

Warmest regards!!!!

Please did you submit CV in EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2021

I didn't submit CV but my frd submitted his thru a senior man ... They won't collect from u , if u don't no someone ...

How much is the EFCC salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DoggoneDogg: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
[s]
Xlyad:
Anybody willing to immediately pay #500k for job at the new federal poly at Cross River should indicate interest.
[/s]

SCAMMER!
Nairalanders take note.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Success1930:

I didn't submit CV but my frd submitted his thru a senior man ... They won't collect from u , if u don't no someone ...

level 8 is 350k but I don't know if they have allowances and upfront.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
Success1930:

OK thanks. Someone said 400k but I don't know how accurate

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by edesgbenezaka: 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
Success1930:
Hey guys. Pls i need the list of agencies currently recruiting.

1} I heard

2} Wat of NIA, SEC, Immigration, Ecowas , NPA FAAN, NAMA, NCAA ...Is there recruitment ongoing in the aforementioned agencies??

3} Pls I desire to know the salary of EFCC , Immigration & SEC I await your response. Thanks

Warmest regards!!!!

Sir what do u mean by issuing APL in Civil Def? Is it that people are already collecting APL or dey are preparing for screening
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
edesgbenezaka:

Sir what do u mean by issuing APL in Civil Def? Is it that people are already collecting APL or dey are preparing for screening

If u have a strong connect, u will get ur APL. The screening will still hold ...I hope some make it on merit...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kachii77: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
bro pls i sent u a pm.
Success1930:

If u have a strong connect, u will get ur APL. The screening will still hold ...I hope some make it on merit...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
U can message me here

princessjuliet2017@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
Please which one is better between customs and immigration?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jonjohnson: 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
Good evening, please help a brother get job. I'm a graduate of economics and I have completed my NYSC from FIRS since and I have been unemployed. I am also a skills level student of ICAN. Please I need a job in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by preciousfuture: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Can someone in IPPIS helped get a job?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
preciousfuture:
YES
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by juri: 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

SCAMMER!
Nairalanders take note.

Pls can you elaborate on this?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
arma19:

Customs 200k
Immigration 121k

Make your choice.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by waa01: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
Help please,how much did Abuja geographical information system AGIS salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
b3llo:
level 8 is 350k but I don't know if they have allowances and upfront.
Around 450k though not admin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
arma19:
Custom

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
preciousfuture:
Na dem dey run tinx for FCSC na. Without them your FCSC APL na just mere paper

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xlyad(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

SCAMMER!
Nairalanders take note.
Imbecility in its purest form! Can you expatiate how I scammed you or anybody you know of?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
Kaeboy:

Customs 200k
Immigration 121k

Make your choice.
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sinensis:
Custom
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Very soon...
which one be NERC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
PSVITA:

Good morning Sir, please I will like to know the Salary for Administrative staff ( non-medical personnel) in NHIS, am asking Because am trying to work my way in. I have sent you a dim.
pls any ongoing recruitment in NHIS?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sinensis:
Na dem dey run tinx for FCSC na. Without them your FCSC APL na just mere paper
True that
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
pls o.. any recruitment in Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) ?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
Who get link for Nigeria Port Authority?
I need to work there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
Newcastle2023:
Please what is the monthly salary for an entry level officer in the Nigerian Shippers' Council? Thank you.
Boss any Intel on Shippers' Council... I submitted my CV last year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Thesheldon5: 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
Success1930:
U can message me here

princessjuliet2017@gmail.com

Please check your mail, thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by useey013(m): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
?quote author=Success1930 post=104286992]Hey guys. Pls i need the list of agencies currently recruiting.

1} I heard

Warmest regards!!!!

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) ... (2263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nyntynplus, nasiest(m), Mubibond(m), Seeker123, ATPx and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.