Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1011) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6234519 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
legalclaims:

update on this; my friend obviously went ahead despite all warnings and this morning got the so called APL from NIS via a @gmail.com address.

me sef tire .....

A dog that is destined to go astray will never yield to the whistle of the hunter. He should start counting is loss and more if he didn't back out.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dannywell77: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
Good afternoon house pls can someone help with the salary of NAMA ( nigerian airspace management agency) if you have any idea. will gladly appreciate.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alonzo50: 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
pls I need a connection ,help ur brother HND in accounting since 2016
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
If you have access to him tell him I said he is an intercontinental liar. Yes let's assume it (embargo) is still on, ask him are they following it or are his children that just graduated still on the queue waiting for the embargo to be lifted before they get employed? Nonsense politicians!

Maiturare1:
A minister told me that the recruitment embargo imposed by the president is still on. How true is it because to be sincere i just heard him but i dont believe him.

32 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chomsky1967(f): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
danqujigy:
If you have access to him tell him I said he is an intercontinental liar. Yes let's assume it (embargo) is still on, ask him are they following it or are his children that just graduated still on the queue waiting for the embargo to be lifted before they get employed? Nonsense politicians!

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
danqujigy:

@danqujigy
Any idea on when NPA going to release APL for non medical?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
Maiturare1:
A minister told me that the recruitment embargo imposed by the president is still on. How true is it because to be sincere i just heard him but i dont believe him.
yeah that's why must DG recommended replacement

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by justnixon(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
Success1930:

Please did you submit CV in EFCC.

I didn't submit CV but my frd submitted his thru a senior man ... They won't collect from u , if u don't no someone ...

How much is the EFCC salary

Abeg what are the chances they call you if you submit through a current EFCC staff?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
danqujigy:

My Oga I greet you...hope your day went well... pls can you help me with the phone number of the PA to State Minister for Education..thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
danqujigy:
...Is embargo on federal civil service commission appointment letters lifted?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jaybrown19: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Maiturare1:

Are you from Minna?! The recruitment embargo is still on just that most A list agency are been giving waiver or some pay there self
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hi everyone... May all our wishes for a better job come true. Good work to those who are selflessly helping others.. May you all be rewarded amen.

I have a dilemma I need advice on.

Between FRSC and a private job paying above 100k with high potential for growth, which should be better?

I know it sounds stupid or something but I can't believe I'd be asking this same question till I found myself in such situation.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hinokami:
Hi everyone... May all our wishes for a better job come true. Good work to those who are selflessly helping others.. May you all be rewarded amen.

Between FRSC and a private job paying above 100k with high potential for growth, which should be better?

I know it sounds stupid or something but I can't believe I'd be asking this same question till I found myself in such situation.

Abeg do u mind telling us how u got the frsc job?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
A course Named

"CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY" (Bsc)

Should DM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dammyzeal007(m): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
danqujigy:

Boss Watz going on in Nigeria's National Space Research and Development Agency, NASRDA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by juri: 1:15am On Aug 03, 2021
Hinokami:

Go for the FRSC. Private sector can dump you anytime. Even the well established ones. However, if your plans for the future involves you wanting to be on your own like starting a business, consultancy services etc and not necessarily having a long career and then retire, then you may want to consider the private job, after all according to you it pays more. Off course other factors may need to be considered by you alone.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fait10(m): 6:22am On Aug 03, 2021
NHIS medicals have started sending email messages for training and appointment. Congratulations to the people that got it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 03, 2021
juri:

Go for the FRSC. Private sector can dump you anytime. Even the well established ones. However, if your plans for the future involves you wanting to be on your own like starting a business, consultancy services etc and not necessarily having a long career and then retire, then you may want to consider the private job, after all according to you it pays more. Off course other factors may need to be considered by you alone.

Even if he plans to do business later, he should still choose FRSC, private will not even give you time plan the business and he can't raise fund through such private company.

In government, you can easily combine business and the job and also you can source fund through loan in government job.
Is it private that cut salary during covid-19 that will give loan that's enough to start business? In private sector you can't combine business and the job, because no time.

No matter how juicy private company is, I can never choose it over government agency except international NGO's or multinational corporations. Private company is a scam in Nigeria because our labor law is not strict on them.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 7:51am On Aug 03, 2021
a friend collected ndic apl yestday

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adekunlegold9ja: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2021
Jamahyel:
Na wa oo people just dey collect

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by patc: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2021
Jamahyel:

Congratulations to your friend

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2021
NIWA is given Appointment letter. Reach ur connect please.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barbiturate(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2021
Hinokami:

It doesn't sound stupid. You asked a valid question.
Go for road safety. Govt jobs have job security than private companies and road safety pays more than that your private company. You will have time for other side businesses.
A cousin who is a govt worker(health sector) in Abuja, has been in the east for a week now for some private runs.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maxcy35: 10:06am On Aug 03, 2021
quote author=Mykcool post=104342265]Is there anyone with an update on NIMASA APL?

If you've gotten yours, abeg a pic of the APL will go a long way (either here or privately).

Na beg I dey beg[/quote]

Abeg any update on NIMASA?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 10:14am On Aug 03, 2021
angry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Naijacommando22: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 11:06am On Aug 03, 2021
Naijacommando22:
For FCT people ..does Sen Philip Aduda secure APL’s for y’all ??
I know of family members
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Naijacommando22: 11:20am On Aug 03, 2021
id4sho:

I know of family members
My observation too ..it is like he doesn’t assist indigenes to secure FG jobs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by perezeghi: 11:26am On Aug 03, 2021
Maiturare1:

Then you should ask him what about replacement ......because there are lots of things happening in various places.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ori9: 11:28am On Aug 03, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 03, 2021
Still waiting o, patience

Ori9:
Please any information on NNRA? Have they started issuing Apl?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ori9:
Please any information on NNRA? Have they started issuing Apl?
waiting 4 NNRA can be exhausting so na to just behave as if u no de wait 4dem. Meanwhile who knows d salary and upfront payment 4 nnra entry level. Make we use that one de busy while una de wait wink.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jaybest90(m), Kingjaja01, kkkp, NdanaBusu, Moh99, holygenius3(m), Fieend and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.